Acceptable age differences

Is it really weird for a 22 year old guy to pursue an 18 year old girl? She’s a senior in HS and about to graduate but I still feel really weird about it. She’s legitimately a 11/10 waifu material but I can’t help but feel fucked up because of the age difference. I just want your honest opinions anons..
>image unfamiliar

Attached: A7ED58D0-0F7E-43B1-8515-7A1EED89C2CE.jpg (936x650, 42K)

>Is it really weird for a 22 year old guy to pursue an 18 year old girl?
No, 4 years age gap is nothing, especially if she's already 18

Its only 4 years, her current friends might think its weird but if your relationship lasts a few years, it's pretty normal for a 25 year old to date a 21 year old.

Are you from the US? It doesn’t bother me so much that she’s 18. It’s that she’s in high school and I think there is kind of a stigma around that but I just wanted to know if the fourchins think it’s weird too

>Are you from the US?
Germany

US user here. It’s kinda weird to me that she’s still in high school, but she’s also above the age of consent so if you two are happy then have fun.

Is 18 the last year of high school in the US? It might be a bit weird until she finishes but if its her last year I don't think it should be that bad.

Yeah the hardest part is going to be explaining this to parents, especially hers. She said that they would be fine with it but I think she might just be naïve. I’m not trying to get killed by her father lel

no it's not weird. even if you were 27 it wouldn't be weird. as long as she's legal and consenting who cares?

are you really going to let opinion of incels and internet feminists change your mind?

>Is it really weird for a 22 year old guy to pursue an 18 year old girl?
only if she's part of some retard program.

>are you really going to let opinion of incels and internet feminists change your mind?
Nah I’m looking more for validation. I think I’m judging myself more than anyone else would

Same boat but I’m 25, all of her friends are jealous she’s dating a ‘hot older guy’ and none of my friends judge me for it negatively.
No one cares and it’s legal.

Is she still in high school or is she graduated?

Yes, it’s kind of weird... It’s more about the fact that you are still engaging with people of high school age.

This may be the only time you have a chance for shit like that. Go for that before she gets to know real men with great success.

I dated a 16 year old when I was 27. If it's consensual who cares?

This.
It's not like we're forcing the younger girls to date us.

Go for it.

If she was 21 and you were 31 it still would be ok. You can bend social conventions more than what you think.

It's a matter of being nice and being good for each other.

Have fun.

Well, I think OP is concerned about appearances since he made this post in the first place. Some people will think it’s weird.

Women (and men) are immature trash until around age 22-23. The struggle is real.

If you're immature, you might be okay with it. I, for one, stay away from anyone who can't even buy their own alcohol. Shit sucks.

Well she just made a tinder and her bio said her college that she was going to in the fall. She told me pretty early on though that she still was a senior so she wasn’t trying to lead me on or anything.
Yes but every single girl around my age is either engaged or a used up whore at this point.

And okay I don’t want to be lumped in with this guy, idk where you live but that’s illegal here(and pretty fucked if you ask me)

You should give up the pursuit of an 11/10 who is wife material because she's in high school. Great thinking. Also, the fact that she's 18 and you're 22 describing her as wife material worries me. Tread lightly.

I was just memeing lad, but she is very very attractive and seems like a very nice girl

Depends on who your friends are. In the scheme of things it doesnt really matter (my parents are 5 years apart) but when I mention to one of my friends I think someone's cute and they're anywhere beyond a 2 year difference they give me shit. It all depends on the crowd

Date, no. Pursue, yes. I'm dating a 17 year old and I'm 20, but she came on to me so it's not like I'm chasing a minor.

Depends on the customs of your place desu. Me being 23 and dating a 16 y.o. was not frown upon. Different places in life aside, getting along and having good chemistry together is by far more important.

Still in school.

My parents are 11 years apart. Some of my friends parents have an even bigger age gap. Four years is nothing my friend

>4 years

that's absolutely nothing, especially when she's 18 she is literally an adult

reading through the thread I see you're American and that explains a lot. I'm not gonna shit on your country and culture or anything but the views on sex are so fucking weird and backwards at times. I get that you're worried about dating an 18 year old because some if not most Americans will unironically think you're a pedophile for dating an 18 year old.

