The mosque shooting is the worst thing that could happen to those who cheer for a crusade against Islam

The mosque shooting is the worst thing that could happen to those who cheer for a crusade against Islam.

The phrase “strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine” is in full effect here. Everything this faggot wished to gain from this is now at a loss. Muslims are now international victims, gun rights will be stripped away, government surveillance will be intense, and censorship will be high.

Right-wing ideologies will be pushed to the fringes of society. Holding any sense of white identity will be seen as white supremacy. This is a major step backwards

Hope you retards enjoyed your short term enjoyment. Now it is time for the reckoning.

Attached: 09D3FBF6-0E78-4285-A56D-B7366D125837.jpg (1242x1061, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/notorious-website-Jow
megaupload.nz/Ae9dY5w4ba/Liveleak.com_-_Christchurch_Mosque_Shooting-viewt_CBX8o_1552615032_mp4
documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4SOysLC8zCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Absolutely terrible what happened. I feel so bad for the families of the deceased.

Attached: 1534780813502.jpg (2048x1536, 334K)

oh wow like that wasn't happening before good post faggot

You faggots say this all the fking time

Attached: 5464575756.png (1754x2400, 2.76M)

>Right-wing ideologies will be pushed to the fringes of society. Holding any sense of white identity will be seen as white supremacy. This is a major step backwards

This wasn't the case yesterday, lol?

Don't worry this will eventually be waved away just as muslim terror. This is how it always goes, unless a lot more dorks get at it that is.

he wants separation, don't you?

only IDF mossad kills like that

The effects on NZ are instrumental. I'm part of active nationalists groups. At least two have disbanded in fear of fed infiltration. This is while we were going through a massive era of growths and expansion. We had people getting high up in lobby groups and political parties. This dude has absolutely obliterated any chance of nationalism getting any roots within NZ. Fucking boomer! Muslims are not even an issue here.

>The truck attack is the worst thing that could happen to those who cheer for a jihad against the Infidels.

>The phrase “strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine” is in full effect here. Everything this faggot wished to gain from this is now at a loss. Infidels are now international victims, veil rights will be stripped away, government surveillance will be intense, and censorship will be high.

>Islamist ideologies will be pushed to the fringes of society. Holding any sense of Muslim identity will be seen as Muslim supremacy. This is a major step backwards

>Hope you retards enjoyed your short term enjoyment. Now it is time for the reckoning.

See how stupid you sound now?

Attached: DependableParchedCapybara-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.89M)

That's the point genius

He knew the effects the attack would have

The point is they believe they know what the end game is, and that we need to be pushed towards it as fast as possible so society can snap and the issues can be resolved as quickly as possible.

Yeah star wars isn't real you dumb faggot

Who has the link/vid?

Awww did your family get died?
We are so sad your mudnigger family died, shill

>MAGA hat

Don't try and link the shooting with that fat, Israel loving loser.

where can you find the livestream and/or manifesto?

curious what could drive a man to do something this horrific.

>Right-wing ideologies will be pushed to the fringes of society. Holding any sense of white identity will be seen as white supremac
already are

>Muslims are now international victims, gun rights will be stripped away, government surveillance will be intense, and censorship will be high.
That's the whole point fucking idiot

Also don't forget

Attached: 1 1 1ninetymilesjcl3D1tf7wfuo1_540~2.jpg (680x395, 54K)

>The phrase “strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine” is in full effect here.
By that logic, you can kill yourself to regain balance in the force.

they struck first you fucking retarded balless faggot

I don't think the attack was done for any real long-term reason, even if there's a manifesto. It feels more like it was just an angry lash out against mudshits.

The people who import them are still alive, the people who make money off them are still alive, all he killed were some innocent retards who happened to make the mistake of being selected by Jews to be pushed into his country.

I'm not against what he did, I'm just saying yeah it's probably not a very smart move politically speaking and it's likely he just didn't really think it through beyond "FUCK THESE MUDSHITS INVADING MY COUNTRY ILL KILL THEM"

Attached: 1552178057249.png (200x240, 22K)

>Everything this faggot wished to gain from this is now at a loss.
You didn't even read his manifesto you fucker, people are reacting exactly how he wanted

Wrong, rides started, continue now and don’t stop

So you think it's ok to put yourself to the same level as some crazy barbarians goat fuckers that murder civilians?
Do you really think this is something positive and something we should celebrate?

Attached: 1536584215672.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

You're acting like he manipulated them into acting how he wanted. That's like saying "Wow it's raining just like he wanted" when storm clouds have been brewing for some time.

Where the fuck can I find a link to this shit?

REMINDER TO EVERYONE:

IF YOU SEE ANY POSTS USING CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTING TO PROVOKE VIOLENCE OR TELL YOU TO RISE UP OR TAKE ARMS

IT IS THE FUCKING GLOWNIGGERS

DON'T FALL FOR THE FBI
DON'T BELIEVE THE CIA
DON'T TRUST THE NSA

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

no, they die.

