HAPPENING: FBI Coming for Jow Forumsacks

>CNN Chyron 10 minutes ago: FBI SEARCHING INTELLIGENCE DATABASES FOR ANY US-BASED CONNECTIONS TO NEW ZEALAND SHOOTER
USAnons: the FBI is coming for you! Better hope you never interacted with BT on Jow Forums

Attached: FBI.jpg (3368x1883, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA
youtu.be/RXZBAHXzt_A
youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw
nationalisti.ro/49-dead-in-alleged-eco-fascist-attack-on-2-new-zealand-mosques/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Absolutely terrible what happened. I feel so bad for the families of the deceased.

Attached: 1548673957394.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

yeah Jow Forums mourns with CNN WE GOOD BOYS WE DID NOTHING WRONG GO AWAY GLOW NIGGERS

Attached: 1507615667724.png (715x403, 386K)

Also happening: media censored BT's face during court appearance. They are coming after anyone with an image of his face as proof that you have seen the FORBIDDEN VIDEO

lol u madlad u tuned in to cnn!

Attached: 1552588100600.pngmmmmmm.png (1280x1063, 251K)

he scurrd he scurrd!!

Absolutely appalled by this relentless massacre! 49 innocents brutally murdered for WHAT!? Here's a photo of one of the victims, his name was Mika'il Jakill; brutally slain by that evil white supremacist.

Attached: ChristChurch Victim.jpg (225x302, 19K)

Branton Tarrant is an ABIN agent and we are framing Mossad.

Attached: 1508174448300s.jpg (211x250, 12K)

I've only put shit on people with an NZ flag, so i think I'm safe.

I can't believe they killed a FUCKING white guy!

FBI
Open up

I meant every word I ever said. Fuck you fbi

Attached: 1552678929818.png (429x560, 314K)

why do they always do this. It's not always about us you know.

Attached: 1512427455654.jpg (800x671, 116K)

The FBI kicked my door in, called me a nigger, and made me eat American cheese. ;_;

I told him Tits or GTFO, but that’s my only connection to the faggot.

Attached: oh no.jpg (653x477, 55K)

>HURR DURR IM A FUGGIN LEAF
hey stupid, the entirety of the internet has been indexed and stored since its inception. kill yourself pls

HOLY SHIT THE FBI JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE.

Attached: 1515471379990.jpg (593x601, 44K)

oh fuck, deleting my seatch history and never coming back to this site, bye everyone!

bruh... 30 100hr aol cds just dropped 3000 earthlink floppys ofer my house. the property has been declared uninhabitable
get on my level.

Wait so new zealand is the 51st usa state?

HOW DO I KNOW IF I ACCIDENTALLY GAVE HIM A YOU

You'll know when FBI comes for (You)

I heard David Hogg was in communication Brenton Tarrant.

>guy on the other side of the planet kills people
>Americans are to blame

The media, ladies and gentlemen.

that was ordered by the judge

Oh shit NATO missile just flew over my house. OH FUCK not this shit again!

gross.

theyre looking for whoever mailed him those c mags and 40 rounders

>an Australian shitposts IRL in NZ
>be American
>get shot

Wait, what?

>shooting in NZ
>FBI is on the case, investigating 'muricans

This is beyond glowing.

So?
First amendment faggots

FBI you say? Good luck! I'm behind 7 proxies!

kek

its funny when you put it that way

>Engage in Armenian air vent enthusiast forum
>get arrested by RCMP glow in the darks

Attached: 1552497735962.png (176x181, 35K)

>FBI: we need to find American Jow Forumsacks responsible so we can blame it on Trump

FBI has this habit of lying to public. They are now officially clowns backed up by CIAfag.

All CP is either distributed, hosted or produced by the FBI.

Mossad or one of these type groups did it.

Attached: AD421EB5-FEA8-4E19-AF54-6703F40CFDEC.jpg (1100x2018, 663K)

shit my house just flew over the FBI

BRAAAAP!

Attached: 1519082068179.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Anybody who's ever posted a racist frog will go to gitmo.

I suspect orgs like the FBI, like Facebook, must change monitors frequently as they become redpilled, move on to other jobs and visit with Pepe in the evening.

I literally called him a Jew. He was off his rails for Zionism. And he had a warped sense of what Christianity is about.

