>he gets a gf
>she plays games too
>we all play games together
>me and her play games together when he's at work
>end up getting really close

>ffw to a couple weeks ago
>my friend goes out of town to go to a relative's wedding
>gf stays behind
>she asks me over discord one day if I want to hang out and go do something (as friends)
>sure why not
>go to a bar
>get wasted
>uber to her and my friend's place because it's closer
>she ends up giving me a blowjob
>wake up in the morning
>she's saying she doesn't remember anything

Thing is, I don't know if she's pretending to not remember or if she actually doesn't remember. She drank slightly less than me and I remember everything clearly.

How should I maneuver this? I don't want to lose my best friend. Should I distance myself from her?

Attached: 3JKzVHb.jpg (540x540, 111K)

Why didn’t she go to the wedding? It sounds like she had the time, esp if she just plays video games all day.

You royally fucked up.

You pretend nothing ever happened and you never speak of it again. Distance yourself from his gf and stop gaming together.

You don't deserve your best friend

She's in uni. It's a day's drive to the wedding so it would have been a 3 day commitment.

She wanted the D. She knew exactly what was going to happen.

Talk to her about it again. You might as well just tell him that she gave you a blowjob. It’s not like you fucked her or anything (I.e. you didn’t push yourself onto her). It’ll be much worse if she tells him before you do — she’ll probably spin it into something that makes her look like the victim.

This without a doubt.
Nothing happened. Ever. Now walk away from this shit and do your thing.

Just act like nothing. isnt that obvious?

If you push the issue there is a chance she will denounce you as a rapist, you took advantage of her while drunk.

Just leave it be.

You know it's been awhile coming back here but every time I'm reminded why I went mgtow can't trust anyone these days even your homies.

Attached: 31b429b428688a5077db18cc334827defc3782738bb6d1eb08fca2551862a326.gif (647x363, 650K)

This. Don't bring it up, lie if you must.
Assuming your friend isn't going to marry this girl, so she will eventually be gone from your life and there won't ever be a reason to bring it up.

Own up to it. I would blame my gf more than my best friend, especially if my friend told me before she did.

Youre a shit friend and your friendship is already over, you just don't realize it yet.

How is he a shit friend if he was drunk?

>not handling your alcohol well enough to realize something you are doing is wrong

Wait... if she gave the blowjob and she was less drunk wouldn't that make HER the rapist? Gender equality is BS man.

OP said he remembered everything from last night, which implies he was in control of his actions. Getting slightly tipsy is not an excuse to betray your so called best friend.

>alcohol as an excuse
no

So when people go to weddings they should all be fucking each others wives right? I mean its open bar after all

She's lying about forgetting it. She's implying she doesn't want to talk about it again. Just wait until she wants to blow you again.

Get her take on things. Is she insists she doesn't remember then say that you remember something crazy. She'll show worry if she was plain lying, but show curiosity if she actually doesn't recall. In case A. she feels regret for the BJ for one reason or another. Press for admission and go from there. Either way your bro should know she's one to hide things. If case B. then just make some shit up about you puking *somewhere* or something. She made a mistake and was way more drunk than you thought. Don't tell bro, but do mention that she can't handle her drink well. He should at least know to keep an eye on that part.

dont listen to this fag. Just dont let your friend every marry this girl.

I can't wait for you to explain how you totally weren't responsible for that car crash because you were driving shitfaced.

Just forget it. Your little noodle wasn't good to her. She'll never do it again with you.

You screwed up bro. Everyone is different but this could be a friendship killer. Hope it was worth getting your rocks off.
The question for you is whether this girl is what you have been chasing after in the first place?

You messed up OP. Missed your chance to fuck her pussy

This. Bitch acted with malice aforethought.
Be very careful what you say OP because if she thinks you're going to rat this is the sort of girl that will actually cry sexual assault.

One one hand I want you to be honest.
On the other hand, I dont want you to get #MeToo'd.

