What do i do if i keep getting depressed because i live in a small town in the middle of nowhere and literally...

What do i do if i keep getting depressed because i live in a small town in the middle of nowhere and literally everything i look at reminds me how depressing my life is i literally just feel sad

I cant even focus on anything all i want to do is progress my life and i cant. As soon as i sit down to play a game or do something my legs instantly just start squirming and i feel uncomfortable and depressed that Im wasting time and i just have shit in the back of my head saying your life sucks your life sucks your life sucks then i see something or hear something that reminds me how much my life sucks

Like if someone in a show goes on vacation oh i never got to go on vacation. The person goes to the beach. Oh no beach for me. The person in my video game is on a tropical island. Oh no tropical island for me. The movie character lives in a big city oh i dont get to live in a big city i dont get that. I literally just look at peoples lives who are in prison because its the only thing thats as bad as mine

The only people i talk to are girls are online and i just ghost them as soon as their life sounds better to me which spoiler alert is fucking literally everybody. I’m getting an Uber. Oh i dont get to do that I’m in a small town thats too luxurious for me. Oh i live on Long Island or San Bernardino. Oh no major city for me i dont get that thats not for me. Oh I’m smoking weed. Oh no weed for me I’m on probation for being black i dont get that luxury

Literally fucking everybody has a fucking better life. I see people thanking god and shit and I’m just like where the fuck is god for me. How come I’m just sitting here suffering and gods just throwing shit at you people who already have better lives than me. Where the fuck is my blessings. I dont fucking get it. My life is literally worse than anyone else’s its like god just forces me in a corner where I’m forced to kill myself but thats too hard

Attached: EBFD1A16-3E3B-4B8B-ADCD-3DB68AE1891B.png (650x773, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried not being a miserable bitch? Obviously you can't be that depressed if you have the energy to write a fucking essay here.

2 dollars an hour at inboxdollars.com

that's one 30 dollar check a month to save for beater car to repair and fix up as a hobby

youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

Your entire issue is that you live in a small town and have no friends. I mean, you're keeping yourself at a distance from others because you don't have money?

All the other shit people have do not make them any happier my man. Instead of being miserable without wealth you'll just be miserable with wealth

Internettoughguy.jpg

No I keep getting arrested for my drug addiction losing my license and getting stuck in my hell hole on probation and there’s no one around

Then stop doing drugs, you fucking retard

Another exciting edition. I look forward to your threads my man. You need to be our center forward in the next Jow Forums cup

Attached: 1500202214665.gif (300x225, 814K)

Too late already got fucked and all I do is weed

Someone needs to catalogue all his posts. It’s a 21st century masterpiece of performance art.

Then repent your ways and change your life. I've come from a much worse background and changed for the better user, granted I was too smart for local law enforcement to catch me and only ever suffered an MIP despite commiting felonies, I have changed for the better.

The pain you feel is shame. Embrace it and learn, brother.

Humble bragging fuck off

>Humble bragging
I wish I was dragged off to juvy when I young, there is nothing good about me getting away with what I've done. I was too much of a smartass for my own good.

>The only people i talk to are girls are online

at least people online talk to you. i feel like a f*cking hermit

I literally just get cucked and ghosted

I like girls then they just find someone and I’m just stuck in my small town alone

The problem is probably with you then man. Knowing yourself is the beginning to all knowledge according to Aristotle

I have soul crushing depression from being trapped out in the middle of nowhere plus I’m out in the middle of nowhere

Hey wait a sec, are you that same guy that was crying the other night on r9k

You could live with your gf, she could get you out of your shit life, you are doing this to yourself.

Childish coon

Dude, I used to be psychotically depressed. Saw things, had periods where I would stare at a wall for hours at end in a state of absolute disconnection from the rest of the world. Couldn't tell time was passing, forgot who I was, totally unresponsive to interaction beyond
incoherent mumbling. I tried killing myself at 15 after bouts of psychosis, alcoholism, and general abuse I couldn't take any longer. All in all its amazing I'm alive. Don't think for a second you're alone in your suffering. We all suffer, and we all trudge through it to find something greater through our pain.

For you, it's simple. Beat your addiction first of all, second of all travel and see what of the world you've been missing. All it takes is patience. People have beaten back much worse situations and become great , well remembered folk.

Attached: munchkissbywindow1892.jpg (1024x805, 161K)

I can’t leave my shit small town god last trapping me here

what's stopping you?

White people

Pfft you think moving into a foreign land stopped white people? The name of the game is "vae victus"

You could have it worse, e.g. an Illness. Even something non threatening like chronic back pain can make life shitty.
Don't compare to others unless you want to be perpetually unhappy. Only compare to the yesterday version of yourself

I have chronic fatigue and it’s really severe

>muh white devil