What do you guys think will be the long-term effect of today's events? I'm genuinely terrified of a revenge attack...

What do you guys think will be the long-term effect of today's events? I'm genuinely terrified of a revenge attack. Moose limbs aren't gonna take this lying down.

Attached: y5h2wfht2d911.jpg (900x920, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtu.be/isCh4kCeNYU
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nrz4-FZx6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No more LWIAY or meme review for a while.

It really sucks

I hope there is a revenge attack
Let's get this shit started

peace on earth

Gun laws in NZ
Censorship calls for facebook

that's probably about it

There is always a muslim attack or a mossad fake muslm attack somewhere, jus because you don't know about it doesn't mean is not there.

Long term effects is Europe will be a Muslim continent within the decade.
They’re using this as an excuse to be even more “tolerant” and hasten the ethnic replacement of Caucasians in Europe.

Things are heating up.

Every happening will be gay compared to this now

The fire rises faggot, enjoy the ride because there's no going back now.

I admit that this terrorist shooter is smart with invoking memes and pewds and whatever. It’s like, an extremely clever way of forcing people to pay attention and divide up huge swaths of the population. Virtually zero percent will be in a group supporting the shooter, but there will be a dividing line of people blaming pewds or Candace Owens for radicalizing young people, dividing on “what to do” about guns and angry white man-children, etc.

It's already being forgotten and memory holed.

But basically this

Ban guns, no one needs a gun these days.

user I tell you what the problem is. Both the left and the right are both fighting for what they see as the promise land. But what these idiot's fail to realize is that we already have the promise land.

I see no logic in the position both sides have taken?????????

Attached: VYOrcAp.gif (420x420, 175K)

This. No one can get shot in a gun free zone.

Good. The faster, the better. The faster these killings and series of killings the better we can expose our governements and their policies.
Our demography is shrinking decade after decade, we can't just wait forever for SOMETHING to happen. No, we're slowly dying. ACTION is what we needed.

Says the cuck who lives under a crown and the constent threat of sandnigger rape.
Go fuck yourself.

Race war. If more innocent people die by the hands of Muslims, it would only look worse on Muslim sympathizers. Whites are going to be enraged by Muslim carnage that will start int he next few days.

I hope a race war

And there will be. It's time to settle the score. We'll kick them out forcibly if we have to, but they have to go back.

>This

Wise mountain nigger.

Attached: CHINAAAAA.jpg (396x379, 22K)

What we've got here is " failure to communicate "
Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here yesterday.
Which is the way men want it?

I don't like it anymore than any of you do.....

So, I've tried to read Tarrant's manifesto, so far I've skimmed this. It's interesting to see his views and what he wishes to achieve.

The reality is, he is a poster on pol, and this whole attack was not because he per say wanted to kill muslims, actually, he wanted to accelarate the chaos in the world. See it as: he wanted to spread the word out. He has given them exactly what the powers that be wanted. And then, it's not even a false flag

I remember the saying where violence is the post powerful tool to bring messages. Tarrant understood this. And he did so.

No need to be scared. Whatever happens, happens, user. Don't be afraid of death. Realistically all that will happen is more talk about "Diversity is our strength" and other shit and an increase in immigration as per usual.

>all Pepe posters are now cancerous faggots

Oy vey we can't pull outa Syria now, Israel needs our support because terrorists will be emboldened by thoughts of revenge.

Attached: 1541663368720.jpg (480x461, 48K)

The reality is, many of you shitheads here actually agree or act edgy about muh race shit. Truth is, he is serious about it, and did a thing about it. He kickstarted, unironically, like the song he used, the 'fire'.
>youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

>What is this fire?
Chaos, pure chaos. MSM is full damage control, because this resonates and will probably never be forgotten. Much like Columbine, see how many school shooters are inspired by columbine? Expect the same here.

>So what does he want?
More chaos, just more bad shit, stir up a racewar or whatever.

Lads, I don't know about you, but I think we are seeing the first real step to a real, actual racewar, siegeniggers who pray to james mason will love this.
Guys... This is the biggest happening as of yet in Jow Forumss history. Let this resonate.
The MSM are exactly doing what he wanted, gun control, clashes, chaos.

The biggest shitpost ever in human history.

Attached: 1495574333945.jpg (800x1039, 221K)

You know what will hurt you the most?
Not a sudden death, or even a slow one.

What will hurt is seeing almost every White woman you know with an Arab man. And their child being a faithful, strong Muslim.

You can shoot us but you cannot shoot where you need to most, in the womb of your women.

this was the revenge attack you idiot

I'm Viennese, not Austrian

Pewds takes a weeklong break after posting a disavowment/sympathy video

Don't be foolish, they don't need to revenge, they wil just continue what they always did,commiting their attacks claiming the same revenge against the West, this time they may claim revenge on this specific act, but nothing new in fact.

Nothing really.
It's just one more step towards the inevitable race war.

CIvil war

Doubt something would happen even of it does, it would only be the start and Europe the war zone, better arm yourselves anons in case shit hits the fan

And you wonder why people hate you and want you to die? Stupid Muslim, you deserve anything you get.

