I don't get it. If women like men of value, why would the men of value even care about them? It doesn't make sense...

I don't get it. If women like men of value, why would the men of value even care about them? It doesn't make sense. It just seems like they are making themselves into trophies for the best men, no? But so then, why do women want equality, if all they want is a high value man? Please help me understand the wacky world of dating.

Attached: catherine_3.jpg (350x221, 140K)

You're taking certain things out of context here mate. Think of it this way, would you want to date a butt ugly chick with mountains of debt and mental issues? It's not that women want high value men, it's that humans want the best for themselves.

What is this, Incel Philosophy 101? Stop overthinking things

Women are reproductive mechanisms for humanity's best genes. It has to be that way.

>why do women want equality
They want to extinguish betas from the face of the earth.

I understand that part. But Betas can become Alohas too can't they?

Yes to some degree. But that's what this equality thing is. It's a society-wide shit test which betas fail and alphas completely disregard. Women know that the men who don't fall for their bullshit are worthy of mating with.

An abundance mentality will follow being your man of value and as such you end up with many women, erm trophies, throwing themselves at you.

Misogynist spotted. Women can be submissive and subordinate while still wanting equal right without equal responsibilities you shithead.

What the fuck are you saying. Your post is more misogynistic than mine.

Incel ideology at its finest. Generalizing men and women so idiotically and boiling down the nuance of life into such oversimplified metrics will always be a recipe for confusion and failure. You are NPC incarnate.

>Using your faculty for pattern recognition is wrong

Leftist ideology in one sentence

The thing about pattern recognition is understanding the difference between anecdotal observation and objective truth. Not being able to differentiate those two things and insist that the things you've seen with your own eyes are the only evidence you need to make sweeping judgments about billions of people is what makes you an intellectual failure. The fact that you need this explained to you is embarrassing, user.

>Betas can become Alohas too can't they
How do I become Aloha as fuck?

>equal right without equal responsibilities

Attached: 1543558727092.png (290x333, 100K)

This is some top tier bait.

Attached: 1500784954909.jpg (322x456, 35K)

How do you stop being bitter bro's? I've literally had girls coming into me and I just keep them at a distance/don't really respond to them much. It's not that I'm gay, it's just that I understand how female sexual selection works and I hate both myself and them. I hate myself because I wasn't good enough for them in the past, but now that I have a very well built body and have more money they give me attention. I know that that's what's right, but I still can't stop being bitter. Is it because I still haven't accepted myself or how women really are?

Just focus on new women who you don't have bad past experiences with? I don't know if that's an option for you, but I feel like it would help to mitigate some of the bitterness.

I miss them even when they hate me.

I hate myself on their behalf.

I'll locate my mind eventually.

My friend, check out this book called "Sex and Character" written by Otto Weininger. It'll answer all of your questions

I don’t have any input I just wanted to post this photo

Attached: A55D49D3-1A7F-4AEF-9109-FEB4C0A5129B.jpg (3264x2448, 2.67M)

I was talking about all women. I know they wouldn't have given a shit about me if they knew the old me. I hate that I had to change in order to start getting pussy.