Has he inspired anyone else?

Has he inspired anyone else?
He led by example. He showed us that we can be warriors. He showed us that it's possible to fight back.

Attached: BT.png (300x198, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s
twitter.com/hassan_rizvi99/status/1106646656462802944
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-attack-cannon-street-muslim-islam-a8825541.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RcoBNOO2HaYfecfsfGqytRuO3KM2JNZQXphlWDLwZklvyYxO0po7RFLI#Echobox=1552676661
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the best way to serve your country if you can't have children or get rich enough to influence politics

i was like him about a year ago until i met my gf (she's a mulatto) now idc anymore and I'm much happier and healthier.

I thought Americans were "la creatura", look at this guy!

Attached: Squid laughs.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

killing unarmed children and civilians in a place of worship makes you a warrior , interesting

FEDPOSTER

Even if you dont support him the left will come down on all of us over this. He accomplished his goal of accelerating the collapse

Attached: 1552639150246m.jpg (1024x544, 66K)

Literally nobody is attacking you. You cant fight "back" at something that never attacked you first.

I was like him until I fucked a nigger. Man did it change my life. Now that the AIDs has completely destroyed my body I am much happier and healhier.
Signed, Rabbi Slomo

Attached: Ebba.jpg (750x375, 60K)

Islamists have attacked the USA since the very beginning of our founding in the Barbary wars, Europeans before that. It never ends, this shit, until we make it end.

Attached: file.png (1038x540, 1.09M)

Total war has been a thing for over a hundred years grandpa. There is no such thing as civilians in the 21st century.

Shooting children isn't fighting back. It is dishonorable and evil.

desu

It's a civil war genius. He's not going to attack a barrack in Pakistan.

There's your proof faggot, that Muslim that did that was no more a warrior than the mad max wannabe.

Attached: 1542084757531.jpg (823x823, 70K)

>we wuz warriors n shiet
>shoots unarmed toddler
so brave

Define children.
The nazis hanged plenty of 14, 15, 16 year old partisans.

Attached: When they glow in the dark.png (1035x992, 1.39M)

Jewish lies, you had to be over 17.
Also arresting and charging someone is 100 times different from arbitrarily shooting innocents. Fuck off.

I was a normie until about a year ago. Then I got a white girlfriend and now all I think about is 21st century crusades

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWMt5QHyE1s
Just like the blackpilled episode, they just push and push and push us. Finally whites are waking up to their own genocide. I don’t know how I feel about the shooting yet but it’s at least nice to see white men trying to make a change and stop the invasion

Attached: F85E7B89-6269-4992-BD48-5F6FF2151D6B.jpg (600x446, 110K)

Underrated post.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls.

The day of the [...] is coming. It's coming for you.

report and sage kikes threads

You wot m8, ASIO

jews? jews jew jew jews. Jews jews jews jews jews!

leaving children is leaving future terrorists

Your nose is showing. Post flag

Erdogan said the mosques were their barracks..

Was that the Dragnet theme?

ITT butthurt children

Attached: 1552658343139s.jpg (250x184, 6K)

How about the German blitz on London? The allied bombing of German cities? The bombing of japan by the states? Pretty sure those were civilians being targeted, retard. Don’t act like stopping our own genocide isn’t worth losing the moral high ground. War is war and civilians die in it too

Attached: 2E41670A-0A2B-4E57-8647-1AB42B9389B0.jpg (388x393, 90K)

Come to my country and kill my children or come to my county and I kill you.

Which you will you pick faggot?

>Has he inspired anyone else?
>He led by example. He showed us that we can be warriors. He showed us that it's possible to fight back.

Attached: 1ux29d.jpg (1200x801, 142K)

It's like it's your first day as a CIA nigger

Bombing a bunch of kids at a pop concert makes you a martyr

I think it's not good we follow the barbarians methods of sand niggers, but this guy made my day, it's good Muslims proving their own poison.

Not CIA just not afraid to speak the truth like you larping cowards. I don't give a fuck if the CIA is here. They can put my posts on front page news if they want, so much the better.

