BRENTON TARRANT'S MAGICAL SIGIL

The Romanian Triple Cross, a symbol of prison bars representing a type of martyrdom for a cause, was inscribed upon Brenton's gun. Through inscribing this sigil upon his gun this symbol acted as a talisman to manifest an outcome of ending up in prison for himself, as opposed to him dying for his cause.

He may not have intentionally used this symbol for magical purposes but this symbol had magical consequences for him unintentionally.

Attached: ro}fasc1.gif (360x218, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seax_of_Beagnoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. occult neophyte who can't into beyond chaos magic

OP HERE: And I don't support the actions he did for the record, I was just analyzing the magical act the sigils he inscribed performed

Also the act of inscribing ones weapons hearkens back to pagan Europe, check out seax of beagnoth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seax_of_Beagnoth

Attached: 1000px-Seax_of_Beagnoth_futhorc.jpg (1000x264, 90K)

I was hoping no one would post this. Was posted before or you just observe it yourself?

I just saw it after I asked about the meaning of the symbol, why did you want no one to post it?

What fucking magical crap??? The legionary movement is orthodox and no one believes in any crappy "magic".

this is a picture of his weapon with the triple cross

Attached: Triple Cross Romanian Iron Guard.jpg (299x168, 10K)

Explain yourself nigger

Dude christianity uses sigils all the time and magic, have you read the bible, its full of blessings and cursings and making inscriptions, I am saying the effect symbols have upon the etheric energy that results in attracting certain outcomes, all symbols are talismanic in that way

Whut? Why m8, I think it's good that finally we are represented a bit.

I'm not explaining myself for you but for the benefit of people other than you

Gross. Any reason why this guy hated one swarthy group of invaders to Europe while championing another?

Attached: FEB61248-92B5-4010-B909-D59BE8246B1D.jpg (1024x679, 61K)

Magical symbolism isn't christian. To be honest I don't even believe in chirstianity (old testament is pure jewish, second testament is a light version of the first). I preffer actual european tradition.

TFW memeflag. Fuck off.

Attached: memelfags.jpg (4352x2456, 1.55M)

Well believe what you want about christianity but all symbols regardless their origin are magical, all letters and words. We create our reality with the words we speak and inscribe upon things

Not all Romanians are gypsies, but all memeflags are faggots.

They will use every single symbol and name to change and erase history in the name of combating terrorism. He used also the names of some dudes who fought against islam centuries ago, they will shill to remove them from history books or put them in a bad light. They try this since long, even if said dudes just tried to defend their people and countries from the relentless advance of islam... 800 years of fight.

Ma pis pe fata ta de bozgor

Finally someone gets it! cheers mate

which swarthy people did he champion? I don't agree with his actions. I don't care about the swarthy issue, just curious what you are talking about. Not really into race though just analyzing the magic of his sigil

Huh
I figured it was a 4D chess reference

oh nevermind I get it, youre saying romanians are swarthy. I mean really I have no idea if they are swarthy or not but I don't care who is swarthy or not, personally I don't really pay attention to politics and how many brown people are in the west. I just sort of live in my own world and study physics. But I believe Romanian are European ethnically

I think he might have been controlled opposition, I'm pretty extremist and I can't say I'm agreeing with murders. I don't think things will snowball so hard though.

Romanians are renowned for magic like fortune telling and making your wallet disappear I guess. Still I think the heroic names he invoked like Hunyadi Janos or Sigismund of Luxembourg would make for more enlightening research for new gags than a meme gypsy party which got backstabbed by their own king en route to betraying the axis to nullify the Vienna Award. But that’s just me.

Haha, I was sure you're a bozgor. Go spread bullshit somewhere else.

You can also find the name Serban Cantacuzino on one of his guns.

Nothing to do with the party. He inscribed a symbol of prison bars on his weapon and he ended up in prison while most mass shooters wind up dead, the symbol acted as a sigil to manifest prison for himself

All the rich elites who have more money than you most definitely believe in magic

stfu minura

Man, the "symbol of prison bars" is the iron cross of the legionary movement. Probably he was just paying homage to the movement, no "sigils" or anything of the sort...

This is the symbol of the Iron Guard. It literally represents cell bars and it means that legionaires were ready to face prison or even die in their fight against jews

'Chaos magic'

Attached: FB_IMG_1549975563374.jpg (450x494, 17K)

When I realized this. My anxiety started. How do control what is said?

is he feeding the normies the codreanu pill?

Are you some type of kike? like I care about money or occult practices wtf?

He said he wanted to go to prison in his manifesto

He was a fucking demon and god will forsake him.

By controlling what you say, obviously

Orthodox definitely believes in magic and sigils and so on.

No, he will be taken in to heaven as a joyous warrior.

WAFFLE FRIES GAAAAAANG

If you didn't recognize every symbol on his gear you are basically a nigger.

I asked about it yesterday faggot. Iron guard blah blah blah.

Man I am living in an orthodox country. Don't tell me something you have no idea about. Orthodox people do not believe in "magic and sigils". Macigal practices just aren't part of christianity, more important, they are actually forbidden! Stop spreading dumb rumors please.

I think this is a shill post trying to make legionaries look like some occult movement believing in "magical sigils"... Abandon thread everyone.

Attached: 1528163541357.png (2054x1683, 2.04M)

Orthodox absolutely asserts the reality of magic. It is forbidden because it is demonic.

>christian voodoo
hah no

#șîeu