Tinder rate and profile advice

Here is litlle example how to talk to girls, you can thank me later.
Also
Tinder rate and profile advice

Attached: 1551662289798 (1).jpg (1242x2208, 419K)

Hows this for a bio?

Ideal date: We walk around in circles screaming. Grab something to eat, then resume screaming.
I like stuff. Mostly Jiu-Jitsu, cooking and watching terrible movies.
Which one of us has worse tinder stories?

psot photos nigga

is this your screenshot? I remember seeing this the other day. The english is kinda off too.The third text is super sus, im surprised the girl responded after that. If you want advice then ask yourself, are you at least 7/10? be honest and realistic. if not then tinder is not for you

For those of us not 7/10 what the fuck do we do? Honestly I don't know how anyone meets people anymore not online. I feel like I've tried everything. Classes, events, volunteering, hobbies you name it. Always either ugly girls there or way out of my age range.
When I say ugly girls I mean even ugly for me. I base my standards off my ex and the one other girl I managed to sorta date off and on for a little.

Every girl I meet is dating someone regardless of how fit or hot she is. I think I'm just SOL.

dude i wished i knew what to tell you as i am in the same boat as you are in. I go to community college right now and hope to meet someone here or hopefully someone in a 4 year college when i go to one next year. Heres a pic of me bro. I know im not the most handsome guy ever. i rate myself a 5/10. Just average. Ive been called a 7/10 by my coworker who said if i took care of myself more then ill be a 8/10. she was bad and cool. but she had a man. I tried tinder and i get matchs from girls around my rating. But they never work out. Ive been on dates and after the first one it just fizzles out. Anyway user idk what to do either. Just dont force it. itll happen when itll happen

Attached: $chan saved me.jpg (960x960, 132K)

>didn't even ask to suck the stress outta her titties
Master....teach me...

Attached: reacting.png (162x216, 4K)

>For those of us not 7/10 what the fuck do we do?
something involving alcohol.
>I feel like I've tried everything. Classes, events, volunteering, hobbies you name it.
Nothing involving alcohol, I see.

user, take some advice from a fellow user who used to have long long curly hair. I had that shit from age 14-20 and I was very attached to it. But one day I decided to cut it all off and get a more conventional hair cut. I had a GF three months later.
I mean that was 8 years ago though and now I am alone, balding and can seemingly meet no one. Take it from me folks, it gets hard to meet people when you aren't in school anymore and work a full time job.
But anywway user, get a good hair cut, start lifting and wear better clothes and you'll notice a difference, I fucking promise it.

thanks dude i appreciate it. Trust me dude, me with short hair is far worse. I had irl people tell me so. Ill go on Vrchat and show people me with long hair than with short hair. no one has ever said short hair is better. I know i look somewhat better with longhair. Im kinda overweight rn (195lbs) but im not that big atleast like some of my friends i know. I tried going to the gym and losing weight and lifting but i have no motivation sadly. I need to get more serious though. I mainly wear skate wear since i just like that style. though i do need to get more better skate wear. Thanks for the advice and not being a jerk to me bro. I know its hard to find someone out of school and im wishing you luck bro.

Ted the kind of guy to fake texts

Same user, just wanted to say I got faith in you user, I was also around 195lb when I was about 18 and 5'9" so I was a bit chubby and insecure about it. Get back to lifting or doing something physical if lifting really isn't your deal. I lost that weight and ended up getting pretty strong too. Not trying to brag but instead show you that you can do it too. By the time I was 25ish I was 165lbs and could squat 350. Getting in shape will change your life. How it makes you feel and the energy you have. Not to mention it helps with confidence if you know you don't need to hide your body. Helps being able to fight too. Which leads me to my next point, if you can't find motivation for lifting may I suggest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Will 100% get you to lose weight, will make you a little stronger, will help you get flexible as fuck and feel good, and will let you walk through life knowing in a 1 v 1 with pretty much any random schmuck you would destroy them. Though its not about that, don't be a egotistical dick, its just nice not being intimidated of big angry assholes anymore because I know they can't possibly hurt me aside from a sucker punch. I've seen so many kids start bjj and just get transformed into better people so I recommend it to everyone.