Attached: 242FF5F6-FD8F-4B5D-BB95-716107782128.jpg (474x302, 33K)

This and this boys. Get ready for a ride.

Attached: 7Ptf7nhOksMy5D3SKk_jVVhJZgWqrV4L95X4PlsXkpk.png (398x397, 187K)

What will happen is what has been happening for the past few decades, the Jew will continue to swell the ghoul Invaders numbers in the west until a critical mass is reached and then unleash them on the hapless European Kulaks.

And finally with the final victory of the Jew and the African over the European, we shall have peace.... insha'Allah.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-220800~2.png (718x973, 343K)

Just in: Our Belgian state media is asking for a ban on all right wing ideology from social media.

This, already by 2030 half of all children in UK will be invaders, I imagine they'll just crank things up. A bit more unrest, but no matter.

i'm praying it goes nuclear. our gene pool needs a lot of chlorine.

Attached: Castle_Bravo_005.jpg (1280x724, 140K)

You asked for it dude.

youtu.be/isCh4kCeNYU

Nothing. Muslims are pussy child fuckers. They have an IQ of about 70. Cant wait for Trump to turn all their homelands into faggot towns.

>Revenge attack
We can't let fear divide us user. Jow Forums is a board of peace. We do not encourage violence. Those who commit violence in the name of memes are not true anons, as violence is forbidden on Jow Forums. Let us pray for both our Muslim and user frens on this terrible day. This is a very sad time for both Islam and Jow Forums alike. We must remember not to discriminate against innocent anons because of the actions of a fringe minority. We cannot allow Muslims to use this awful event to perpetuate the violence and discrimination that anons experience on a daily basis. We're better than that.

Attached: sad.jpg (639x541, 40K)

Despite your sweet get, anyone believing Candace was an inspiration because they saw this phrase in the manifesto are massive fucking retards. Next thing you tell me will be that Spyro made him an ethno-nationalist or that he was a Navy SEAL with 300 confirmed kills.

That was already happening on social media all over the world anyway.

Nothing lost.

Shoot back pussy.

Best too avoid london if you can desu

i'm not going outside for the next month. thank god for home delivery of groceries

Attached: 1551815844617.png (537x557, 489K)

Faggot....

Attached: faggot-gif-4.gif (720x404, 1.06M)

He is too high to know the difference.

Attached: 1551737154747.jpg (866x844, 64K)

CHELSEA CLINTON CALLING FOR (((GLOBAL))) RESPONSE

Attached: (((GLOBAL RESPONSE SQUAD))).jpg (659x437, 51K)

shut up the fuck and grow a pair you former world empire. you and brit/pol/ really piss me off these days

This majority of people outside of this place really don't seem to care that much

This.

It's inevitable they're going to attack. Shoot back. Stab back. Bomb back. Let them know what they've been dealing for the past years and be ruthless.

How does that make me a faggot. Watch that video, the cops never come. If one person had a gun it would have had a chance to be over.

>Moose limbs

Be honest, you made this thread just to include that term, didn't you

Attached: 1517875435741.png (504x480, 147K)

it was wierd how none of them exploded though

YOU WAIT FOR A SIGNAL
WHILE YOUR PEOPLE WAIT FOR YOU

Attached: man tears.gif (245x147, 1.12M)

>What do you guys think will be the long-term effect of today's events?

Semi autos are going to be banned in NZ.

nothing has changed. it's not like terror attacks against us were never going to happen again. it's not like we are ever going to be surprised when isis (or whatever replaces it) claims responsibility for another terror attack.

Hell I don't know man. Just shut up and be a faggot already.

I'm not saying preemptively assault people or retaliate. Just defend yourselves and your community and be prepared to do so. Ignore your laws, I see all over British media that your country is being flooded with firearms. Buy them for yourselves and at least have a fighting chance.

Where I live we have about one or two incidents a year where someone invades another persons home. I live in the country, let me tell you, whoever guns the shit stain down goes on the local news and talks shit about it. Relaxed gun laws and stand your ground laws are the greatest asset of the law abiding citizen.

Attached: 1549503728464.jpg (5042x2953, 2.04M)

look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=2Nrz4-FZx6k

the moose lambs are gonna get angry

>Anyone believing Candace was an inspiration
He was an accelerationist. The point wasn't that anyone would legitimately believe Candace Owens, or Pewdiepie, or even Jow Forums was involved. Neither was the point to "punish Muslims". The point was that there are many people in society who are looking for any excuse to attack Candace Owens, Pewdiepie, Jow Forums etc and take even more power for themselves. These same people view "ending racism" as a justification to seize any amount of political power they desire, and to revoke the rights of their political opponents. The attack was a form of bait. Make all the Left's dreams come true all at once. The perfect attack which can be used to justify everything they've always wanted to do. The result is that so many people on "the right" are pushed so far, in such a short time (if the Leftist response if great enough), that the resulting chaos will bring the entire system crashing down.

He was a troll, nothing more.
Now we wait to see just how many take the bait.
The ball is in the Left's court.

