She was literally shouting 'help me' and he killed her in cold blood. Why are you celebrating this...

She was literally shouting 'help me' and he killed her in cold blood. Why are you celebrating this? What kind of sick monsters are you?

Attached: Ik6VYAJGF7os.mp4_snapshot_12.06_[2019.03.15_17.46.49].jpg (864x480, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkQ_I8erKrA&bpctr=1552696543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: file.png (702x359, 64K)

Attached: ccc.gif (360x200, 1.85M)

>What kind of sick monsters are you?

Attached: where do you think you are.gif (280x200, 1.57M)

how many second generation immigrants actually do not integrate?

She'd breed about 5 more shitskins.

I don't feel sorry for her.

Here a lot don't.
In some places you have inofficial foreigner tables and native tables in canteens at work.

You will never reproduce.

You're small person

Lol that was the best bit. Your filthy brown god wont save you now.

I watched the whole video and here's what I don't get:

When he first gets out of his car to shoot up the mosque, she's not there. He proceeds to do lots and lots of shooting.

Then he goes back to his car to get another gun. She's not there. He goes back into the mosque. He does lots, and lots, and lots of shooting. Gunshots are loud.

Then he goes back outside after the second time through. And there she is, just herping and derping her way down the street right in front of his car. So he caps her.

I don't understand what the fuck was going through her head to think today was still a lovely day for walkies after the sound of so many damn gunshots came from the mosque.

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Internet freaks, sick rats, aspergers victims.

You're small person.

Reporting to MI5 now.

As for me, I don't value the lives of women as a general rule.

More than first gen, because later gens are always more radicalized for some reason.

>She was literally shouting 'help me' and he killed her in cold blood.
lol

She also had the misfortune to fall right in the alleyway where he had parked so she was also a speed bump as he drove away. I wonder if anyone can fit "just" hair on her blown up head.

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: Hitler did nothing wrong.jpg (1024x577, 52K)

fuck off kike shill

It's just retaliation, it was going to happen eventually friend, just ride the wave

Attached: 3F2AEB5400000578-4403032-Ebba_kerlund_11_was_killed_as_she_walked_home_from_school-a-37_149194469437 (306x306, 16K)

Bait thread. Stop spamming this garbage, she deserved it because she's a filthy sandnigger muslim specimen and I'm glad she got cleansed without much thought to it. Where were you when the Scandinavians were pleading for their lives whilst being slowly decapitated with blood spewing out, you should be glad that her death was quick with two shots to the back of the head. Shut up and get out of here and stop complaining if you don't like it here, your opinion is irrelevant you disguised mussie.

Depends on how many and where. In lower numbers, people tend to integrate more because they have to. When you're surrounded by people like you and that speak the same language within your own communities, why would you? Whereas a single family HAS to integrate in order to survive, or face complete isolation.

However, most of Jow Forums would agree with the shooter and that immigrant descendants can't integrate and should stay in their ancestral homelands. Most people here are celebrating the shooting, so it's neither here nor there, really.

that are some really cute feet im telling you rn.

underage and normalfags need to GTFO this board and go back to their twitch streamers

You're probably a fat person

In the words of Charlie Murphy, "Yo we just gave her some help. Bet her ass won't produce no more mudslime children again"

blood is not cold though lmao

>Why are you celebrating this?
you must be new here...

Who the fuck are you kidding?

eat shit. Go back to plebbit/kotajew/wherever you fucking came from nigger lover.
Every time i see that gif/vid i get a right proper hardon.

Dude third gens don't even speak the language properly. It's a shitshow

>Then he goes back outside after the second time through. And there she is, just herping and derping her way down the street right in front of his car. So he caps her.
She ran from the mosque, probably out back or in the bathroom or some shit. You'd have to pay good attention to the video to see where she was running from. She should have stayed put, same with that one guy that ran for the entrance, should have played dead in the other room.

She looks like she fucks _____ guys

Attached: 1548452206384.webm (648x360, 2.92M)

Monster? I am not a muslim

It's good to see muslims getting their own poison.

Attached: 1552693813837.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

>monkey think he's not a monster
fuck off back to jewtube, Brasil Ball
you and your country aren't white

Too late faggot.

WE'RE the sick monsters?
You sit there nodding along happily with the importation of genocidal Sharia into the West and all the beheadings / apostacy stonings / goat-botherings it will inevitably bring... and the people trying to STOP it are the sick monsters?
Talk about your fuckin victim blaming right here

Only jews and jew puppets celebrate the murder of innocent people.

Edgy teenage LARPers will celebrate this psychopath. You're fucked when you can't even muster an ounce of empathy because you've deluded yourself into thinking that everything is a goddamn conspiracy.