I wont judge you user, I cheated on my girlfriend and we arent exclusively bad people but what we have done in the past is unforgivable. Be careful user, if you do tell her, maybe its best to record the conversation. Better off being charged with recording someone without consent than fucking someone without consent.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551847508756.jpg (590x593, 42K)

Shit happens man, we get drunk and we make mistakes. Sometimes passions flare. If she doesn't remember, or if she is saying she doesn't remember, then just keep it at that.

There is no need to fuck up two good relationships over drunken mishaps

Attached: 1435835671840.png (275x200, 22K)

You're both just as hysterical as the metoo bitches I hope you realize

Even if you don’t say it you knew what risks you were taking and what could have went down.

Shame on you.

Oh fucking please, you need to hold both of them responsible not just her. You sound like a bitter virgin that blames the woman for everything.

>Projecting your personal experience on some random anons story.
>Hold it as redeeming truth for your inceldom.

Isgiggydiggy.

>Shame on you

Who fucking cares dude, him and his best friend should be tag teaming this bitch anyways. It's an innocent drunken mishap, shit just happens sometimes man

Shut the fuck up.

>"bro listen, my penis fell in to her mouth, I slipped k. We still cool though right?"

Chill out, it's just a girlfriend and not a wife. OP never said he or his best friend were religious , nor did he say how long they've been together, so there is no real issue here at all beyond OP not pressing the issue with her more.

It's a drunken mishap, an act of fornication, it's nothing but an orgasm.

>Sex is the end all of a relationship
Want to know how I know you're a beta?

>It's not his wife so it's fine if you fuck around with your best friends girl

Wow dude I'm glad I'm not friends with you, you sound like a real piece of shit.

I agree 100% who the hell could think like that

Attached: image[1].jpg (508x542, 85K)

why didn't you fuck her?

Scary the amount of people defending this, I hope this thread is bait

The amount of times ive seen posts like this makes me worried that it isnt and that there are really people like this out there.

Women do shit like this CONSTANTLY. Why is it that men are “known” as serial cheaters with no self control when in fact even the stats and studies have found that women cheat at least as much as men and rationalize it away even easier?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with "I'm glad you're not my friend."
I wonder how many friends you have in reality.

Lol men are so fucking weird. OPs pic is attractive?? She looks like a goatman and the composition is super amusing

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE INCELS

You fucking tell your friend that his girl is a whore, then convince him better you than someone else

>>me and her play games together when he's at work

Several things I just don't get
Why does OP's employed friend have a gf and friends that sit around on their ass and play games all day?

Why do guys like OP's friend bring other men around and leave them with their gf or wife for hours on end, even staying overnight when they are out of town?

Its forgivable a lowlife like OP and the gf did this because its what is to be expected from lowlifes. Whats not forgivable is a gainfully employed man that lets a gf and his best friend lay around in his house when he's not home, paying for their drinks and games. That is idiotic.

>Should I distance myself from her?
Uh, why? She knows she gave you head and will fuck you next time, she's a great playmate and drinking buddy and you have a great place to fuck around that you don't have to pay for. She isn't going to tell and you aren't going to tell and fuck up this sweet set up. Being a piece of shit doesn't really bother either of you so there is nothing to maneuver (manipulate) because the guy will never know.

t. cock fiend

Again, shut the fuck up.

Being drunk is no excuse to act like an asshole.

bait

Its not illegal to record without consent in any case

You place far too much meaning in sex fren. You're setting yourself up to be ruined with those levels of codependency desu. This is really not that big of a deal, alcohol can make people do stupid things.