Meanwhile I was hooking up with a 16 year oold when I was 25 and it was perfectly legal and my friends were just like "haha, that is so you user"

Attached: age difference.jpg (612x612, 115K)

Ah, then go for it then. It’s not like you’re creeping around some high school or something.

KEK
Yeah I know but my main concern is people are gonna think I was out there looking for a girl in high school
Shit sucks man...I just want a qt 3.14 non roastie

Tap dat ass. This is practice. You ain't getting married.

Just say you two matched on Tinder/Online. Hell, have you even met her in person?

Twice and we seeing each other twice tomorrow

You're a 22 year old. You're barely old enough too drink in America and I bet you get asked for your ID all the time. No one's gonna bat an eye seeing you with a girl that's around your age and even if you do meet her at her school or something people would assume you're a student that at most got held back a year or something.

just fuck her father first, that will solve your problem

I’ve already gotten plenty I just want the best user

Just keep hanging out with her, she’s going off to college anyway. It’s not like either of you are going to be meeting each other’s parents anytime soon. Just keep it on the dl for a while.

Well the problem is her parents require that her location be on on her phone so if I want want to ever be alone with her at my place I would likely have to meet her parents

Wait, she's 18? Are you sure she's not 8?

not really, but it definitely means you're off in some area. I'm in college, but I don't even pay the freshman girls attention. Yeah, they're horny just like us, but they're SO FUCKING DUMB. They're SO YOUNG. OP, if you just wannt hit it & quit it, I say go for it. But if you're considering a serious relationship with an 18 year old girl, something isn't right. Protip: She's hot, but at the end of the day, you'll have to hear her talk.

But if you're immature, then go for it. Only a manchild would want to date an 18 year old girl at 22 years old. I've banged out a couple freshman in my day, but I always immediately regret it when i realize how much they run their mouth and how feeble their minds still are. No matter how you slice it, she's a child.
>t. collegiate fuckboy

Yeah I know it’s bullshit and I’m an idiot but damn is she hot

Wow we got a mature fully mentally developed 22 year old who seen it all over here

I would say no just because my parents and my best friends parents were openly talking about how me and his 17 year old cousin were a good match, while we were both sitting at the same table. I'm 21 and it made me really uncomfortable, while they all thought it was no big deal.

Attached: 1551753516304.png (500x367, 96K)

Well I don’t think I’ll be taking advice from this guy

how the fuck does a 22 year old even meet high schoolers? really, can you tell me out of curiosity? I'm not even 21 yet but I am at an age where I have no contact with high schoolers but cannot hang out with the big kids (because I cannot legally drink.)

Tinder?

Now the real question gents is it ok for a 24 year old gal to pursue a 17 year old guy.

no

half your age plus seven

so the lowest she can get is 19

while me at 27 M can get a 20 year old

Of course!

I mean I was asking OP specifically for his anecdote. I was hoping for something a bit more long term than tinder with somebody 18-20. whenever I mention tfw no gf I am told to go to bars, I hope soon that advice won't need to be an intentional rejection by me, bars seem terrible.

>half your age plus seven

Attached: 1536506262069.png (416x435, 123K)

Lel I am OP. I met her on tinder. I explained the story here

How does this make you an NPC? What’s your formula?

The education and stigma Jew has gotten to your head mean.
Grow out of being a beta and own what you want it’ll do both of you good. A girl shouldn’t be looking for a man the same age or younger than her.
Srsly man go to the gym or stop fapping so much and get rid of this beta behaviour.

Written by a woman or liberal

Why does any man need a formula?

Ehh I’ve unironically been nofap for like a month now and it’s fucking great. It makes you actually go out there and pursue pussy to get your nut

Yeah I think women would be the ones most weirded out about it. Apparently women can’t make their own choices.

So I take it the consensus is yet it’s okay?

Nah. I’m 24 and my bf is 30
Ur all good

This is different, post 21 has a much larger range of acceptability. His circumstance is fine though.

Yeah that’s my problem is getting past this short window where it’s really frowned upon(a HS senior girl with a college senior guy)

Don’t fucking do it OP. Her immaturity will ruin you

Is this a joke or are you retarded?

What do you mean?