Attached: 9v2873422.gif (540x357, 1.53M)

That implies that they're not always angry to begin with. The sun rising in the morning seems to be enough to piss them off on most days.

Attached: 7QSp.gif (280x291, 142K)

People don't usually explode from 5.56 and 12 gauge. I am aware that any magnum load at point blank can make some craters or pop a head. However that was not the case and he appeared to be using low recoil rounds at least in the car.

He had decent skill, but not very much experience. Luckily this seems to be the case for the crazies otherwise the body count would be through the Minaret.

Attached: 1549869439149.jpg (1024x1018, 84K)

Fair.

Pure, undiluted, anti white hysteria from the media a bunch of dumbfounded white cucks who eagerly blame all white people for everything that every went wrong in history and a creeping dread among the elite that their goyim are getting restless and being very disobedient.

Today I ate a fortune cookie that had no fortune in it. I was so worried that it meant my death that I stayed inside and was a very good boy. Then the sun rose tomorrow and I realized that being a good boy doesn't get you a girlfriend or a civilization.

Seriously though. Whites are at a cross roads. The common white man is emotionally battered by his own white elite plus the elite of every other people too. The attack today can only be understood by the white men who have been raised on self hate for crimes they never committed to people they never met. All so some rich Jews and good Goyim can have an endless supply of cheap brown labor. That is why some people choose to kill over such things.

You know I didn't really know what to say.

Sorry bout that....

No worries, I began my military career in the 1st Infantry, words were the first thing to stop hurting.

Muslims always want to kill us anyway. They kill Christians as they pray in churches throughout North Africa and the Middle East. They kill kids at concerts here. As long as we are around Muslims, we'll always be in danger. I feel bad for the people who died, but it doesn't mean I'll ever forget about all the shit they constantly put non-Muslims through.

My bet is that retaliation gonna be somewhere in France.

What I don't get is the reaction to this being so much bigger than the others. My Twitter (I have one for keeping contact with people I only know online) is just one big clusterfuck or people talking about white supremacy, some people ripping on Lauren Southern because she said she condemned the attack yet had made a video called "The Great Replacement" one time (I fail to see, even if you don't like her, what is wrong with either or these things put out by her), etc.

People reacted over stuff like Nice, Manchester, etc. but nothing like this. I genuinely worry about white people - I really do think that the majority are at a point where they want to just be bred out.

>Crimes they have never committed to people they have never met
It's actually so much worse lel. Not only have they not committed these crimes, many have dedicated their entire lives to "fighting racism", "fighting sexism", etc, only to be stabbed in the back by the very minorities that both the elite and the minorities themselves oblige them to support.
Remember that the
>Old white men
that the Leftist imperialists like to bang on about were young adults in the 60s. They were fucking hippies lel. The old white men that must die so that progress can continue are the very people who gave their entire civilization to diversity voluntarily, and yet it was not only "not enough", but so insufficient as to warrant them dead.

The white and (((white))) upper and middle classes have created a world in which the people (and the descendants thereof) who actually committed the crimes against "minorities", have convinced those same minorities that the average white men, who gave trillions of dollars and millions of their own lives to grant minorities freedom from the elite, are now the people who had oppressed them, and that the globalist elite that once oppressed them are now their champions.

People love to speculate about "how the Nazis rose to popularity", and when reading German sources of the time, the theme of "betrayal" at the hands of an alliance between international forces and the German elite is omnipresent.

What is the female reaction to the white men who were the first major civilization in history to grant women universal rights (and indeed priileges) if not betrayal of this kind.
What is the LGBT reaction to the white men who were the first major civilization in history to grant sexual minorities rights (and indeed privileges) if not betrayal of this kind.

yeah... there could be daily 50:0 terror attacks in Europe and it wouldn't even dent the sheer volume of Muslims pouring in every single day. It's over without collective political action, which I'm sure everyone would prefer over murder anyway.

None, everyone will forget about it in a week like every happening, whether a false flag or not.

What is the Jewish reaction to the white men who granted them unconditional asylum, who granted them more rights and privileges than any host nation in history, and who fought and died to stop Hitler, if not betrayal of this kind.
What is the Black reaction to the white men who, rather than exterminating them upon the abolition of slavery, granted them a standard of living greater than almost every other nation on earth at the time, and full rights to improve their position without limit. if not betrayal of this kind.
The list just goes on and on and on and on.

The Left has created a worldwide Weimar republic.
>The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results
They have brought us right back to square one, but with the scale amplified colossally.

>Collective political action
>Everyone would prefer
The problem was that everyone always preferred this, but the global Left have taken away all means of achieving it. The only place where people can freely discuss peaceful means of resolving the issues is the same place as where the people seeking violent means of resolving the issues are. The people seeking peaceful resolution are in some sense "closer" to the people seeking violent resolution than they are to the current political franchise.

I honestly wonder whether the issues will ever actually be resolved, or if we're just going to see something like white flight, but on a national level, abandoning the west to become a 3rd-world wasteland for niggers, Leftists and accelerationists to fight over for the rest of time.

White flight where though?

To Antarctica, lad. A white land for the whites.

Nah, this one will have some staying power.