>tattoos

Fucking degenerate scum

Never forget 9/11 kill a Muslim and rejoice

even if they jews are pushing us to fight the muslims remember we wont forget about you either

>now
>now
>will be
>will be
>will be

op is faggit... islam= victims until two days from now when the shoot up NYC

>the reckoning
Any and all violence on this planet is just to excite people and anyone involved are no better than attention-hungry whores. The hardest pill to swallow is that the one hardest thing to do in the entire world is fucking sit still in peace.

Yea coz everything was so bright b4, globalists were JUST FUCKING ABOUT to say "yea, those right wingers are aight, let them into our club".

Shut the fuck up with your reddit shit.

Have you read his manifesto, retard?
Everything this faggot wished for is taking place.
The time for the reckoning is exactly what he's trying to achieve. Conflict ensues.

That phrase is dumb and from a movie

A quicker term is "come out smelling like a rose".
In a way, Trudeau's "if you kill your enemy, they win" misquote is actually in the same vein as that.

Problem is, every time Muslims kill anyone, we still get blamed.

He just knew the out come and knew this would happen, this is why he did it.

Your right, people should continue sitting around doing nothing as Muslims continue to migrate and breed.

>civilians
Lol you think those savage invaders were innocent. Life must be nice being so ignorant to your surroundings.

>strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine
Pop culture quotes should be a bannable offense on Jow Forums.

I better go start killing my enemies then. I wouldn't want them to lose.

if you think this shitfest is something good then you are just a sociopath.
this will not going to stop the 'invaders' not even close. In contrary this will make much harded to voice your critizism of the inmigration and any action we could do.

If you think this will start a race war you are a fool

the jews are memeing this war against muslims. the jews did 911. the jews did NZ attack. they want them gone so they can take palestine.they are making muslims everyones problem because they are a problem for the jews agenda

And they're right. Or have you been living under a rock for the past 15 years? Basic civil liberties are being eroded all across the Western world, before our very eyes.

No it won't. Because muslims won't be able to help themselves and will stage another knifing, bombing or truck of peace in retaliation. Then sympathies drop, another Anders Breivik or Dylann Roof eventually happens, and the whole cycle starts all over again. To permanently stop it, you have two choices:

a) Utterly destroy all muslims down to the last camel. Or conversely, kill off all whites and those who form the foundation of western cultural values. Either way, both cannot coexist in a single environment and one must go.

b) Expulsion of all muslims from western nations. Give rise to the ethnostate in Europe and US and maintain a strict policy of no migration as the basis for any foreign diplomacy.

These mass murders are the part and parcel of diversity and multiculturalism. Sadiq Khan is an enlightened visionary in that sense. It will not stop. It cannot stop. Either actively identify and eliminate the problem demographic or never let them in and mingle in the first place.

>“strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine”

fucking retarded christfag bullshit

>Right-wing ideologies will be pushed to the fringes of society. Holding any sense of white identity will be seen as white supremacy. This is a major step backwards

It's literally already like this, the shooting changes nothing

White people are held to higher standards.

Holding any sense of white identity is already seen as evil and unacceptable, unless it is an identity of shame and self-loathing. This is just the beginning, we (white men) are re-accepting our identity as white and we will not quietly be pushed into the bowels of history.

thats stars wars fag bullshit you fucking nigger leave Jesus out of that kekoldry

This

Attached: 1552689465970.png (1439x2464, 1.43M)

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

Can't believe we live in a world where you can say "if you kill your enemies, they win" unironically.

This is true! For every action there is a reaction. How do niggers not understand this? Oh, I remember. Because people who commit crime have double digit IQ's.

memes becoming reality in more ways than one

Attached: 50c3bd36c3e806497b5934fe8972eccb.jpg (500x143, 14K)

If this shit starts happening every time the durkas rape their way through a preschool they'll eventually figured it out. The state won't keep their pets in line so it's up to the people

Actually this just sets the stage for a charismatic populist leader, user. I've been reading Max Weber (based sociologist), and he spoke of times in society when the traditional and bureaucratic expressions of power are paralyzed... this is when charismatic, populist leaders arise. It works like this...
A centre of society alienates larger and larger portions of the population, and tension and dissatisfaction rise. The harder the unpopular beliefs are pushed to the extremes of society, the greater and greater number of people become sympathetic to the extremes.
When martial and bureaucratic governance fail to satisfy people, Weber described 'charismatic leaders' who represent a third branch of power. They defy common conceptions and rally huge numbers around them. The harder traditional and bureaucratic society tighten, the more sympathy for charismatic leaders and the greater possibility of social dynamism.
This mosque shooter has radicalised more people and set the stage for greater and greater bloodshed. As soon as white nationalists have their charismatic leader (I don't believe Trump is it, sorry trumpfags) they'll be off and to the races.
This latest incident is just fueling a well known sociological process.
The antidote, btw, is something that Weber called 'communitas', which roughly means a basic sense of brotherhood and affection for other humans. Suffice it to say, our society has little of that.

