Éire Jow Forums midnight edition

Links in 30 mins

Attached: 1552595570830.jpg (472x624, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/i2dfr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ag bumpáil

Maintain radio silence

>it's Dave Cullen finally snapping and shooting up a mosque in dublin

Board of peace

Whatever you say, Dave. Make sure you at least set a high score for Ireland.

Legalize Uber when

Page 39 of the manifesto
Wtf

Attached: 1551416312028s.jpg (181x250, 7K)

This?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-00-31-17-414_com.google.android.apps.docs.png (1080x2160, 515K)

Never, fuck off.

Those digits :)

Hows the moon lookin tonight in Ireland, Lads?

Hevel, hevel, everything is hevel. I had me wives, i had me singers and dancers, i had me mansions and vineyards...

And i gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. For in much wisdom is much grief. And he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

So i returned, and considered the opressions that are done under the sun. And behold the tears of such as were opressed, and they had no comforter. And on the side of their opressors there was Power; but they had no comforter. Wherefore i praised the dead which are all ready dead more than the living that are alive. Yay, better is he than both they, which has not been, who hath not seen the evil works that are done under the sun.
A foolish woman is clamorous:she is simple, and knoweth nothing. For she sittith at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city, to call passengers who go right on their ways: whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of Hellios.

Amouranth, Amouranthine, Amouranth my purple savage Queen. thy King adores thee.

No chance of keeping this bumped enough to counter the mayhem of the happening

Does this work?

Challenge excepted

Attached: dont-worry-so-much-about-money-worry-about-if-people-29608951.png (500x303, 92K)

Sorry meant page 37
Stopped reading there

Bring the heat brother.

Any of ye see the thing happen live?

Yeah this. We'll be back to normal tomorrow maybe.

Might be a happening before then knowing Muslim presence in Europe now considering that whole satanic verses fiasco

Sup guys

How long until a Muslim attacks a mosque?

Attached: 1524269508509-1.png (953x648, 1.05M)

Fucking radical aussies
They should be geographically banned desu

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

alright

Aussies got sent to Australia for a reason

What is everyone doing for St Pat's day

Today was crazy on 4ch. I don’t know how much longer this site is going to be up. Lots of attention today. Mostly negative. I think pol will be what gets Jow Forums banned in many countries

Felt ill watching that massacre lads not gonna lie. I can deal with gore but it wasn't about that. It w as about the fact I wasn't surprised... this is the feeling that overwhelms most of the european/Irish people now. Everyone knows that attacks to return those commited against innocent people will be returned in like. It's just a shame our people didn't speak up before it was too late

Work then drinking by myself lol

Hi fbi
Go to Aus.pol
We are a board of peace

Attached: 1551905989125m.jpg (1024x535, 60K)

Ww3 or Islamication of the West. I don’t want ww3 but I do value freedom

yeah ikr.
i was away for a few weeks, shocked when I come back and all this shit has started on the first day back

The whole place is aus pol today. I didn’t say I condone what took place I just think things will get worse

to be honest though, its hard to see this place getting banned after all its been through

Irish Garda have to go around ensuring Muslims feel safe. WHEN DID WE BECOME SUCH A JOKE

epic!!!

The Garda was a joke since the very moment it was set up, any police force that isn't armed is a joke. If you mean as a country, I see it all going wrong with crypto-kike De Valera.

They didn’t do that for Christians during the Ramadan attacks a few years back

No man ww3 is the pretext for what comes next. Most people will survive the initial fighting with significant physical and emotional issues. That being said when people are absorbed into the next "technocratic" society they will portray anyone who rebels -alone or in groups- as suffering from PTSD and to be ignored. They can and will stop the spread of information

Sup ya paddy bastards

People were basically begging for footage of people dying. Nz blocked Jow Forums and 8ch. Before the block people were really piecing together it as a ff. Mossad had a cell in that town that was discovered in feb after an earthquake. Seems fishy.

Have a link ameribro
archive.fo/i2dfr

De Valera was a cunt but in many ways pretty based. He knew to keep women at home where they serve the best purpose. He even got the ports back which was seen as an impossible task. I think he did more to help then to destroy

I'm so desensitised I wasn't that shocked watching the footage apart from the woman who got shot at the end and ran over. It was cold blooded murder but as some Aussie politician said, multiculturalism is the root of it all and the reason these things happen.

lads if 4chins gets whacked where will the new eirepol be?

