My gf is a picky eater. How do I fix her?

Hi Jow Forums, I'm a cu/ck/ and my girlfriend is a picky eater. Let me preface this by saying picky eaters absolutely grind my gears. My gf hates most vegetables, hardly eats fruit, is a polo-pescatarian (basically vegetarian since she doesn't like chicken and only likes fish when it's fried), and doesn't like eggs. She's admitted to me that if she could live off of carbs (mainly pasta) for the rest of her life she would.

This fuckin hits me so hard as someone who loves to try and make new shit, and I just want someone to share that stuff with. It crushes me when she dismisses an amazing dish because it has some egg in it, or some broccoli in it. I try to expand her horizons every now and then but she gets real defensive about it and tells me not to change her. Help please.

Attached: IMG_20180303_203431.jpg (2283x2107, 973K)

>cook only for yourself and let her eat whatever
Or
>compromise and cook things according to her taste, with a twist

>cook only for yourself and let her eat whatever
This is basically where I'm at. But it hurts y'know? I don't really have "foodie" friends so naturally the person I'd want to share food with/talk about food with is my gf.

You seem to be a boring bf.

This is like these weebs asking for the gfs to watch the new hebtai every month.

She's a child. Break up with her.

>trying new things is boring
That's a poor excuse to have a trash diet.

Attached: 1550530092324.png (645x773, 11K)

Yes why you don't watch this new hentai electric bogaloo with sspike tentacles?

Fuck you pussy get off my thread

Outside of being a picky eater she's cool and relatively collected.

I've never seen someone White Knight a girl by saying it's okay to just avoid novel experiences
You're a special kind of lil bitch

Either talk to her about it, not us, or plan a breakup and find someone more on your level.

Make her stuff and don't tell her what is in it.

Black bible is good do you guys watched?
I reccomend boku no piko

Fixing that is hard, it would be easier just to enjoy food with a friend and let her tag along (maybe she will change her mind).

Now, my gf hates eggs, but slowly I have managed to "make" her eat them (she did so on her own volition/will).

How? Small nudges and commentaries.. no pressure. Letting her she is missing out without telling her that exactly that (this is sooo gooood, let me know if you would like to try it anytime). Not everytime, just here and there.

waste of time to invest yourself into someone who doesn't want to experiment with you.
t. someone who spent their time with a girl who wouldn't eat a sandwich but who ate plain fucking burgers without trying it with a tomato.

Break up with her, you're not compatible if food is really that important to you.

I dated this slightly chubby girl once and her obsession with food was fucking obnoxious. Decided I would never date someone who's really into food ever again. I see food as something I need to stay healthy and thrive but people like you see it as some sort of hobby which annoys the fuck out of me. My ex would get pissed at me because I wouldn't order anything when we went to restaurants because fuck paying 10x the market value for food just to have it served to you in a restaurant. My stance has always been "why do you need someone to eat the food with you to make you enjoy the food?". Makes no sense

This, i hate people pushing things that i don't like.
>trying new things hur dur
Why you can't try alone?

>I just want someone to share that stuff with.

No, you want someone to INFLICT your food experiments on. Grow the fuck up and cook for yourself and let her cook for herself.

So easy. Zero effort. You eat what you want, she eats what she wants. Stop acting like a child.

Is it a dealbreaker? If so, tell her. It sounds like food and food experiences play a big role in your life, and if she doesn’t really want to change her outlook, you two should just break up.

I feel ur pain. My ex was the worst eater. He mainly lived off Ensure, some kind of shake with nutrients in it. Or chicken tenders, only one specific brand and a specific brand of tomato sauce. It drove me insane, it was one of the reasons I left.

Im more of a bondage game kind of guy

You can't fix her. Only she can, and she'll have to leave her comfort zone big time (= try again and again even though she feels disgusted). The very first step to getting on with that process is acknowledging she's missing out and wanting to change. Obviously she doesn't want to. Leave her be. This is bigger than simply not liking 10-20 common ingredients. When someone is this bad with food their issue is not fear they won't like the taste but a built up aversion to new textures/taste that usually makes them prone to freaking themselves out to the point of gagging/vomiting when they do try.

If you've ever tried cutting out sugar entirely, you'll know that after 1-2 months without it suddenly eating something sweet is repulsive. I cut out all meat a decade ago, I was a huge fan, all my favorite dishes had meat in them, now the idea of putting it in my mouth makes my insides twist. It's the same for her, she is so used to eating candy and pasta that a piece of broccoli is not just "bad tasting" to her but something horrifying and disgusting to allow into her mouth.

My gf is like yours, yours might even be better since mine won’t eat any type of pasta/noodles/rice or fish, she mainly exists off friend chicken/tendies and plain salad

4 years in, she’s the same - it doesn’t get better. I think we both need to break up with them, but it’s hard I know.

I get this. My gf is picky with her food. But the thing is we care about eachother enough to have that not be a problem. She likes what she likes and I like what I like and we have a mutual understanding. Would it be ideal if she had the same diet as me? Of course, but that's ultimately her choice.

I don't know if I'm lucky or what but me having that mentality actually changed HER thoughts on food- she's more open to new things now because I don't make it a big deal if she's not, and I don't force her to eat anything, and of course she gives me the same respect. It definitely helped to have a conversation with her on it first and seeing what her hard boundaries are with food.

>she has to eat all the eggs

Extreme picky eating is a red flag. It shows that her parents never tried to discipline her and always let her have whatever she wanted. You will see the effects of this in other areas of her life. Just break up with her.

Oh shit, we got an armchair psychologist in the thread boys.

I get that picky eaters are basically childish, spoiled and aren’t really risk takers by definition. They can still be cool people but it’s a flaw. Not unlike someone with bad hygiene or that is bad at conversations

Nope, you're the childish one for caring what others eat.

It's a lifestyle not just what someone eats though you're in the wrong to disqualify that as an important factor.
An important diet is important for someones health. It's important to be able to travel and just eat. It's also stifling to be limited to eating fucking McDonald's when someone doesn't like food. There are a lot of aspects of life that become limited by this being present. Especially in instances in which someone is a foodie and they try to share something they worked hard on/appreciate.
Caring what your partner eats is important. It doesn't mean constantly force feed them but once in a while sharing a meal or being open to experiences with food are pretty nice things.

you can cook for me, brah.

OP, you probably can't change her.

Only she can change her, and that's probably not going to happen.

Up to you if that's a deal breaker. On the upside, given she doesn't eat any fruit or veg, shel'll probably die of health issues soon and you can pull the grieving sensitive bf act to get you a rebound gf who'll appreciate your medium rare chicken breast with sous vide cauliflower rice

Can you give me her number? please respond.

Wow, you really pulled out the mental gymnastics on this one.

We all have different bodies and we all react differently to certain foods. I don't like eating greasy shit or overly sweet foods because it makes my stomach hurt and lowers my energy, so I avoid it. I'm also vegan. It annoys me to no end when people try to get me to eat some food I don't want to eat. Mind your own fucking business dude. Trying to force someone to eat some shit just because you have some weird fetish for watching other people eat something is incredibly controlling.