I've just had the greatest realization

THE NZ SHOOTER SHOULD HAVE SAID
"I DID IT FOR ISRAEL"
just imagine the shitstorm

Attached: 1552686498517.jpg (443x376, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=i-ATlqmpcRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'd have just disavowed him and called him disturbed.

Indeed.

this
>Oh, he's a conservative Christian, he must have been mad about Omar

He didn't say that because he was mossad operative.

He loved everyone but muzzies.
youtube.com/watch?&v=i-ATlqmpcRg

please use the updated pepe on your shitposts. thanks

Attached: eco.jpg (443x376, 74K)

>"I DID IT FOR ISRAEL"
Funny you say that.

Attached: 1552680388808.png (553x1276, 640K)

be the change you want to see

Attached: 235.png (770x550, 100K)

Well he unironically did it for Israel.

He wasn't a Nazi, he said he doesn't think they exist anymore, he didn't have 88 anywhere on him although he did have 14 multiple times. He was NOT a Nazi or Neo-Nazi. I've already seen 3+ media sources break down the shit he had written on his weapons and every single one has pointed to 14 and connected it to 88. HE WAS NOT A NAZI.

No he did it for the glory of the white man

Attached: C02D64B2-314F-4DB4-8D0E-98BF0FF10C74.png (720x1280, 277K)

breivik did, media ignored it

I found it suspicious the guy wrote an entire manifesto yet if you CTRL+F for jew the only match you get is:
>A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
The guy supposedly overdosed on altright / pol memes, yet only mentions jews one time in his entire manifesto, and in that one instance of mention he says they aren't his enemy? When 99% of Jow Forums content is about the jews being the cause of all the world's evils?
I'm ethnically half-jew and even I won't pretend this isn't obvious.

>mfw I had to pick mosques to post this image

Attached: C6C88ACF-549E-4A22-AF31-2A1FC776FE16.jpg (831x501, 68K)

lol

He's a jew, I tells ya. He said he's an accelerationist. He accelerated the prejudice against the whitey so multiculturalism will spread further than before. Good going, now there'll be more mosques coming in the future and have all your private guns be confiscated

Attached: 1550257711686.png (171x166, 33K)

Yes, the glory of making asses out of yourselves and always looking like you're on the wrong side of history

>if you kill your enemy, they win

lel

He can kill the muzzies for all I care but for him to not going to a synagogue after is a red flag

Wow that's edgy Pepe

Kys

go back to reddi.t

Please keep killing each other, I'd love to rule over your collective ashes

This is how we know he isn't /ourguy/
He was just trying to shit on the chans because he is part of the local mossad cell.

Attached: r534385687509676313.png (540x960, 419K)

correct. it's amazing how the narrative has suddenly turned into "crusade, revenge, what goes around comes around." Yeah, nah, I understand why you're confusing Islam as the enemy, I did so for years. But it was all lies, Israel bears the responsibility for all this. The enmity between Islam and the west is understandable given recent events, but we should all realize (((who))) is really behind all this.

Attached: 1551468882912.png (501x583, 387K)

999they000 are watching to see how you react. news coverage of Jow Forums inbound

Israel was born from a terrorist movement.

Where did you get this meme, I wanna know where all the faggots hang out besides Jow Forums

Israel is still and will always be a terrorist movement until it's defeated and it's Jewish inhabitants put into exile.

Attached: 7868768.jpg (700x408, 34K)

Based leaf, you get raked last

I personally did it. For /b/ of russian imageboard 2ch.