>gun laws

Attached: A1A0D5CF-CF73-49B9-B2B8-691BFEFA6E8C.png (750x1334, 215K)

Muslim women don't voluntarily fuck, they get raped

Im not celebrating anything I just thought it was moderately entertaining

>butthurt redditor

idk 90%?

Attached: dd-composite-muslim-woman.jpg (750x500, 74K)

women deserve it. digusting roasties

He sent her back to Allah. Don't see the problem.

You're small person.

All of them.
The cunts who gunned down French people were third-gen...

>asks for help
>suffering was ended
top lad

>playing dead

I dunno m8... I think I'd like my odds a LOT more with trying to escape than risk a possible double tap.

HONK HONK

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Attached: 1552642116888.jpg (980x742, 133K)

they were invaders though, not innocents

>Who the fuck are you kidding?
enjoy

A bunch of schizos who can't seperate memes from reality.

No one is celebrating it. No one cares because muslims have been doing this in our own country for years. Also Mossad has done operations to blame muslims for attacks they didn't actually commit. This is probably a Mossad operation to blame white nationalism and further censor the net.

Nah dude, I replayed the section where he spotted her and shot her over and over again. If she were running from the mosque, she would have been RUNNING from the mosque. When he spots her, she's more or less standing still. Now granted, when he fires the first shot, THEN she tries to run. Then he fires again.

countries*

test

>AD2019
>Jow Forums is one person

anyone got a link to the full video

Fuck her.

Attached: 2E7E565900000578-3319244-image-a-1_1447677437452.jpg (962x1060, 213K)

Looks like OP forgot about Charlie Hebdo

What a faggot

sweet thought i was banned

Because they do not have as direct a connection to their foreign heritage, so they long for that and it results in a romanticized perception that causes them to become radicalized.

Enjoy what you delusion dickhead?

Unequivocally based. Wouldn't do it myself but objectively he is 100% right.

Note the shoes and she is in socks

she was in the mosque.

some how Allah is not offended by raping children but you better take your shoes off when you enter Allah's house.

Stupid thot went out side and rather than run for help she stood shouting at traffic -- like the dumb twat / sandnigger she was.

Attached: hat.gif (360x200, 2.33M)

Oh well I mean if that's the case there were also still cars driving normally on the road too when he was blasting off. People are retards sometimes (also some of those people could be from wartorn areas and used to gunfire and shit since a lot of people in that neighborhood were refugees and migrants, hence why it was targetted anyways)

You're small person.

I hope your spawn are better humans than yourself.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Jajajajajajajaja

ur new frens

youtube.com/watch?v=EkQ_I8erKrA&bpctr=1552696543

A 'monster' who's tired of this scum in our countries. Now get lost.

yeah, and they are pretty butt hurt about it too. Its not so nice the other way around.

help me
Gave her a quick death and no suffering
sounds pretty decent to me

Attached: le56.png (241x263, 13K)

The more I see the happier this makes me.

Oh wow all of sudden she's speaks English?

Shooting her was funny but the 4x4 over her was phenomenal.

Attached: D1uvPwjWoAICSZR.jpg (942x1200, 340K)

>be in death cult
>die
such is life
Were you saying this shit on muslim websites after that unarmed policeman lying on the ground was executed in cold blood during the Charlie Hebdo attack?

Those feet are cute. Would lick and sniff em
>tfw no arab mistress to get footjobs

The idea that this muslim woman would reproduce is muslims is no excuse for him executing her. The fact he did these crimes may be used to bring in more muslims and him preventing the reproduction of muslims by him having executed them will likely be surpassed by the reproduction of extra muslims brought into new zealand due to people over there trying to prove they are not racist by bringing in more muslims. SO even according to cold logic this may not make sense. But from a compassionate sense it does not make sense, executing that woman was wrong on multiple levels.

Integrate? Why would you like them to integrate? That's the process of genocide.

He did help her though.

Oh here we go. Yes I'm sure dozens of Neu Nazis will be arrested here

>I don't understand what the fuck was going through her head
Uhh, bullets?

So brutal, who would do something like this?

Attached: _20190316_103743.jpg (188x174, 14K)

>Help me Help me
>BANG
>BANG

Attached: 426A9E41-A949-485A-BF67-A85C372FC3AB.jpg (1024x586, 39K)

>ignores all the people that muslims have killed who were probably begging for their lives as well
Sorry, I don't give a shit.

Attached: 1540471642857.jpg (500x660, 41K)

he helped her though

she was wounded and he put her out of her misery quickly and cleanly

SHE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN NEW ZEALAND IN THE FIRST PLACE

That accent, tho.

+1

Attached: 1552627108440.png (1000x1000, 443K)

who cares stfu

innocent people
>muslims
>people

>muslims
>innocent

the police officer was a muslim, you monkey.

this

the less mutts the better