Are some people really this naive?

Okay so my friend has been dating a girl since November. And his girlfriend and him are monogamous AND he told his gf that he has a mutual attraction with another co-worker at his job. His girlfriend gave him permission for him to hang out with the girl he likes (his co worker) fully knowing that they are attracted to each other!!! Why are people so dumb. Clearly the coworker and him are to going to do the “wild thing” aka screw each other’s brains out because it is natural for any human to have sex with someone wh they are sexually attracted to. Why are people so naive man????????? Does his girlfriend not know how a man’s brain works?

Attached: 9EE5BEC0-68D5-4FFA-9087-A8CBC0A0B616.jpg (960x800, 84K)

nice thread

It's a test retard

I knew a girl who let her boyfriend sleep with a prostitute in Amsterdam once. Me and the girl I was with at the time were flabbergasted. Like wtf.

A test? His girlfriend is testing him? What the fuck.

Is it such a bad idea? Shitty people who are willing to cheat aren't great long term prospects and if you give them enough rope to hang themselves early, you can get out early before they waste more of your time.

That's why I don't try to control any girl I'm with. If she wants to be a shitty person, cool. She can go be shitty, and I'll fuck right off and find someone else.

This but unironically
You should never waste effort trying to figure out if someone is shit or not. Let them do that for you.

There is even a movie about this, were the husband give each other free passes. They don't do shit because they care about their marriage in the end.

Okay but can we admit most people would CHEAT. Why cause problems when they can be avoided?

Are you going to leave your car running with the keys in on the bad side of town? No....

Why would you give the rope over to somebody in the first place so they may have an opportunity to cheat?

If he won't resist out of his own free will, who cares? He'd just do it behind her back then. This way she will know for sure this relationship isn't going to last and she'll look for a new dude on the side herself.

Man that’s just stupid. Even a good person can be tempted. You dont allow yourself in a situation to be tempted in the first place.

Many people out there aren't tempted. I know it's a hard concept for cheaters to accept, but they're expendable and can be replaced.

Think about it like this:
1.) Guy in committed relationship openly tells his girlfriend who he is supposed to love he is attracted to a different girl and she is attracted to him.
2.) Guy wants to hang out with said girl and asks gf

That's already fucked up. He's already being disrespectful. He's starting to show who he is and how he thinks, so she's either a huge pushover or she's gearing up to leave and wants to see if he's really about to do her like that just to make sure he really is that kind of person.

Why are you dating someone that you can compare to the bad side of town instead of someone you can compare to the nice retirement community your parents live in

It could be a test, or she is maybe into him fucking other girls.

So that they will and I can leave them for it. I dont want to date someone who would cheat under ANY circumstance.

Good people have temptation roll off their back like water on a constant basis without it affecting them. You sound like a misanthrope trying to make excuses for people who dont assume that everyone is horrible and actively weed horrible people out of their lives.

No. I’m just not an idiot.

Yet you display the traits of one. How queer.

Cheaters always think everyone is like them. I threw a house party and my girlfriend didn't feel like coming over that night. Another girl who was more attractive than my girl wanted me to fuck her. I said no and she slept on the couch downstairs.

Some of us aren't shitty. My girl (ex now) probably would've fucked in that situation, so I'm glad I'm rid of her.

Not him but - what answers did you imagine you'd get? Your buddy already showed his true colors to her. If he's lucky, she's a doormat who will accept cheating, perhaps with some revenge cheating herself. If not, he'll be single soon and free to pursue his co-worker.

What OP doesnt seem to understand that only cheaters cheat. Weeding them out is not only paramount, but effective. When you have weeded all cheaters out of your life, you no longer have to worry about cheating. If OPs buddy cheats, OPs GF gets exactly what she wanted; confirmation. If he doesnt, then fuckin' peachy shes got a keeper.
Theres none of this "even good people are tempted" horeshits. Cheaters cheat. Good people dont. There is no if and or but about this.

>Why are people so dumb
Why is this any of your business? This isn't your relationship. You know absolutely nothing about their situation or what kind of agreements they come to behind closed doors. Stay out of it, cousin.

So John f Kennedy who cheated on Marilyn Monroe was a “bad man”. Lol, k.

So you lost your chance at some consequence-free attractive pussy?

Faggot.

My bad...cheated WITH Marilyn Monroe on Jackie Kennedy.

Moron.

You realize morals are a society-based construct? Make humans are meant to spread their seed to multiple women- not just one.

pimpin ain't easy

Make humans* are meant to spread their seed

FUCKING AUTO CORRECT

ANYWAY I’m done. You’re an idiot.

The evolutionary biology cope; hallmark of cheating shits and cryptofascists alike.

Okay dumb dumb

It's not consequence free. I'm not the kind of person who would further damage a girl who's already been hurt in that way several times. I cared about her as a person and genuinely liked her. Why would I let some mega-thot who's been with over 50 guys ruin something and hurt someone who I genuinely cared for?

That's the difference between a shitty person (relationship wise) and a good one. Cheaters will never understand. They are incapable of it.

Mega hot girls aren’t necessarily girls who have slept with 500 men.

Who’s the judgmental one now, buddy?

I've been hanging out with this thot for years, she's been with over 50 guys. It's not a guess.

Did you just assume that girl was a mega-slag?

Wow.

And here I thought you were more progressive than that.

No, I know for an absolute fact she's been with over 50 guys. I've known her for a long time.

Or maybe they're all liars? I know lots of men who talk a big game but then never actually do shit.

Brah I'm not talking to 50 guys who said they fucked her, I'm talking to HER. She slept with every single man at a trucking company once and bragged about it. She texted my other friend while I was hanging out with my girl saying "I bet I can fuck him". This girl craves cock.

She's a cool person and I wish I would have slept with her but it never worked out. She was with one of my close friends for a while, I was with my ex, now she's pregnant (again) and probably going to get married (poor fucker). Is what it is. Would never settle with her though.

Prey tell more

I met some cutie in the bar, we hit it off, her cousin (or something?) and her cousins bf were in the city. They invite me and cutie out, we go. This guy is super fucked, making jokes about cheating to me behind the girls back, real piece of shit.

Fast forward 2 nights and me and cutie go to some "Ice bar" which was really gay, but whatever it was the other couples idea. There we find out she let him sleep with a prostitute lmao. She said, and I quote, "I'd rather him sleep with a prostitute who has no chance of getting into a relationship with him than a normal girl!" Thy were acting like we were being weird for being surprised. I felt so bad for them.

Me and cutie talked about it for like hours lol. God I miss traveling.

>tfw walked in on divorced parents getting intimate after Dad had already remarried and had kids and now I think infidelity is one of the greatest offenses you can commit in life
Feels good being temptation-proof

>Dude we're the same as wild beasts
>Dude morality isn't an innate concept that is a product of our higher cognition
>Dude just do what you want, we live in a society xD

Attached: Why+dont+you+smoke_f9614c_4954375.jpg (566x637, 92K)

>consequence-free
Enjoy your guilty conscience and impure soul pleb.

Attached: Yo buddy.jpg (530x280, 31K)

Men who fuck a lot of women are praised by society, women who fuck a lot of men are called whores. Women don't have an incentive to lie about their body count.