Get out this thresd is only for white christians

It was pathetic them being posted to guard outside mosques. Ireland sucks up to Muslims big time and the whole Halawa affair etc. I remember when there was only 5000 Muslims here and that was less than 20 years ago and there was only one mosque.

I think he tied us to a sinking ship. Everyone knew the Vatican was compromised. No other leaders in the West followed such devout attachment to a falling piller. That falling piller has been the main tool of those who would say "ovaries over rosaries" and the like. Once the church fell we were garentied to fall with it

i wonder what will happen to yer man

atleast he wasn't a pussy like the other mass shooters who commit die after it and go to hell

hes probably aiming to redpill people during the trial

the muslims simply shouldn't have bene allowed in and none of it would happen senator fraser anning is right about that

also makes ya think what if our independence war happened in this year they would be all condemned as evil goys and white supremist

Yeah wasn't the murder that got me, it was the reality that some mad fucker shot up a mosque and drove away with initial d playing. It's surreal

Lol suck the cheese of my dick you pasty faggot

I don't get why Dev is regarded as a cunt. Can anyone enlighten me as to why he's regarded a cunt? Seems like just the Irish sheep mentality at play. A few "progressive" types regard him as a cunt and next thing all the sheep are saying the same too.

>doesn’t wash dick
>admits to growing dick cheese
>solicits homosexual favors in exchange for dick cheese
Barf.exe

archbishop mcquaid was trying too much to be a politician when he wasn't one
he had too influence over politicians

its the old civil war circjerk
michael collins is traitor
dev sold us to muh church

btw r/ireland is getting cucked by its mods and leftists are raging

Rochdale
/thread

To be fair who would of ever thought society would be fucked. Think about it if you asked someone in 1960 Ireland would there be divorce and gay marriage they would look at ye with 3 heads. Let alone transgenders and abortion. We will wake up eventually as a nation but it has to be away from the church they have become too cucked

I think its because he basically called for civil war and got Collins killed and in the end still swore on the Queen even tho he started a civil war because he said he wouldn't do it. I still think he did alot for Ireland and the church did 10x more good then bad in Ireland.

anyone planning action in Ireland?

How so? I hate those cunts and only visit it when I hit rock bottom. To them being Irish is eating a chicken fillet roll and saying a father ted quote. Makes me sick

isn't that from four lions?

father fahy and oliver j flanagan called dev out for abandoning the cause and getting too comfy as president and not checking the freemasons and jews

yo storyful senór

something akin to a killdozer is the course of action for any happenings here

Stfu Cheddar Bob before I slice me a good piece and jam my gouda up your hole.

I live in Rochdale. Literally 4 mosques (that I know of) in my area

Indeed it is

As the mayor of london said
Part n parcel

the mods excuse is theres 200k people on the sub

so we are setting new rules

they banned a bunch of lefties for criticizing it

also a big chimpout with alt accounts

I wonder. There's a Nigerian problem in Dublin. A gang of feral ones based out of Baldoyle I think.
Last year they
>Caused riots on the DART all summer.
>Robbed people up and down the lines
>Got off at stops along the way and robbed small shops for cash.
>Mugged and beat up kids in At Anne's park.
>Mugged and robbed kids in Portmarnock last Halloween
>Threated to cut of pregnant woman's child out of her belly when she tried to get them to stop beating children
Papers said nothing but "a gang of youths". Cops did nothing.
This year one nigger gets out on hospital and we're the hate crime captial of the world.
Potatoland is fucked lads.

Attached: 1551240018964.gif (500x281, 1.78M)

The secret dis chord is open 24/7

Attached: fl7ig33d18k21.jpg (800x1035, 83K)

those niggers are going to die

What flag is that

Just looked at it there. Fuck me are the a group of faggots or what. Leo and his anal buddy with Pence and climate change protests even though thats aload of bollox. I want to end it lads there seems to be no hope

Who's going to do anything about it? It's a well known fact and a serious problem. Most people know where they're from and nothing happens.

Heard about this lad. They also started this trend of going to areas and hopping a load of people in there gangs of 30. Happened in swords and rush there the past few weeks. Yet are country sits back and says ittl be grnad.

Yeah that's them. They did that to a lad in Blanchardstown last week as well.

