What's the Muslim reaction to NZ

Like to know how butt blasted they are and if they plan on retaliating.

Attached: 1549577355847.png (1764x1746, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/realLivePDAnon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just keep hearing Allah akbar

>Absolutely terrible what happened. I feel so bad for the families of the deceased.

Attached: 1530752683392.png (348x557, 253K)

Think they met Allah?

Well not like it matters theyre taking the guns away, too late for them.

I'm talking about globally. Not just in NZ, Satan.

I wouldn't wanna be in a capital city in Europe this summer. They never need a reason to murder whites, but now they have a reason and the sleeper islamists like the taxi drivers etc will be taken up by their molloch worship.

Ramadan isn't that far away. Feels like we might be in for some shit.

livepd stream is up, but the show itself wont aire for 2 weeks. We are watching sopranos now

rabb.it/realLivePDAnon

Our security police has stopped a couple planned terrorist attacks already.
So no, no redpill for us.

fug

So are there even non faggoty swedes? is anyone saying anything about this shit?

They aren’t. Psyop.

Of course, I spoke with friends who agree with everything in the manifesto.
But the general public are NPC like in most countries.
But it's brewing alright.

>NPC like in most countries

I have found that if you scratch a boomer dad you'll hear shit that would surprise you. The older guys are just too exhausted from supporting their families to ever risk coming out and saying shit

They are scared. They have always pretended that western civilization was beneath them when they have some idea of what white people are capable of when provoked as a people. They will not retaliate, hoping that this recent upsurge will die down. It wont, only the senseless violence will since even our radical extremists are superior to theirs. The giant is waking up and it is far bigger than they imagined.

Attached: 1549682098047.gif (277x300, 1005K)

they are taking it really well

Attached: 1552698664160.jpg (504x470, 71K)

>They will not retaliate, hoping that this recent upsurge will die down.

I doubt this, you don't understand muslims. They fap to dying in a dramatic fashion

Muslim here. We are horrified with the incident, especially because I’ve but seen the footage. It’s bad, all terrorism is bad, even Islamic terrorism. Everything is bad, and I mourn all the whites, blacks, and everyone whose lost their lives. There are good Muslims out there like me. But it’s your choice to acknowledge that or not. I pray for a peaceful world where we all live in harmony.

What do you think about the manifesto? Specifically the part where he addresses the fact that non whites should have no place in white society?

>even Islamic terrorism

way to go out on a limb Mohammed

Cool taqiyya.

Imagine him saying to a mosque that violence is never the answer. They'd look at him like he's a piece of shit.

Little bois is crying, adults is counting money, girls shoting targets

Fuck Philipon, guh! Dis Cambodia.

It was gut wrenching but it's part and parcel of living in white society.

Nah seriously it was bad and I heard about it omw to the mosque for Friday prayer as well. To be honest I'm surprised it hasn't happened before. Several times I've gone to the mosque I've legit thought if a right wing crazied man came here with a gun we'd get slaughtered. Our mosque also has no windows so the only exit is run at the gunman into the fire.

I've seen a lot of condemnation from my friends as well as some offering me support but I tell them I don't need it , the way I see it do people in Germany need support because they go to Christmas markets and it could've been them?

It was gruesome and terrible but it was bound to happen.

I understand it a bit. In most Arab countries they don’t like non-Arabs. I personally don’t give two shits.

I agree with a lot of it, surprisingly but not sure if I'd go and act it all out like this dude.

I don't think he would have done it if his father was still alive.
His social contracts were broken when his father died.
Those things can hold you back if you love your parents.

That's my theory.

Pretty much what's holding most of us back. Those sorts of connections with people. Dude was lone so no wonder he pulled this stunt.

Whats the muslim reaction to isreal lighting up gaza right now?

How long till the jews have another draw muhammad contest?

Attached: 8F6D1196-13CB-4F1D-AEBF-3EB7031748A0.jpg (603x525, 74K)

Oh whatever Sven, "Please don't deport the guy that assraped me!"
You jerkoffs won't even lift a finger to save your grandmother if it wasn't 100% acceptable to do so

A bunch of seething muzzies are already planning the next attack and everyone knows it.

I dunno, I think they respect this kind of thing oddly enough

These motherfucking sand coons want a war. Bunch of bastards.

Glow harder

They need to retaliate. And then the right wing must respond in kind. The cycle must continue into full civil war. I laugh at these stupid little politicians who think they're going to ban guns. Things will quickly get out of control and there's nothing they'll be able to do about it.

Enjoy achmed bull cucking you fucking loser.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (700x740, 57K)

They are very mad

Attached: copy of pepe happy from sam's documents.png (864x1057, 152K)

What's your plan tough guy? for someone else to do shit while you sit in your cubicle?

You do know they're pretty much killing each other in the ME right now, right?

Most of the ones in the West basically want that to stop.

I'd be fully surprised if there was a tit for tat outside of some more usual random stabbings or trucks of peace, which would happen anyway.

Can i get the song list frens?

>taqiyya
All you know is lying and deceit, and cannot be trusted.

They're coming for you next, like they came for me. Let's see how many of you are left when they are finished.

> .t a jew

Attached: 1541129222722.jpg (650x408, 53K)

My offical response to anyone asking about my thoughts

There’s no whites in Jordan