Hey Jow Forums, why do women hate me?

Hey Jow Forums, why do women hate me?
I'm 20 and never had a girlfriend. It always ends with them seeing me as nothing more than a friend

I'm relatively good looking, average at worst. I'm not a genius but I'd dare to call myself smart. My hygiene is exceptional. I cook and bake, I love music, I'm passionate about art and history.

I consider myself as an average decent person, yet no girl ever likes me in a romantic way. I tried being passive, I tried being a "chad", I tried going slow.. literally nothing works, why?

Why can a semi-retarded dopefiend I know have a normal 7/10 gf but I can't even get one tinder match in three months? Being alone is depressing :(

Attached: FB_IMG_1498835770280.jpg (370x370, 16K)

You know what’s more depressing, going around trying to fill the emptiness you feel with different girls, you soon realize it ain’t worth it, and it stops being fun, just relax, stop being so desperate and ask a real advice from an actual girl, in here you’ll see that many blame girls for not liking them

>ask a real advice from an actual girl
Never get dating advice from girls, that's the most retarded thing you can do apart from taking dating advice from incels.

You answered your own question. Just become a dope fiend already

I get you but idk man
I'm not even desperate or blaming women, just genuinely confused

I asked multiple girls for "feedback", if you will, and it turns out that I'm the "I wish I had a guy like you that isn't actually you" guy

Idk it just makes me wonder, thanks for answering to my ramblings

That basically means you're not good looking.

Idk, I think I'm average? 188cm, 95kg, ling hair, a beard, a mix of mediterranean with a slight tone of asian

I think it must be something about the energy/vibe I give off but I have no idea how to improve it when I don't know what's wrong ;-;

>My hygiene is exceptional.
Why do incels always bring this up like if you wash your hands after going to the washroom that's going to get you a gf

Because dudes that don't shower are pretty repulsive and hygiene plays a big role in everyday life and impacts how other people percieve you? I thought this was taught in kindergaten

How do you dress? Do you work out? Are you flirting with girls? Do you put the pussy on the pedestal? Are you insecure, depressed or anxious? Hows your mental health? Are you gainfully employed? Do you live with your parents? Do you own a car?How do you generally act around them and where do you typically meet women? What are your other hobbies? Do you have anything that sets you apart from other people? Are you witty? Do you drink or use drugs? Do you make art or just consume it? Are you adventurous or kind of boring to be around? Describe yourself and the situation better user so we can give you a better idea on how we can help.

Yeah no worries man, then if so many girls have told you I wish I could find someone like you who isn’t you, then is something about you.
Maybe not physical, but as you said viby like maybe for some you are kinda secure, whose gonna be there when they screw up, you know, maybe try changing that about you, and we’ll this used to happen to me, I thought I was so Interesting that everyone was so exiting about that I had to say, turns out no one does, girls prefer you listen to them that actually talking, maybe do that, let something to the imagination, try the mysterious vibe

I dress well, I hope? My usual outfit would be a slightly oversized sweater, black pants and a pair of docs

I've anxiety/depression issues but I keep it lowkey around people and don't make scenes about it

I don't work out sadly, I was thinking of starting the gym but too busy atm

Employment wise, I'm a chef so when I work I'm well off, althought at the moment I'm not working because I'm about to start my specialization in Dietetics

I do live with my parents because rent is huge in my town, and no I don't drive due to not being able to percieve depth so I can't pass the medical

My hobbies include cooking, drawing, playing videogames, reading, listening to music etc

The only thing I'd say that sets me apart would be my naturally gray hair

I don't drink at all, I do smoke pot recreationally to unwind after a long shift

I wouldn't say I'm adventurous, but I try to make it up with humor which I'm good at, I make people laugh all the time

Based on the way you type you're probably autistic

Just not a native english speaker

> I tried being passive, I tried being a "chad", I tried going slow.. literally nothing works, why?
Have you tried being yourself?

Your character. You probably come off as needy and it turns them off

Average isn't good enough for girls unfortunately. They want the best quality mates

Attached: okcupid2.png (503x644, 19K)

You're a delusional Jow Forums incel

>reality makes you an incel
So what does that make you?

can you post a picture?

that's average, he said exceptional hygiene. believe it or not average isn't as good as it could be.

Is there any source or study behind this or is it typical incel "post a graph, that makes it true" bullshit?