TRUMP INCREASING LEGAL H1B QUOTA VERY SOON

TRUMP INCREASING LEGAL H1B QUOTA VERY SOON

twitter.com/CIS_org/status/1106580923674513408?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-220302.jpg (1073x1204, 340K)

Orange man...good?

BASED AND REDPILLED MAGA

The companies need the labor, we don't have enough workers.

Im seriously not gonna vote for this turd in 2020 if he keeps it up.
>inb4 muh nuclear codes copy pasta

how about cease immigration entirely for a decade thank you

this

>H1B
Does it include truck drivers? I hear there's a shortage. Is EU driving license good?

Attached: 1552707111625.jpg (314x314, 11K)

Dirty kikes should have no say in our immigration laws, nor any of our laws for that matter. The Jew lacks honor and loyalty, and only sees nations as temporary hosts to be subverted.

Great, let's further saturate the software market with more poo skins.

Thank God all those faggots can copy/paste is Java.

So what's the point in starting trade wars to get jobs back to America when we're just going to import their populations anyways? Is it, dare I say, all for corporation's benefit?

Does he not care about us anymore?

Attached: trumpwages.jpg (1621x1485, 1.3M)

after all, we are just worker/consumer units here to serve the corporate overlords. of course they will bring in cheap labor. capitalism ftw!

SAY IT WITH ME

MUH RACE WAR
>MUH RACE WAR
MUH RACE WAR
>MUH RACE WAR

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

but what if the increased immigration is composed of white people

Attached: 1532011924347.jpg (339x399, 49K)

>(((Kushner)))
>caring about whites

It won't be. Any time you hear about "visa increases," it's mostly going to benefit India.

when is immigration ever white? immigration means brown people now

trump is trying to cover his own ass. the economy is dying and he cant admit hes a retard who knows nothing of economics which is why he is a business man who has declared bankruptcy for 4 of his own companies and has sent more than 50 to the same fate as president since he took office and it wasnt spill over from kang nigger. this is in 2018 exclusively... with trump tax cuts in play no less

hes leaving america or at least he thinks he will and will die here probably before 2020 election day

there may come a time when some one takes him to hell and puts him at the bottom of a vortex of freezing water just so when it freezes solid the gluttons can shit all over it and it funnels to his mouth

Why would they just do it out of the kindness of their hearts? This is what should have been included in the wall negotiations, why now and why for free?

Remove zionists

Do me a favor, list the two main forms of bankruptcy, what they're for, and which ones Trump filed

Imagine giving $100+ thousand loans to an entire generation for “higher education” and then promoting H1B visa job recipients, thus destroying the entire future of a generation

Fake news

>bring the jobs back to the USA
>then import the people who did the jobs in the country they were previously exported to
>PS: no wall

Enjoy losing 2020, Trump.

It would be better at least if there was some kind of quota to put limits on individual countries. Otherwise they're mostly going to brain drain pajeets and chinks to be their new, nepotistic overlords.

This. I really don't get it. Jobs were coming back and wages were going up for once. Now he wants to bring wages down? It seriously looks like he only cares about corporate profits.

its a shame we cant have some australian shoot kushner up

Attached: 1552705359750.png (1305x693, 1.17M)