How do I get a Crystal Cafe e-gf? They don't let men post there

How do I get a Crystal Cafe e-gf? They don't let men post there.

Attached: 1529232069639.png (384x482, 225K)

Your best bet would be Jow Forums honestly. The ones who would be ok with an e-relationship tend to be really young and inexperienced with life in general, they are likely to browse a shithole like Jow Forums.
Most of the users there hate discord, want to be alone, or already have a bf though so don't expect much.

Agreed

Idol Girls like Brooke or whoever is the idol of the season pop up every once in awhile to give a discord concert and you can meet gaming friends via discord on Jow Forums

I met one robot near me that is an alright guy.

I also met brooke who is an underaged van-trap that nearly got me killed just for talking to the latin loli

learned my lesson there

so in summary Jow Forums is where you want to go, but it's a hellhole that has created beasts like Elliot Rodgers and it has also made thots like Belle Delphine

What is crystal cafe?

I posted on Jow Forums some years through my teens but distanced myself as it basically became /lgbt/ over the years. I don't really have a problem with gays, but I would prefer if I didn't have to look at men fucking while scrolling through the board.
I remember there used to be tripfag generals and meetup maps, but i never put myself into the pool with the several other men competing for every woman because I was too young. but now that I am not, it is too late.

You gotta pretend to be a woman, dipshit. Then try to talk to them off the site. I'd also avoid revealing your male for at least 3 months after you do that.

Pretend to be a woman? To get a girlfriend? Doesn't that seem kind of predatory?

those arent women

if you mean theyre trans, iirc theyre not a fan of them there.

Guys pretending to be girls only fool other guys.

more importantly it wouldn't help me...

I was a heavy Jow Forums user a few years ago but at some point I realized I don't want to associate with the user base any longer. It was always this cycle of hate and self defeat and I noticed it was affecting me. I met 3 really cool guys from my area though to whom I still talk.
I'd like a normal Jow Forums gf because the women that browse that board are crazy. And I've stuck my dick into crazy once to know it's not worth it.

>normal
>Jow Forums gf
pick one

Fair enough. I just dont want some neurotic bpd girl that cant live her own life. I'd just like some degenerate perverted girl that won't lose her shit if you say something wrong or marginally offensive.

>I just dont want some neurotic bpd girl that cant live her own life.
I want a girl like this as long as she doesn't cheat on me or leave me.

You want it till you have it. I've been there and its hell. Walking on eggshells, panic attacks, anxiety and paranoia. Constant fighting about the most retarded shit. They will fuck you up.

I have some kind of fantasy about comforting her.
being a total beta is probably going to fuck me over.

She would rip you apart emotionally. I've tried comforting and helping. It doesnt work. These women are actual demons that will leave you scarred for life if you aren't careful.

>I've tried comforting and helping. It doesnt work.
sounds like it would work for me, getting to have my cake and eat it too.

Not even temporarily?

How are you going to do that when shes screaming at you about a dorito bag or some dumb shit as if you twisted a puppy's neck or when she smashes your PC

I force a hug on her.

>GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEP I FUCKING HATE YOU
>forces you to say sorry
>give in and say sorry
>omg i love you SO SO SO MUCH lets have sex

repeat ad infinitum. pretty soon shell run out of shit to smash and itll be your sanity. youve been warned. these types of relationships are not worth the empty sex

That doesn't sound empty at all to me, it's the intense emotion I crave.

I met 2 girls from Jow Forums. Actually from Jow Forums , they were both alright people, i spent like 4 hours and 6 hours of friendly time with them. Nothing sexual just walking within a city enjoying the time, however both of them werent interested in a romantic thing with me which is a bummer.

How did you do it?

I genuinely helped them in the threads and they were both in a city i was going to be visting for a short while. (I think that helped them ease up a bit since if something went wrong they could just block me and i wouldnt even be in the same country let alone the same city with them)

But mainly i did help them out in the threads. I didnt go into the threads with the aim of making them my gf s, they were just people on the board who needed help. I treated them as people first, potential gf material later. I didnt even drop contact info for one them, she did and we talked from that. For the second i didnt drop contact info at first but from her reply i felt she wanted me to, and i was right.

Sure, most likely them being girls was a motivation in my head. However i do like helping people out, like in this thread and the following message for OP

Having an egf will most likely not help you out at all. I cant even see how it would, i mean if you cant actually psychically touch them i dont see how they can be even a proper gf. I am not talking about LDR here, with the aforementioned girls it would had to be a LDR thing but i can take a 3 hour flight once every month at least for a weekend. Try to find something local if not reachable at least. It would be just better for both parties.