Come and fucking get me

Attached: 1479088998199.jpg (824x545, 94K)

kek

>fbi now has to manually sort through info on aa quarter million different people who've regularly come here for the past could years
yeah good luck

oh now scary glow in the dark niggers are coming

they're backtracing the memes from the manifesto
if any of you knowingly and willingly or even negligently shared any of those memes... sucks to be you

>FBI Coming
Is that like when the administrators lean over the shoulders of the FBI guys already on Jow Forums ?

Attached: 1551481282597.jpg (229x220, 7K)

luckily, Jow Forums is full of larpers and only an absolute fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I DINDU NUFFIN

Can confirm, user is a good boy. He was turning his life around.

I don't support sperging out. Doesn't do any good. You want to help, infiltrate the media, academia or politics, which is what the Jews have done so well. Be subtle and shift the Overton Window to our side.

Lol

NSA need virgins on suicide watch the FBI is combing their honeypot.

Attached: 6EFA59AD-E476-42D9-9F63-4639625870B7.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

This is the 21st century, idiots with weapons don't kill people - ideas kill people and thanks to the internets we're all at fault! Congratulations

thank fuck i stopped visiting 8pol a couple years back, feel sorry for any of you crossposters, have fun getting questioned lol

I hope they block this shitty site and all Chan's as well

>tf
>tp

Jow Forums is a board of peace and tolerance. What one person does is not representative of Jow Forums

Attached: LaughingKOBS.png (600x362, 263K)

Attached: RZ07Pog.jpg (4032x3024, 1.02M)

>Ivan
Isn't that an MG3 German machine gun?

Baaaaaaased. Keep your rape whistle on your for if you get van'd boyo.

Run!!!

Hi FBI! I want to fuck Lisa Page in the butt. She a cute.

lel, definitely German machinery.

All my posts on this website were merely satire all along. Everything I posted on this website is just ironic commentary, not something I would think. I'm leaving this bigotry website.

FBI suck my dick

Ooooo... stinky.

Interesting thought, will this be seen as immigrant crime in the official statistics?

Absolutely terrible what happened. I feel so bad for the families of the deceased.

Attached: 1552655985583.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

>USAnons: the FBI is coming for you! Better hope you never interacted with BT on Jow Forums

They should ask the Jews that run 8 Ch@n

Bring it.

Attached: 1551870732113m.jpg (1024x538, 117K)

>tfw posted a laughing anime girl gif in response to a funny australian flag post and it turns out he's punished god of hellfire

Attached: 2352352352.jpg (600x600, 40K)

you what would be funny is if we come for the fbi before they make it to the parking garage...it will be like the next HWNDU but with pussies screaming and limp wristing service pistols int he direction where the sniper isn't as they take cover behind the ied

OUR NIGGA DEAD

Let's get this party started

Attached: 1550590288222.jpg (720x594, 57K)

Attached: 1546724393849.jpg (537x568, 115K)

The FBI worships the Snake.

Attached: FBI Demons.gif (478x268, 1.8M)

youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA

Attached: 9781926842301.jpg (267x400, 22K)

Are they going to ignore drug and human trafficking, child abuse rings, gangstalking, human experiments, civilian torture and all other shit as always?

Am I fucked if I downloaded the video? I was just really curious

toppest of keks

youtu.be/RXZBAHXzt_A

I'll be fine, after all, I used 7 proxies

F

Not in America. I don't think snuff films are illegal to possess as along as it's not CP

youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw

SEE FULL VIDEO UNCENSORED HERE:
nationalisti.ro/49-dead-in-alleged-eco-fascist-attack-on-2-new-zealand-mosques/

Attached: breakingnews (1).png (510x340, 33K)

no and the glow niggers can fuck off

its the easiest defense. “ididnt know what i was about to be witness to”

Jow Forums is basically just a free world stage now. Every type of faggot imaginable posts here.

he was a glownigger

>posted in the original 8ch thread yesterday
>also posted on here about how i was glad the shooting happened
>fast forward to today
>few hours ago heard someone banging loudly on my door for a few minutes
>was too scared to answer
>look outside after a few minutes
>guy carrying a gun and handcuffs walking away from my house
>not wearing any uniform
>gets into a car without license plates and drives away
BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU POST

Attached: Guy.png (524x356, 422K)

Let's get this party started

Attached: 1550862434248.jpg (632x750, 44K)

Found the cucks.

Oh shit guys. A van parked outside my house and a guy with sunglasses and a black suit is patting the passenger seat. I'm fugged.

Attached: imag0011.jpg (2560x1712, 1.24M)

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

Attached: Screenshot 2017-03-30 03.31.35.png (594x606, 450K)