Ok Jow Forums let's talk gun control

Ok Jow Forums let's talk gun control.

I realize Jow Forums is very pro-2nd amendment, but I don't understand how you don't see that gun control can work if implemented effectively, studies have proven this, and the fact that this revolution or whatever you keep dreaming about isn't going to happen.

pic related
>gunfags think this will protect them against a tyrannical government

Attached: D4F704D8-705B-4EBD-AFB1-8650C8B2C77B.jpg (500x636, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
youtube.com/watch?v=b2JWGAbtlHU
youtu.be/7Le8S505ZYM
youtu.be/hoqT_MIwdJk
youtu.be/Ci5jCI1Wz6s
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gun control doesn't prevent people who intend on using them for harm from getting them. Even if you go to drastic measures like England then you just get people using other things like knives and acid instead

Attached: 16yGO_d.jpg (458x696, 52K)

Let's not.

Gun control doesn't work in Brazil, Venezuela or the developed nation of South Africa

>gun control can work if implemented effectively
>it works if it works

faggot

>following a race traitor
cuck

LEGALIZE TANKS AND HEAVY BOMBERS FOR CITIZEN MILITIAS

>I don't understand how you don't see that gun control can work if implemented effectively

It does not matter if it will work effectively or not. Having firearms is a right.

Actually it did. It worked exactly like it was supposed to. Populous largely disarmed and unable to fight back without foreign assistance.

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA
>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA

The gun control debate is over in America. There are already over 300 million in the wild. If the dems ever pass their unconstitutional laws, red states will tell them to fuck off.

I don't know the laws that well but I think some gun control laws are a no brainer
>People who sell guns should be trained and qualified
>No gun sales at fucking walmart for christ sake
>People should need training and qualifications for gun ownership
>No gun show loophole sales
>Better tools for recognizing mental illnesses and keeping guns away from them
I think these things should be doable and no one should object to strongly. I think outright banning them would just be giving more power to the mexican cartels. I'm sure they'd love to become the only gun supplier in the U.S. Maybe if we take out the cartels we could do it.

Attached: how to turn libcunts panties into a wet mess in 1 easy step.gif (480x270, 2.78M)

What kind of “gun control” are you even talking about? Spell out what kind of law would have prevented any of the mass shootings. I’ll wait.

Everyone knows that gun laws would lead to a lot less deaths - ie there won't be a 50 death knife attack.

The thing is no one gives a fuck they just want their play toys.

So you're doing EXACTLY what the nz shooter wanted?

>People somewhere don't shoot each other!
>That's because they don't have guns!
>Look, gun control works!

In a truly civilized society accessibility of guns does not contribute to high level of violence. People that trust each other don't shoot each other even if they have all the guns in the world.

>Believes that government won't gun down their own citizens to complete their agenda.

Attached: government gun down.png (1366x665, 1005K)

>Better tools for recognizing mental illnesses and keeping guns away from them
This is slippery slope as fuck. Who determines what a “mental illness” is? (((Psychologists))) and other jew quacks?

Implying that a man that used 2 years of his life to prepare for the attack will not find a way to kill a lot of people.

In the 20th century government murdered over 280 million of their own citizens.
I'll keep the most effective personal weapon I can to protect myself from my government, and will kill anyone that tries to take it.

Attached: why-firearms.png (750x1234, 42K)

>>gunfags think this will protect them against a tyrannical government

Attached: 1523225739829.png (872x886, 220K)

Because guns don't kill people, people do. And why blame the gun but not the circumstances that lead up to a person using it like that. Some people are fucked in the head, but make guns harder to own for law abiding citizens and that shooting could have ended a lot worse. You do know that an armed man at one of the mosque was able to shoot back and because of that less people died at the second mosque. But that not the real issue for the 2nd amendment, it be able to stop of government from completing fucking us in the ass, in the form of tyranny. It's the only reason the US is still a republic and not a dictatorship. You sound like you trust the government a lot more than you should.

The government is tyrannical right now fuck stick. How are your guns helping?

I live in a country where even self defence weaponry like tasers and pepper spray are banned. Guess what the crime rate and number of rapes here are... Keep your guns don't let them take it keep the sand niggers at bay

It has though and still is. Yeah the government is still finding ways to be tyrannical, but the 100million + gun owners with 400million + guns. See if you knew shit, you'd know that Georgia Texas and a few other "Red" states have civilian militias that could actually give the US military a run for their money. And you're dumb to think that a ton of military here wouldn't go against the government, should it become tyrannical I know a lot of military and they most certainly would.

I don’t see how I won’t cum if you suck my dick right.

You dipshits act like you would rise up against a tyrannical government with yer guns. Meanwhile our Russian overlord wouldn't cum on you after he jerked off with your money.

