Jow Forums unironically supporting self-defense genoide

>Jow Forums unironically supporting self-defense genoide
i thought it was just a meme. can you really justify killing innocents?

Attached: 1529126248730.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

Dunno, you'll have to ask me again once there's a shooting where innocents die.

I agree we really should just let them rape kids, commit acts of terrorism & vote our rights away, it's the moral thing to do.

Some people cope with tragedy with humor user. Some are just edgelords. Some legit think it was justified. It's clown world. Welcome aboard.

Attached: niggersandjanniesfags.jpg (1384x1112, 90K)

It's the very cradle of the motherfucker, where his beliefs were born and raised. What the fuck did you expect?

I support your murder

none of those muslims raped kids or killed anyone.

Attached: 1544319489939.gif (250x203, 136K)

They are part of the group. When it comes to group conflicts, you can't separate people from their group unless they're outright traitors that denounce them. What you have is ones that push soft power such as economic influence, politics, breeding, etc. These denounce the extremists but they won't get rid of them, they'll just give them a harsh pep talk or jail them for a short period at worst. Every single group be it religious, ethnic, or political does this. It's just the way the world works. I'm not advocating for the removal of anyone, just saying. I understand why a lot of people see it this way.

>>Jow Forums unironically supporting self-defense genoide
>i thought it was just a meme. can you really justify killing innocents?
I guess the killer must get a kick out of us quarreling over his actions. He probably was a nihilist without any real ideology anyway and wanted to shock as many people as possible.

I killed insects everyday.

Attached: 1509059004618.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>can you really justify killing innocents?
No.
Fortunately he only shot Muslims.

Attached: 1552686262616.png (552x512, 236K)

Don’t be such a dweeb double d

killing is wrong
killing is bad
next time some people want to blow a concert full of girls singing to ariana grande, we should hug them tightly so they feel the love

>invaders
>innocents

Only the children were innocent

>part of a pedophiliac religion advocating death to apostates and sharia law
>but they weren't doing anything RIGHT NOW
What the fuck is the point of being anti-immigrant if you're going to revert to libshit philosophy about "good immigrants" as soon as something happens? Mosques are a known hotbed for breeding jihadists yet they're untouchable because muh religious freedom and tolerance

killing muslims won't bring those girls back, no matter how much you want it to

>invaders
>innocent
gas the miles who let them in too

>pew
kino

Attached: 1530202521003.png (676x674, 334K)