>we
>us
yeah, go for it OP. go shoot a handful of invaders or politicians. Nothing will change and you'll not even take out a drop in the bucket.

I'm perfectly fine with letting our civilization crumble and go up in flames. We deserve it. We let this happen. Now is time for all of us to reap our rewards we asked for and wanted.

I can't respond to a non sequitur. I'll give you a minute to consult a dictionary retard.

Attached: Tony Rodham.png (445x643, 443K)

I just really hope Murdoch Murdoch makes an episode about it

Attached: 7FA1A1EE-6F0D-4E2E-B53B-DC58F17D835D.jpg (642x1024, 81K)

>We deserve it
Kill yourself then and relieve us of your nasty presence.

He killed people who were worshipping in a house of God... why the fuck would we want to do that? The dude isnt a hero, he's a psycho... isis tier.

im against multiculturalism, precisly because of shit like this- the suffering it will cause for all peoples. Its all so fucking tiresome.

>I'm perfectly fine with letting our civilization crumble and go up in flames. We deserve it. We let this happen. Now is time for all of us to reap our rewards we asked for and wanted

Attached: 5CEFC4BE-EF68-447A-B0C8-845D80CE6865.jpg (491x491, 43K)

You do. Have you put your actions where your loud fat incel mouth is? No? That's what I thought.

You deserve it too.

he inspired me to run for congress and ban guns.

He disnt kill the real cause ofour problems ....

grade a roast.

Bad news then for you, retard, because most Whites don't give a fuck any longer. You're late to the revolution that never happened. Join the rest of us playing vidya and chilling while it all comes down.

He addressed this in his manifesto. You should give it a read sometime

that's not how wars of extermination are fought user

This is the most overt shill posting I’ve ever seen, I can’t even tell if it’s bait and I’m retarded for replying or if you’re actually this retarded.

He spoke about that girl fairly extensively in his manifesto. She was the reason he started taking the terrorist attacks seriously.

It's not a wonder they're trying to hide the manifesto.

Attached: Sad.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Thanks user. He's still looking for his dictionary. It's likely currently being used to level the table he sits at to eat his hot pockets.

Attached: 225.png (480x368, 231K)

You should lurk more around here, you'll start to lose your naiveté like us and only see the truth. You still are indulged in too many ideologies and pathos that obscure your vision when it comes to Truth.
Forget emotions and concentrate and logic and facts.

What he did was comprehensible. We are at war.

Nice try, CIA nigger.

No one cares about your stupid cuck fantasy.
You can get fucked m8

You're still at large shitposting on Jow Forums faggot. You're not some superior White specimen. Do you work in Congress, no? How about money, are you wealthy enough to buy legislation and government favors, no? How about training, are you former military and about to take out your enemies, white peoples enemies, your people, no? That's what I thought.

YOU'RE the larping, shill retard. Living out your own cuckhold fantasies of having enough balls and courage to go shoot anybody, let alone get out of your fucking basement and take a shower.

where dat vid at?

My fantasy? What is that exactly? You're the larping retards living out your own hilariously pathetic, loser-ish fantasy from a shitposting Australian living in New Zealand.

No clue what your talking about OP

A coin clutching hand typed this post

this is so cringe. exactly why you cant get laid lmao

He is the modern day goblin slayer. Going into the burrows and doing what we won’t do. Those children are goblins just the same as the adults were.

"stranger" lmao it was definitely a muslim

Attached: stranger.png (570x296, 38K)

>God
>muslims
yeah no, God hates these pagan heretics

No, I just vote instead.

All over the place.

but you won't see it on Liveleak anymore. That was taken down.

GLOW HARDER FAGET

Attached: 1 1 1ninetymilesjcl3D1tf7wfuo1_540~2.jpg (680x395, 54K)

twitter.com/hassan_rizvi99/status/1106646656462802944

HUUR DUUR U NO POLITICIAN

All wars are won culturally first. Jow Forums for the better or not is still the center of the most influencing culture pieces of the internet.