But those truck attacks have slowly created feelings of hostility against the muslims. Are you trying to prove his point?

Attached: notLoneGunman.webm (608x892, 621K)

>Right-wing ideologies will be pushed to the fringes of society
That's the plan faggot. Cleanse the right wing of Kekistani retards and shabbos goyim and let the rest join us

>resetera.com/threads/notorious-website-Jow Forums-to-be-shutdown-update-fake.95995/

>If you kill your enemies, they win
You sound like Justin Trudeau.

Attached: serveimage(3).png (645x729, 77K)

Nah, those attacks gave muds a shitton of special rights and privileges. The gubment never fucks around with truly dangerous groups, only pushover cucks

difference is the faggot traitor politicians and media agree with such hyperbole unironically when it's a cudgel against whites.

Trudeau was right though you fucking moron

megaupload.nz/Ae9dY5w4ba/Liveleak.com_-_Christchurch_Mosque_Shooting-viewt_CBX8o_1552615032_mp4

documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

Everything you listed IS what he wanted, you fucking dumbass.

(((shill))) focus has shifted. notice threads they dont shill anymore

>Muslims are now international victims, gun rights will be stripped away, government surveillance will be intense, and censorship will be high.
bull
shit.

they can say what they want and get told to fuck off and die. they can claim victim and get called murderous savage. they can try to strip gun rights and get fucking mosqued in their own homes. you give up if you want faggot, dibs on your wifes asshole.

>reckoning.
That it was.

wh*toids BTFO. That's a whole stadium baby
youtube.com/watch?v=4SOysLC8zCg

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

It just goes to show that false flags can be conducted to push any agenda.

Attached: 1552701338872.jpg (640x640, 19K)

you are fucking naive if you think some psychos will made the muslims to move from wester countries

Does this mean Europe is super strong now, considering how often Muslims engage in violence against the populace there?

100% agree OP. These shooters who think they are fighting for conservatives are fucking retarded.

>Liberals hate guns
>oh lets commit a mass shooting
>liberals hate white supremacy
>oh lets also commit a hate crime

Fucking. Retard.

Next time any of you wants to do something like this for "the cause" - start by shooting yourself right in your faggot ass face.

>liberty
Leftist subhuman. This is the exact opposite of the far-right you mental midget.

>pretend you are a white nationalist
>commit this shit
>act surprised that white nationalists get the blame

DO YOU REALLY THINK WHITE NATIONALISTS HAVE A FOOTHOLD IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND?

THIS HAS FALSE FLAG WRITTEN ALL OVER IT

Right-wing ideologies is already pushed to the fringes.
Nothing matters anymore, the west is dying you fucking faggot.

Go away, kike.

it wasn't meant for us. it was meant to rile the muslims

>The phrase “strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine” is in full effect here
You're right, you've just got the script flipped.

Attached: ebba.jpg (564x557, 40K)

>meme flag
>meme opinion

do tell, how does this bullshit strengthen conservatives' position with independents? (it doesn't)

they are painting the right wing as extremists. they have been sending us to war to die since the first world war. right wingers are the greatest threat to the jews.

>if you fight your enemies they win
Ok cuck

>Right-wing ideologies will be pushed to the fringes of society. Holding any sense of white identity will be seen as white supremacy.

So literally the same thing that was already happening at an ever-accelerating rate?

Sorry, you guys have overplayed your hand.

Whoever made pic related might have autism or its ironic.

The shooter stated in his manifesto that he doesnt like Donald Trump as a leader.

How does it weaken it? Who is going to change their mind over this that hadn't already changed their mind over Dylan Roof, Anders Breivik, or Robert Bowers?

Tell you what, I'll raise you: What have conservative politicians actually even conserved over the past decade or two?

>referencing a leaf
>referencing (((him)))
post discarded, faggot.

Attached: Gtdecent+looking++actress+gtfaking+_cb1af146bbee51a2d334ef6d44aa2134.jpg (1000x883, 110K)

there is no evidence that he had tattoos, the oc is just retarded.

>The mosque shooting is the worst thing that could happen to those who cheer for a crusade against Islam.
You do understand the concept of a crusade right?
This wasn't true already?

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 9K)

are you ignorant on purpose? he said in his manifesto thats exactly what he wanted. by stripping gun rights he wanted to force us to fight.

>strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine
Whatever you say you fucking flabby ass beta cuck.
>you have to die out before you can finally retaliate, goyim
Fuck you, not gonna happen.

Attached: 1529012145673.jpg (1024x768, 131K)