Girl Advice

I (18 year old fit) have been seeing a girl since January. She's nothing serious just some thot I met at a party. I usually have a lot of fun being with her and we act as if we were in some honeymoon phase but we both don't want a relationship. Problem is I find her a bit disgusting. She is attractive but she has 12 bodies (19 yr). Every time I think of how much dick she's taken I get grossed out. I have been in 1 sexual relationship previous to her. Am I fucked up for seeing her as a bit repulsive? Is 12 bodies a lot or am I bugging? I feel like I need to GTFO for my own self respect. what are ur opinions.

Attached: roasties3.jpg (1000x700, 60K)

You’re runnng the risk of getting a reputation for liking trashy girls, or only able to get a trashy one.
Move on to girls of good status for your own good.

Attached: 3E0F44D4-54D7-4EF9-8551-E1CCC8A02042.gif (500x319, 1019K)

>She is attractive but she has 12 bodies
For some reason my first thought was that she literally had 12 bodies, like they all shared her mind or something.
Anyways are you fucking her? Because that would be a bit hypocritical, no?

How about a real picture of her to see if she’s as bad as you say.

Never said she's bad, read again. don't feel like doxing myself

I am, I guess it is hypocritical.. I feel entitled to a girl with a tighter pussy (whether thats wrong or right is my dilemma) cause I'm a little more selective of who I get with.

Definitely what I'm thinking, although she's just some girl I have fun with nothing serious

You hate that she has a higher partner count yet you are helping her raise it. Either accept that you like fucking as much as her, or find someone else. Also come on man, pussies getting looser from more sex is just a myth.

> She’s disgusting
> repulsive
So, it doesn’t show, it’s just her history?

How you gonna tell me a virgin pussy isn't tighter than one that has double digits in it..... I'm trying not to be unfair but come on there is obviously a difference. Yeah we are both sluts I guess.

Her history is what is gross to me

Not filling a pussy regularly actually weekend the muscles and things the mucus membranes. Not that you can't just use a dildo to stay tight, but more partners doesn't mean worn out. Unless she a size queen ho.

Virgin pussy is tighter because they haven’t learned to relax their vaginas properly. And it depends on the woman too. I’ve fucked some tight sluts.

damn 12 bodys at 19? Im curious how desu lol. Idk user. Only one who can make your decision is you.

solid 7 face without makeup, fat ass and titties

yeah i think she likes niggers desu

i see what you mean, just feel like im degrading myself having sex over and ovr with a slut

so if she had sex 100 times with one guy it’s somehow less repulsive than her having sex 12 times?

i get the whole STD thing yaddah yaddah but honestly though if she’s being safe (i hope she is?) then what’s the problem

the fact that she clearly does not value intimacy and just gives it to anyone is nastier than if she fucked one guy 100 times. yeah shes clean.

>she clearly does not value intimacy
kek are you one of those autists who was arguing about this in that earlier thread

look man, moral judgments aside, the simple fact that you have a major issue with this should be enough to tell you to not be doing it any more.