We literally just had a mass shooting where the shooters intention was to bait the Left into banning guns in order to trigger the
>Will not be infringed
>Cold dead hands
types into violently fighting the establishment, under the belief that they care more for their guns than they do for their people, and therefore must be coerced into fighting those who oppress their people be putting their guns on the line too.

Gun control is /literally/ why this shooting happened. Nice to see Leftists supporting mass murder openly for once.

Instead a 200 death truck of peace, or a home made bomb, poison gas attack, whatever.

There are many, many, many, ways to kill lots and lots of people if you really put your mind to it.

This.
>if implemented correctly
And how do you intend on implementing them? People are not addressing the root of the issue. Humans are creative and if people truly want to harm each other, they will take up what they can and develop various methods of doings so. Gun control creeps closer and closer and every time people get angry, it stops, only to creep a little closer again later on. By implementing nonsensical gun control laws, you inadvertently justify the purchase of a weapon because law abiding citizens want a way to defend themselves against those who wish to take and limit rights. This is part of why gun sales spike after some mass shootings. People know there will be a push for more restrictive laws afterwards.
>Studies have proven this
Post links newfag

No, retard.

Attached: gun_control.jpg (2000x1500, 1.05M)

I will follow this up
Derrick byrd
Raoul Moat

London shootings
Manchester shootings

This kills the gun control argument

The thing is I need my gun to murder brainless faggots like you

It isnt just if it works, IF IT WORKS I STILL DONT WANT IT. The fact that it doesnt work makes it even worse

>gun control
Come and get them.

Attached: il_fullxfull.658894796_2vfv.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Get god damn fucked.

Attached: 749m4mqfmdk01.jpg (1920x1280, 145K)

>Studies prove
Studies have proven that men are women, and that biology isn't real unless fuck Christians, and that race isn't real unless fuck wypipo.

yeah why dont we ban personal trainers with no criminal record from buying guns

i'm pretty sure government doesn't care what Jow Forums thinks

What makes you think I would support gun control even if it did work (it doesn't)? My rights are non-negotiable.

>I don't understand how you don't see that gun control can work if implemented effectively
I don't want gun control to work

The US government is literally not good at anything.
Why would Gun control be an exception, specifically?

Get the fuck out of here, faggot.

obligatory

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (398x500, 25K)

nice brappper

Attached: DetDisp.gif (320x178, 2.39M)

>studies have proven this
Then source one, faggot.

White males should be banned from owning guns

SHALL

Attached: lexington-green.jpg (800x655, 101K)

Why do criminals have so many guns and hand grenades in sweden then?

The Second Amendment has no place in modern society. When America got organized as a country, they wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to the radical American masses. There’s too much personal freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, the incorruptible State, the only entity deserving of power, has to move to limit it. The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.

Attached: hot_chicks_with_guns_are_definitely_a_killer_combination_76.gif (355x200, 3.7M)

Attached: radical.png (1000x1000, 148K)

>can work
gun control curbs crime in the same way bulimia makes you healthier

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Attached: sniff an1.webm (240x240, 845K)

>Citizens no longer need to protect states or themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=b2JWGAbtlHU
You have to know this is not true, that the police and national guard are not everywhere at once. That law enforcement not in the area arrives after the crime was committed. You are responsible for defending yourself, and there may come a day when you will learn this the hard way.

Attached: 0_ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg (500x329, 52K)

couldn't find a better quality of the home invasion, had to pick this one.

Something working is not justification for its implementation.

OP is a confirmed faggot.

Attached: 1546883456451.png (632x498, 267K)

Attached: gfdshgd.jpg (420x331, 46K)

>One post by this ID
Stop falling for the bait faggots

Time to give Trump our guns?

Hmmm

Yow Yow Yow OP, Here in my Country, it's strict to get a gun, Yet crimes are being committed with a gun or knife and we're known to be the nicest people around.

I put my money in that shootouts are caused by a cultural thing. Bullying, name-calling, and social isolation is so common in Western countries.

Why should I? What’s in this for me? And what do you care if I stand no chance against a tyrannical government? At least I’ll die trying to do what’s right. You’ll have to live with the consequences of your own inaction.

Because this:
youtu.be/7Le8S505ZYM
youtu.be/hoqT_MIwdJk
youtu.be/Ci5jCI1Wz6s
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: 1543256920104[1].png (500x593, 152K)

My definition of common sense gun control is shooting the assholes who want to take your guns.

>studies have proven this
There have been countless instances of Americans using firearms to defend themselves from armed assailants.
One or two Mohammeds with sidearmsmight have been able to defend themselves.
Unlike your statement, these are categorical statements.
Take your gun control and jam it up your ass.