Everyone cheering for this nz muderer explain yourselves

Everyone cheering for this nz muderer explain yourselves

Attached: A13325A6-3541-4326-98F0-23852F3A87C0.jpg (325x216, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuoLzx0mcho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imma just pick whatever I want to believe from the bible, thanks.

>Blessed are the peace-makers, for they will be called the children of God. - Matthew 5:9

Attached: 29949827384.jpg (532x456, 45K)

Blood and glory to Odin, baby.

Fuck god and fuck you, nigger

Attached: images (13).jpg (225x225, 15K)

>Whoever sacrifices to any god except the LORD alone must be utterly destroyed.
Exodus 22:20
btfo

Attached: 1548123125331.jpg (464x464, 156K)

He wasn't a Christian. Also, the bible says thou shalt not murder.

Jesus "i bring sword not peace"

how can you have peace when you have millions of goatfuckers, child molesters, and rapists exploding all over the place?

do you think we're some religious board or something

>2019
>reading the Kosher testament
#yikes

English spelling is such a mess.
It doesn't make any sense at all.

You mistranslated murder friend.

>Thou shalt not murder
Is the correct translation. People invading your country are aggressors and war has been declared by the people.

The cheering is a welcome to all the new lurkers and faggot who come here to teach a lesson. Too bad you weren’t there

Are we entering another crusades?

Based

i explain myself to nobody

Fuck Muslims, they want to force their way of life on the world.

/pol is just happy they FINALY have a gopro live stream massacre video
>2019
>first gopro massacre.

about time fo real

I'm not a christian. True pagans encourage the killing of enemies.

It’s actually thou shall do no murder-and it’s not murder.
They were Muslims, not people

I'm just being honest, no lying to myself just to fit in with normies. I simply do not care all that much. Muzzies do this on a daily basis to each other while they convert more and more on the world into their shitty inbred cult. White men get shit on daily in what should be their own societies. It doesn't take a genius to realize that those two things will come to a head.

Attached: apu-bed.png (481x406, 64K)

>(((God)))
i don't believe in Jewish fairy tales

Attached: 1548269571313.png (602x941, 1013K)

I dont believe in fairy tales.

fuck religion!

Except he isnt talking about bring a literal sword for killing people you subhuman mongoloid. There is a whole bunch past that phrase you should read, but I doubt reading comprehension is your strong suit.

Non Jews are not human, right?

the only thing christianity has accomplished is teaching white men to spread the other cheek

Attached: jesus was a communist.png (764x647, 167K)

"[Why do beings] live in hate, harming one another, hostile, and as enemies. By what [chains] are they bound, [Blessed One], that they live in such a way?"

"[The Blessed One said:] ... it is the bonds of envy and [greed] that bind beings so that ... they live in hate, harming one another, hostile, and as ememies."

"... Envy and [greed], ... arise from liking and disliking; this is their origin, this is how they are born, how they arise. When these are present, they arise, when these are absent, they do not arise.
Liking and disliking arise, ... from desire. [Desire] arises from thinking. When the mind thinks of something, desire arises; when the mind thinks of nothing, desire does not arise.
Thinking ... arises from elaborate perceptions and notions. When elaborate perceptions and notions are present thinking arises. When elanorate perceptions and notions are absent, thinking does not arise."

pol is filled with shitskin subhumans

I'm just relieved that for once it's not muslims attacking us.

self-defense against a religion which promotes violence and murder against non-believers.

Attached: DrbA8ac.jpg (564x428, 37K)

Based goy, he killed the yang virus with just a simple trick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 374K)

jew bible, no thanks i think we need to put a stop the these muslims always killing us, we cant stop it by spreading our cheeks sweden has proved that. we need to meet fire with fire.

>as a German canonist expressed it. No moral obligation seemed more sacred than this ... The whole kindred, therefore, placed as a rule under the command of a chieftain, took up arms to punish the murder of one of its members or merely a wrong that he had suffered

before Christianity there was Odin

Muslim terror desensitized me. Gotta appreciate the irony there.

Right, he's talking about how you should be passive and let yourself die.

I have no use for an ideology that says that.

Fuck christcucks, fuck conservatives, fuck civnats, fuck (((individualism)))

Is it murder? I’m a 90s catholic kid and I was always taught it was kill. Must be a translation thing then. Either way tho

People haven't realized this was an attack us politically yet.

Thou shalt do no murder. (The accurate version)

However,

>hurr durr but 0.0001% of muslims are pedophiles
put the other cheek user

our Great Father never left us. trust in Him and ye shall save thyselves.

Attached: Odin_Alternative_by_yigitkoroglu.jpg (800x1132, 232K)

Killing Muslims is based - Literally every Orthodox Church ever

>the same guy who flood the earth

Righteous killing isn't the same as murder. You keep referencing the Bible without realizing the Bible is full of war, more than half of the Old Testament is nothing but war. Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins, but again that's far removed from righteous killing.