If you were my friend I would forgive you, drunken mishaps happen. Now if it happened again... we would have a different conversation. I don't imagine you know much about restraint

Of course you're a namefag as well, how about know you stuck up jackass? It's a drunken blowjob between two friend's, and a girlfriend doesn't mean much. Fuck off with your romantic ideals of what a relationship is supposed to be like. Shit happens, you get over it

>Act like an asshole
Literally how? He got extremely drunk then got a blowjob from someone equally drunk. What do we even know about this girl? So she's horny and might make mistakes when she's drunk like everyone else, all the incels ITT have no idea what a committed relationship is like and for some reason are projecting a savior fantasy in the form of a woman on this random chick. People are not perfect, come to grips with that and maybe look in the mirror every now and then

Attached: 1550690272485m.jpg (1024x614, 38K)

>I-its ok if my friends fuck my girlfriend. T-they were drunk and its just sex anyway lol.
>You guys are the losers not me

Holy shit you're pathetic

You are a shit friend and his gf is a cheater. Way to go destroying for your friendship

>asking someone not to cheat is the same as asking them to be perfect

Btw, I can tell you're a useless sack of shiy just from the fact you think alcohol is an excuse for anything. All it does is lower your inhibitions. Anything you do when drunk is something you on some level wanted to do.

Be a man and learn to take some responsibility.

Lmao what a joke. You wannabe cuck

COPE

>I don't want to lose my best friend.
Should've thought about this before helping his girlfriend cheat, dumbass

How does it feel knowing you betrayed your BEST friend?

Also, you better man up and tell him what happened. That way he can excommunicate you and dump his cheating gf.

>Losers
Would you like to show me where I'm placing myself above you? Topkek, you're a very controlling person aren't you?

>asking someone not to cheat is the same as asking them to be perfect
Exactly actually, but I don't think someone like you would understand based on
>Btw, I can tell you're a useless sack of shiy just from the fact you think alcohol is an excuse for anything
Tell me oh wise one, oh god among mortal men, the immortal prometheus to us mere underlings, why you think that? You've never made a mistake while you were drunk? Never?
>All it does is lower your inhibitions
By cutting off oxygen to the brain, drastically increasing dopamine levels, and poisoning your liver. No, alcohol does a lot more than just lower your inhibitions. There is a reason why driving under the influence is illegal , and it's not because "it just lowers your inhibitions"

>Be a man and learn to take some responsibility.
For what? A drunken blowjob no one knows about? Again, you place far too much meaning in something as petty as sex and have far too high an ideal of what people are supposed to be like

Oh , and you've never cheated or thought of cheating even once have you? You realize having sex outside of marriage is fornication either way you stuck up moron?

I don't think you are, I think you're a miserable fuck because you're lost in your own head about what a relationship is meant to be. Stop watching so many goddamn movies, if you hate a woman who gives out sex so freely then fuck off from her. You're treating this issue religiously when there is no reason to. What makes you think OP's friend never cheated to begin with? This is the kind of thing to expect from these kinds of petty relationship that have no real commitment to family, get this into your thick skull before you get burned through your own wild expectations

>Admit your shame and commit social sepukku because your best friend's girlfriend blew you once after getting extremely drunk
Oh, what a noble act of martydom. If only it was over something that actually fucking mattered.

>Oh , and you've never cheated or thought of cheating even once have you?
Yes that’s correct. I’m loyal to my partner. That’s the whole point of a relationship.

Way to go trying to act like cheating is totally normal and acceptable. You retarded cuck.

>I’m loyal to my partner
Are you married?

You don’t have friends, do you..

no I’m not

I do, because I don't excommunicate friends over simple mistakes and give people a chance for redemption. Sounds to me like you just got burned recently though.

Then you're not really being faithful. What's the point of a relationship? Family? How's that going? You think you're going to get a well functioning family without having the slightest virtue for forgiveness? One time drunken fornication (fornication being what you're doing with your not wife btw) does not rank highly on my list of sins because it's a simple mistake. If your relationship can't survive something so banal then give up on it now. Times can be so much harder than that.

>Oh , and you've never cheated or thought of cheating even once have you?
Thinking of doing something =/= doing it shit for brains.

>You realize having sex outside of marriage is fornication either way you stuck up moron?
>fucking is fucking
No shit. If the gf wanted to ride the cock carousel she should have just stayed single.