I feel like I could get some emotional fulfillment from just communicating online, and I could always relocate.

why would you willingly date a femcel? this is like some chick asking "how do i get a boyfriend from Jow Forums?"

if she asked that on Jow Forums she would have great success even though very few would believe she was actually a woman.
I want to date one because they seem tolerable and kind of cute as far as personality is concerned, and I am not bad looking myself.

I didn't expect any offers, but any advice?

An egf wont help with that much. Try to get into online games with clans maybe. Or if possible get into some hobbies, gym for example might help you or tabletop gaming. You can join online roleplaying groups to start with, check them out on /tg/. These kind of long term hobbies usually are followed by actual friendships if you are patient and agreeable.

Eventually you might even get a gf from those, so good luck user.

Just buy one on RuneScape, a cheap on is around 100k

I always wanted to play a real RPG, but had no friends. Do they do real meetups or something? I'm not in the middle of nowhere.

Just leave them alone. Women should not post on Wizchan, and men should not post on CC.

Sometimes they do, but dont go into the groups with sole aim of meeting irl. Since that might just offset people, but yeah it is possible to meet in real life.

It might not be directly however, for example the first group you get into might be online only, then somebody you met from there might start a real life thing where there are actual meetups.

Rpg s are great, you should definitely check out the /tg/ board here. It is always fun to bullshit a bit and escape your life, go into adventures with a cause. It also is a great way to bond with people in general, which i believe is a better way to form friendships, to have common interests and move on from there.

Not really sure what else to tell, if you have any more questions i will answer however..

I do not plan on posting there, I just want a girlfriend who seems to actually value male attention rather than complain about it.

More questions? You mean about RPGs or just life? I suppose since you are helpful, I am thinking about attending some kind of convention with hopes of meeting friends, know if that works out well? To be honest mostly I wanted a girlfriend because it would be the easiest way to reduce time spent alone, I guess I might have been averaging how easy it is for women to get a boyfriend (extremely easy) and men to get a girlfriend (moderately difficult) and thought it would be easier than acquiring and maintaining a large group of friends, but I might have been mistaken...

More questions about anything i can help with user. This is the advice board after all isnt it?

>conventions
It will be hard a bit to go there as a loner and find somebody to hang around with. Not impossible, but hard. I suggest you go in some sort of costume which can be used as an ice breaker, you can ask people about their costumes and so on. This will be less awkward if you are cosplaying yourself so i suggest you try to find something simple and basic if you are new to it.

>in general
I am not really a person who gets into romantic relationships, a failure on my end but i have a good amount of friends i can hang out with. I am sort of a social butterfly and can easily go into new groups if i want. These however needs to be done in a meritocratic way, let me explain;

I play a tabletop miniatures game called warhammer 40k, the way i got into the social group who plays was that i just went into a club that plays it and asked some questions about it. Tabletop gamers are a rare bunch so they usually are accomodating and helpful in order to get new players. So for the first few times i just went there, met the people but took a passive stance. Then slowly i got good at the game and i was able to be more open, essentially earning respect of my fellow players as a good players first.

Also, maintaining a romantic relationship is quite demanding, unless it is sth non serious like an erelationship where you only text a few times per day. However such a low maintenance relationship would also be low rewarding, since physical intimacy is part of a relationship. I am not talking about anything sexual necessarily, but just even a friendly hug actually can be therapeutic. A hearthy handshake with a friend long unseen followed by a howdy can make any day a nice one.

Hope i answered your questions?

I suppose I wasn't expecting a miracle answer that suddenly made everything seem easy, what you said seems kind of expected, but thank you for trying. I feel that however demanding it is to maintain s relationship wouldn't be a problem for me. I wish there was some way that people could see how I am good with people who I already care about instead of how little skill I have meeting new people.

Crystal Cafe is full of larpers now. So your “e-gf” will be either a tranny or male.

is this true? how do you know? are you really telling me there aren't places where there can be a majority of women without men trying to infiltrate it out of desperation?
It feels like there are vastly more men than women and there is a massive conspiracy to make people think it is just a coincidence that there are 10 desperate men for every woman.

Well user, thereis no miracle answer. I know it seems convoluted and might take too long, but the steps are just small and many. You wont think they are big stuff when you are taking them. They will be just going to meeting once a week or sth, but eventually they will pile up.

Back in 2015 i would have never thought i this hobby wouldtake me places, but guess what happened? I have travelled twice in this calendar year alone and i have 4 more trips planned outside my country before 2020. All thanks to me taking the decision to visit one hobby store back in 2010. If i hadn't done that my life would have been entirely different. I met people from the 7 continents thanks to this, so please understand just putting one foot out can make a giant difference.

Dont hope for a miracle, but do understand some end results do look like miracles. Just get out there, no matter how many times you might fail..