I'm starting to get annoyed by these "save the planet" kids who think their shitty demonstration is actually helping...

I'm starting to get annoyed by these "save the planet" kids who think their shitty demonstration is actually helping earth. Your thoughts about that topic?

Attached: 630x356 (1).jpg (630x356, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8YjsdgLKmB8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are props for virtue signalling by politicians. We have elections in a month or two. Our capital today was like some reddit circlejerk

And to imagine all this is happening because one (actually) brain damaged piece of controlled opposition

Attached: gretathunberg1403.jpg (968x645, 47K)

I swear, if I see one more school of children shouting about things they have no fucking clue about I'll burn the entire Danish oil supply, just to make them shut the fuck up.

here they said the state should invest more money in the environment. I wonder who is going to pay for all that. The students and college student who mostly took part at the protests surely can afford that.

Not really, the green movement has been going on for decades. I have never seen it as intense as right now, though.

I would like to know which mongoloid it was who thought it would be a wonderful idea to invite for to speak at the UN.

She is literally just a tool to promote an agenda.

invite her* to speak

lmao the green party fucking wishes they had half the political pull as this mong

If their parents didn't have them, there would have been less pollution.

true

Maybe 20% of the kids are brainwashed, the other 80% are protesting because it's a way to get out of class.

Seriously have you met high school kids, they are retarded.

Thats not the problem the problem is the publicity theay and their agenda receives from the media here in europe.

Wait. Why are they against nuclear energy? Are they even more retarded than I first thought?

pollution obviously, nuclear waste doesn't just disappear

What do you think will happen when their enablers (teachers and mothers) tell them it is time to turn in the climate deniers and white supremacists? Ever seen a pack of dogs when they decide something is a threat to the pack?

I hate that little whore.

err, a pack of chihuahuas

>16yo that looks like 5yo
Is she the perfect loli girlfriend for Jow Forums?

reminder that NZ shooter is a climate change activist

Attached: 785W138602PpxAM.png (917x251, 45K)

Didn't need to go to school today.

>lit af.

they're skipping school

youtu.be/8YjsdgLKmB8

No shit sherlock, but it's currently the only way to reach the CO2 reduction goals that are being set.
Also, Thorium would make the management of waste a million times easier, but noooo. We can't develop that. Because "nuclear fission bad"

They're just wagging school, I'd do it if I was them.

they'll do this stupid shit for a while, europe keeps being environmental as fuck, but then china and india continue dumping shit in the ocean as usual, so maybe, just maybe, they'll reflect on this.

I suppose that was the reason for 90% of the students to go there?

pożyteczni idioci

this

Im sick of kids like that in general.
Their literally always attractive white girls from upperclass families who get rent money from their parents
They talk about having privilege likes its a bad thing without realising their the most well off social groups in the west.
Then they ruin everything with their mindless shouts and move on to the next big issue of the month.

This guy needs to be everything.

He was also in Syria fighting for Isis

I saw someone with a "make the world great again" sign the other day. I buy into global warming, but environmentals are the fucking worst. The planet is fine.

oh yeah co2 ahhh so scawy

girls shouldn't be allowed near politics, yes

Yes...
Later went back to school to grab some stuff.
See a teacher sitting alone in a room.

I don't think I need to participate in society anymore, and I'm only 22. It's going to be a long life.

I wonder what they would do if they would have to pay for a non pollution livestyle themselve instaed of their parents

>politely ask them if they're prepared to go to war with Africa / India / China in order to save the environment ?
>no?
>cause if not, aforementioned countries will eventually turn the atmosphere into sludge with their respective industrial booms
>and that's regardless of what western nations do. would it even be fair to prevent them having industrial booms when we had ours?

*fucking crickets*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

Based. Wait until you're 24 like me. It gets worse friend.

So you're scared of nuclear waste, but not Carbon dioxide emissions.
Truely, you're just as brain dead as the children protesting.

Just get an air conditioner

They're just more virtue signalling faggots trying to get an ego stroke.

25 here and mentally dropping out of society for good already. It seems more and more a necessity to not lose it.

They piss me of
From what ive heard the one in London was nothing but a grooming ground for the far left and no respect was given to any of the statues.
there were like 4 main chants
"System change not climate change"
"We want change"
"Hey hey ho ho Theresa may has got to go"
and "1 2 3 4 Theresa may is a fucking whore" (made me chuckle a bit to be honest)
most npc thing ive seen.

did she lost a chromosome?

can we make this kids eco-fascists and lump them with the NZ shooter? he claims he's a eco-facist

Attached: fas.jpg (259x194, 9K)