Beannachtaí, a chairde,

It's always good to see the brothers from across the sea. Proud Irish descended and proud member of an Irish local fraternity.

Attached: badge.jpg (665x641, 79K)

There is no hope for Ireland. But there is no need to end it.

Only way European countries can be saved is if we make it very clear that foreigners aren't welcome. Make them flee back to their shitholes. And that's never going to happen here.

The future is the Visegrad 4.

Ayyy good on ye. Ever head down to Woodlawn for a few pints?

oh just a feeling, they're not going to be breathing soon

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 218K)

Do it for Ireland brother. HH

Happens all the time in Iraq

Hell yeah man, and the Riverdale Ale house. So ecstatic we're hosting the Saint Patrick's Parade this year for the local Irish people and community.

PoliticalIrish.ie
It was very surreal. Mental stuff. Those in NZ though got whacked in a more humane manner than the way Islamists murder innocents not that they in NZ deserved to die for any of that though.
I thought as much. What's the story with the mods there? That place is cancer and a nest of lefties and Liberal types and I'm convinced the place is infested with shills from the various anti racism and mass immigration NGOs trying to control the narrative. There's people there utterly brainwashed to and can't see the problem developing with African gangs and dismiss it as "oh sure we've always had gangs" type shit. They're in denial that multiculturalism is a disaster.
I like Dev desu. Shame about the civil war and the death of Collins though. Apparently Collins was hit by a stray bullet from one of his own men according to some conspiracies. The Free state forces were more brutal towards former comrades and executed many but all anyone ever cries about is Collins. The church did do good and I've never had a problem with it or look on it badly. Anyone I know who is an atheist Catholic hater are those whose parents dragged them to mass on a Sunday to show them off in their fine Sunday clothes and were pretty much there to be seen by the parish and those people hate the church so much on account of having to go it to every week that they voted for fag marriage and abortion just to spite the church and their parents and its fucking pathetic. Myself and most my friends weren't dragged to mass but are more Catholic in so far as they have faith, than those who are butthurt atheists because their parents dragged them to mass.

I heard some hard men visited a few already over the kid attacked last week but that was just someone online saying that.

r/ireland probably in tears of the mosque attack. lads and hunzos and arts students are the normies of ireland

Calm down

My family lived in Yonkers before I was born. I’m up in the Hudson valley.

fuck mytaxi lmao

Send fun cousin88

Reroll

Fuck sake man. Cop on lads. I swear if I go back to Kerry and it's just lads in puffer jackets listening to drill I'll be fucking mortified. Fucking culshee life for me. Your grandfather's must be seething

norniron here, troubles 2: electric boogaloo when?

Attached: 1543974975170.png (607x330, 356K)

The old Irish met over there are more based then the old Irish here its strange. Good for yous in America aswell yous seem to be changing for the good. Wish I could say the same about here

aon gaeilgeoirí anseo

You're not op. Don't be a faggot. At a minimum every one of us needs to get discenter and comment all over the Irish papers when these things come up. Build up a collection of red pills right under their noses.

Attached: CS341263-04A-BIG.jpg (700x700, 42K)

Why is my generation a bunch of ''ah sure itl be grand'' pussies

if you want something done do it yourself, no one else is going to do it for you

Tomorrow
No more brother wars

Attached: db84c28053b190b7716a2d8a10b9deb9.jpg (600x847, 95K)

someone is going to attack them eventually
wait until they touch some tinker brat and they'll never hear the end of it
bolivia

my dads based but hes still like that

they're already walking dead

anyway slan lads nice chatting

You know what lads. Be greatful you can still talk to your neighbours, bear even the most minute sence of historical culture, you know the priest, walk down a fucking borehean, breath fresh silage into your lungs, actually find a native shiela, speak even the most minimal original language of your country.
After this boys, after this is gone, after your pubs are full of blacks and your local park is now a shopping centre for pedos, only then will you think ''oh fuck it wasn't grand after all jamal''

We memed our way to a president that cared about the USA. U guys should be saving every headline about your pm and reminding ur people what ireland is.
“Make ireland grand again”

I’m just saying Hillary made it easy for us to meme her. She was so fuckin corrupt. U guys can win too but it starts now. U gotta call out the globalist moves in every article and remind ur people. Ireland shouldn’t have the demographics of America and that u don’t owe nig nogs a free meal