Well yeah, if you commit right wing terrorism, which it was..the idea of having an ethnostate is radical right wing nationalism, then of course the left will shit on you for that. Are you retarded?

Fuck off amerifat

Mentally retarded: the post.

>My fantasy? What is that exactly?
Your cuck fantasy of watching western civilization disintegrate because we "deserve it" that you literally just finished espousing. Are you really that fucking retarded that you can't even remember your own shitposts?
Is larping like your ultimate insult or something? Everyone called this guy a larper too. Don't worry about who is larping and who isn't. Just keep being gay and pray that the muslims don't throw you off a building for being a faggot.

i mean, realistically, it's just going to make new zealand's administration more tightened on things like this. i won't doubt that by the end of the year, at least a few pieces of legislation will be passed (or at least, attemped) to ban the ownership of firearms, block this place from the country, and take threats like this way more seriously. and if anything, things like that are only going to radicalize and strengthen both sides individually.

think about any other terrorist attack that's happened in the past few years around europe. this happened.

lastly, your ideologically isn't the "truth" and neither is mine. objectivity isn't real. but that's another conversation for another time, i guess.

Hi Twitter

Mmm beautiful sight.

but it will disintegrate. there's no way to avoid it. if you disagree you're nothing but a delusional tradcuck.

He unironically inspired Isis to respond with threats; and ironically inspired Candace Owens, Pewdiepie, Anderson Cooper, and Lee Harvey Oswald

So there a doom bfg edit of the video yet?

>yfw that was the revenge

Not today CIA

lmfao get fucked mudshit

Absolutely, have you never heard of how wars are fought? Or what muslims currently do while waging their wars?

huwhiter than thou, Pedro.

Op look!
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-attack-cannon-street-muslim-islam-a8825541.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RcoBNOO2HaYfecfsfGqytRuO3KM2JNZQXphlWDLwZklvyYxO0po7RFLI#Echobox=1552676661
Image was from the Twitter of one attacker
Its happening!!!

Attached: 1552689815116.jpg (3604x2435, 1.73M)

REMINDER TO EVERYONE:

IF YOU SEE ANY POSTS USING CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTING TO PROVOKE VIOLENCE OR TELL YOU TO RISE UP OR TAKE ARMS

IT IS THE FUCKING GLOWNIGGERS

DON'T FALL FOR THE FBI
DON'T BELIEVE THE CIA
DON'T TRUST THE NSA

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

Attached: 50c3bd36c3e806497b5934fe8972eccb.jpg (500x143, 14K)

They have to, right?

Modern people are so ignorant when it comes to how war actually works.
Guess what, it requires killing people, people not soldiers. It's not fucking paintball.

Kys

Christcucks inviting in Muslims by the millions into their countries isn't war.

Muslims enter our countries because we are born cuckolds. It's in our genes. Stronger people like the Hungarian are not born cuckolds like us.

It's not some Muslim girl's fault that a nation of proud cuckolds invited in her parents to call them racist and give them diversity, and she shouldn't be killed because of it.

The killer is some loser aspie, no different from a school shooter, an angry nigger, or a Muslim gunman, and so on.

It's insane how many of these glowniggers there are.

They are looking to shut down Jow Forums.

Muslims are subhumans and should be expelled from the western world.

It doesn't matter if he inspired anyone. Muslims aren't cucks, they will fight back. You're past the point of no return.

>total war is that new
Please, villages along an armies war path were raped and plundered since the dawn of time.

you're such a fucking faggot dude

Truth exists and is the only that matters. You were brainwashed by the liberal academia.
Truth exists outside of us, and is independent of one another.
Only Truth can make humans free, if they yearn it. And capture it.
Of course, the diabolical forces would want you to believe it doesn't exist and that everything is neutral, everyone has their own vision and own "truth", that's just gnostic non-sense.
But anyway, NZ is pretty OK when it comes to muslims anyway. The real trouble immigration-wise is not even muslim. It's the fucking Asians.

this is a shill thread that is working in coordination with the false flag shooting

t. ghost of ahmed