I see what you did there L.
Thanks, I roam around tinder and relationships advice threads to give my piece of mind.
I know being good looking is important after all, in these apps we don’t really care for feelings at first sight. But with a good attitude, charm, and actual interest in your dates you can do a lot.
Let’s see how far and how much we can help others.

Attached: E627AF36-2FDE-4869-958C-E31F653F3496.jpg (600x400, 29K)

I was bigger back then til i picked up on skating. I skated everywhere no matter what and lost a bit of weight. When the snow goes away I plan on skating to school and biking there too almost every day. I stopped drinking soda and watch what i eat now. You think the biking/skating and watching my diet will help me lose weight? Its a dumb question but i legit know nothing of exercise

NP user, it will help...a little bit. Honestly weight loss is all in the diet. 90% diet. Cutting pop is big so good on you for that. But try to avoid a shit ton of bread and stuff. Eat more red meat and veggies. Routine helps a lot, even if its just one meal make it healthy and then once you got that as a good habit(can do for multiple months) work from there.
But exercise can help and in extreme occasions cause a decent amount of weight loss. For example if you ran 3 miles three times a week at a decent jog, you'd probably burn enough calories from that to lose 3 or so pounds a month. Couple that in with diet and you're really gonna lose weight.
Reason I suggested BJJ is because its insane cardio, espescially at first. But its also fun and interesting, and the weird nerdy introspective guys, like the guys you find here, often end up doing really well in it because there's a lot of thinking involved to be good. Its one of the only forms of fighting where a smaller weaker guy can beat a smarter guy simply through study and practice. I got so addicted I went 5 times a week and the workout from that made me lose 15lbs in a month.
But anyway yeah, start small, be consistent, cut junk food and pop and eat more red meat and veg. It doesn't have to be lifting but find a physical activity that pushes you and also that you find enjoyable so that you actually do it regularly. Consistency is key.

God speed user, I'm going to bed.

Trying way too fucking hard to be funny. Like, there's absurd humor, and that's not it.

How do I bed a nice girl with only one profile photo considering I don't go out and don't like to go to bars and shit.

Exactly, just get right to the point, either hardcore and fearlessly flirt or ask out, if you just tell eachother random shit they go ghost.

Ill give you the advice my brother gave me when I was flying under his wing, most men are so afraid of beautiful girls, that anyone who actually talks to them has an advantage, you also need go full in, no doubts, no regrets, also a day after your date you should give a follow up to your girl, they appreciate that, they’re no longer just another one in your belt, they become a girl you can actually get in contact with for other stuff, now I feel like I owe you the rest of the conversation, it’s not much actually since I do most of my talking in person, but OP already uploaded this so, what the hell, here you go.

Attached: 82ADDED9-E552-4370-A314-A10A79FCCF21.jpg (1242x2208, 399K)

Most of the times (if not all) you’ll realize the talk between dudes and girls is them telling you stuff, you’re quiet, listening and making remarks or your point of view with stuff, of course you say things about yourself, if they ask, no need to go into full detail in your life story, it makes them feel there’s a mysterious thing about you, now, the thing with Tinder and Bumble and those apps is the fact that they help us, we already know we like each other, so let’s figure out the intentions we have, and then figure out how can we be a total match with them, that’s the tricky part, I’ll make a thread tomorrow, well later today honestly lol, I’m kinda tired. I hope this somehow helped with something as little or as much as it can

>I go to community college
I found the problem.

Hector kind of guy to call someone Ted
Thanks buddy after all i am master seducer
Wow is pook him self, guys.

Attached: 1551747879014.jpg (1059x1059, 74K)