>just let them rape and murder our families and children, it's what Jesus would want.

We really need to get back to a more militant form of Christianity. Liberal Christians and Evangelicals have really fucked things up.

Attached: 1551316196639.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>t. Neo Nazi neo Pagan faggot basement dweller.

Someone breaking into your house trying to kill you and you kill them first is righteous, not murder. Walking into a supermarket and blasting someone is absolutely different and is murder.

I stopped caring about these cherry picked quotes when I realized most peaceful religion on planet earth (Buddhists) is also fighting against Islam

>Christian
You don't normally come here do you?

lol, swedish slave

kek

>Jesus "i bring sword not peace"
Which verse?

> But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
>the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
>all sin.

Attached: 1535274089948.png (710x577, 30K)

turn in your some thing or other and get a sword - heyzeus

Matthew 10:34

>Blessed are the peace-makers, for they will be called the children of God. - Matthew 5:9
Is the mad lad not a peace maker? You cannot have peace with muds around.

I’m actually not super Christian but I went to a catholic school. And the only reason I brought it up is because I’ve seen many many Christian threads in here and We’ve all seen crusader memes which connotes a Christian crusade does it not?

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

Matthew 10:34

this
I cant hate him

Attached: bUS9jSQ.png (882x813, 162K)

You got me.
Ukko is my actual one true lord.

Attached: nah son.png (700x500, 72K)

Attached: 1551097132874.jpg (539x720, 59K)

What is the meaning of it? I always thought Jesus was 100% pacifist.

no god, no master.

>thinks the Epicurus riddle is actually a paradox
Embarrassing.

Deutoromony 20:17

Poor guy, look at the state of his head
Can you blame him for being so angry with the world?
Possibly inbred?

You shall not use shitty translations for a logical fallacy. Kill=/=murder=/=fight a war.
Next.

Then you do not understand christianity.

I know why don't you explain it then.

They are shills, just ignore seriously.
They want to push the whole "Celebrate a literal demonic mossad agent killing men, women and children or you are a kike shill hur durr" when they are the kike shills and all they are afraid of is a peaceful ethnocentric movement by those of European blood.

Attached: zoggo.png (741x960, 2.04M)

"there is a time to kill"
"there is a time for war"

also -God

bible a shit

bump

>t. niggerloving pozzed faggot

>Thou shall not kill
>Saul instructed to kill every living thing
hmmmmm, gr8 consistency there faggot. Not that the dune coon diaries had any form of consistency to begin either
I don't think that counts when the guy is explicitly trying to spark a racewar.

god was pretty gay if he said that

Attached: nice.jpg (1200x1614, 595K)

Christ be with you user.

Actually it's you shall not murder, not kill.
And murder had a very specific meaning back then. Killing shitskins from another tribe wouldn't be one for example.

Killing=/=murder

Fuck off joo

Hi I'm a Muslim in NZ. How do you guys feel about the fact that Muslims will have even better status here, now that this has happened?

> "thou shalt not kill"--Exodus 20:13
> "And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword." --Leviticus 26:7-9
> "And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain" --Deuteronomy 2:34
"The Bible is probably the most genocidal book in the literary canon." -- (((Noam Chomsky)))

OP is a cucked faggaroon.

What did you think was going to happen?

White guys invented the nuke.

You think a bunch of sandniggers are going to ducking scare us? We fucking stopped conquering the world because we felt like it. We thought we better let the flora and fauna have a chance.

So far our benevolence has not worked out well for anyone.

Great. The more protected you are the better.

Yet Bush/Cheney killed 1000000s and spawned ISIS. They fucked up big time. Or ISIS fighters are really theirs because those faggots have enough money. McCain too. Those disgusting fucks.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuoLzx0mcho

Attached: 041616082678.jpg (384x384, 14K)

Jesus is the same God that's in the OT. Still think he is "100% pacifist"?

Yahweh is a false god

typical christcuck

That only applies to human beings, silly goose

Just war and proportional punishment is justified by Aquinas and the Bible my fellow friend

Attached: St-thomas-aquinas-e1506359130604.jpg (2000x1770, 926K)

Jews and/or Shills.

Attached: 1533529015006.gif (640x640, 322K)

"Thou shalt not kill" only refers to humans you goddamn fucking mongoloid.

Attached: AtfirstIwaslike.jpg (1395x743, 189K)

>Everyone cheering for this nz muderer explain yourselves
ok :)
>Luke 19:27
>But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

does this mean we can bait the lefties into banning assault bibles now too?

name my band

Attached: 1552623748535.jpg (1240x699, 67K)

How is Jesus the same God? The God in the old testament is the father and He also says the father is greater than him.

>being so scared of a bunch of innocent people praying you go on a cowardly massacre against unarmed women and children

Yeah, white people are so "tough"

Yeah, real tough