If a friend fucked my gf that would be a massive betrayal. And no I haven’t been burned. My gf is a good gf, and I have good friends

>having sex with your friend’s gf
>simple mistake
Wow. Imagine being this retarded

>sex is petty
>cheating is banal
This is what I call the "Cheater's Cope." Cheating isnt that big a deal because sex is closer to eating a snack than sharing an incredibly intimate moment with another human and isnt important.

Literally only cheaters and poly people think like this. It's an incredibly self centered and dismissive belief designed to offload and mitigate guilt by erasing the crime.

>No shit. If the gf wanted to ride the cock carousel she should have just stayed single.
You really don't understand the point of a committed relationship do you? They're not engaged, they're just a boy and a girl who like each other enough to have sex. You really expect a relationship like that to mean anything to begin with? Once again, you're placing the concept of a girlfriend too highly. By your own standards, what you want is a wife - an actually committed relationship. Some chick you keep around to talk to and have sex with =/= a meaningful relationship. Family goes beyond something as petty as sex, if you can't understand that then you're doomed to be miserable

>they're just a boy and a girl who like each other enough to have sex. You really expect a relationship like that to mean anything to begin with?
Wrong. A relationship is about trust and care. I can count on my gf, just like she can count on me to be there for her. A relationship isn’t just about sex.

Obviously you’ve never had a gf bf

No you fucking retard. You've confused having a serious girlfriend with a casual fucking fling. That's what you described. That's what you do BEFORE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO ACTUALLY DATE. You're supposed to be able to commit LONG before engagement happens, because guess fucking what, that phase lasts like two to five YEARS before you actually pop the question.

Jesus fucking christ. People like you wanna act like anything fucking goes up until the point a fucking ring comes out, and you wanna act like WE'RE the fucking children here.

Oh to be so young and uninitiated... I forget how many normalfags we have now. Well, one day you will be older and will have experienced things far worse than cheating, unless you live an extremely sheltered existence. Is it a betrayal? Sure, but when someone is drunk they're not in their right mind. It brings out a person's weakness and we all have weakness. I myself have been betrayed by elders and lovers in far worse ways, unfortunately I can't shy away from these things like you normalfags can

Never gotten drunk and woken up in someone's bed you didn't want to be in eh?

>This is what I call the "Cheater's Cope"
In other words , a method of categorizing and dehumanizing people. Wonderful.
>sex is closer to eating a snack than sharing an incredibly intimate moment with another human and isnt important.
Yes, people have varying levels of codependency. You would rank highly on it, which is not a healthy thing actually. Sex should not be the most intimate part of a relationship my man , that's what I'm trying to tell you. Sex is great fun, sure, but its only an orgasm. I would much rather have a woman devoted to me as a wife rather than glorifying her sexuality. Men and women grow old, and our looks fade with time. You're setting yourself up to be a cheater and you don't even know it by having such a worship of sex.

>Inb4 N-No I would never
Get back to me when you're 45

>You really don't understand the point of a committed relationship do you?
No, you dont. Sex isnt the end all of a relationship, but its the fucking defining line between a friendship and a monogomous relationship. When you cheat you violate that line and thus the entire point of having that type of relationship and the trust it was based on.

>They're not engaged, they're just a boy and a girl who like each other enough to have sex.
What you described is a fuck buddy. This was his gf, which means theyre monogomous.

>You really expect a relationship like that to mean anything to begin with?
Yes. When two people come together and agree on something (not fucking other people) most people expect that to mean something.

>Once again, you're placing the concept of a girlfriend too highly. By your own standards, what you want is a wife - an actually committed relationship. Some chick you keep around to talk to and have sex with =/= a meaningful relationship.
No, you dont understand what most people consider a gf/bf. Its the precursor to marriage. Its the first step towards that. Its saying this is more than a casual relationship and we want to try and develop it into something long term.

>Family goes beyond something as petty as sex, if you can't understand that then you're doomed to be miserable
Yeah, it involves things like trust , which op and the gf violated.

>categorizing and dehumanizing people
Categorizing doesn't dehumanize people, loser.

Everyone accepts the fact that you dont get to have good sex when you're old. You dont ger good anything.
Here you go again categorizing sex as "just an orgasm" again. Sex is the very concept of intimacy made manifest. Is the the most intimate thing possible? No, holding your newborn child together is. But its p fucking close you degenerate.

If only you read the rest of the paragraph where I agree with this sentiment. Too bad keeping someone around to just talk to and have sex with is not the same thing as trust and care, and frankly, if you don't care enough for someone to see them through their mistakes then it's not much of a relationship.

>that phase lasts like two to five YEARS
>People like you wanna act like anything fucking goes up until the point a fucking ring comes out, and you wanna act like WE'RE the fucking children here.
>Two to give YEARS
>Oh you think I'm a child
Yeah pretty much , it takes 5 years of uneventful dating to marry someone and that is only if they never piss you off once? What do you think marriage will be like? Topkek

Go ahead. Get married after a month. See you in divorce court.
Or not, because I have no need to be there LMAO

>Sex isnt the end all of a relationship, but its the fucking defining line between a friendship and a monogomous relationship
You realize this means you're defining your relationship through sex?
>What you described is a fuck buddy.
You means girl you keep around to fornicate with.
>This was his gf
A girl I can only imagine he keeps around to fornicate with because he, like you, defines a relationship via sex. Sex is trust, sex is love, sex is emotion, sex is everything. It's the defining line of what makes a relationship monogomous and meaningful as you said.
>which means theyre monogomous.
We don't even know how long they've been together or whether or not they think they're in a committed relationship.
>When two people come together and agree on something (not fucking other people)
Would you like to cite where his girlfriend made such an - what would you call it - engagement?
>most people expect that to mean something.
When someone is engaged, yeah.

>Its the precursor to marriage. Its the first step towards that
That is engagement, then you call your gf your fiancee. Fucks sake

No, but you're doing both

>You dont ger good anything.
You're meant to be an elder then, American. You're meant to leave sex behind as a whole along with your youth
>Sex is the very concept of intimacy made manifest
And you have the nerve to call me a degenerate after saying something like borderline blasphemous like that? I've had more intimate moments holding someone's hand through a park than having sex. Its like you can't comprehend the emotional aspect of romance at all.

>Never gotten drunk and woken up in someone's bed you didn't want to be in eh?
No. Because i’m responsible and don’t drink until i’m Shitfaced

See

why are people so obsessed with this, its just a blowjob when drunk, its not like OP made them break up or anything

These things happen way more than you think, people just don't talk about it for obvious reasons. Also factoring in a lot of people here have never had a (more than one) gf, so they are totally out of touch with reality

these things happen to attractive people with a healthy sexlife, that's why it happens and will always happen.

OP don't tell ur friend but dont feel bad about it happening, ignorance is bliss and this changed nothing in ur friendship.

You’re a cuck too.

>After a month
I'd say after a year or two of dating you ought to know if someone is ready for a committed relationship, during that time anything goes. People grow close, people grow apart. What you want above all is emotional (not physical) intimacy.

It should not take five years of on and off fornication before you pop the question lmao

So you wouldn’t care if your gf took your best friend’s load into her ass?

>lol bro, what's the deal, he just cummed in her mouth haha, it's normal to face fuck your friends' partners bro

>Because i’m responsible and don’t drink until i’m Shitfaced
>I'm responsible
*Sheltered. You've never had a reason to drink so much eh?

>why are people so obsessed with this, its just a blowjob when drunk, its not like OP made them break up or anything
Incels and normalfags user
>This kind of shit happens a lot
More than some men want to admit apparently...

Why would I like to drink to the point I don’t have control over myself

>being loyal makes you a normalfag/incel

Attached: 1550304869261.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

To forget who you are for a night