PSYOP CONFIRMED

I had a closer look at the footage and uncovered something odd.

There's a mysterious full mag already lying on the floor when our favourite autist first enters the building and he picks it up when exiting. Where the fuck did that mag come from? He hadn't been through that corridor before, you can verify it yourselves by the timestamps.

Something's super fucky here.

Attached: what.jpg (2426x1111, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedefensepost.com/2019/03/15/israel-airstrikes-100-hamas-targets-gaza-tel-aviv/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWj5k0r-kXM
my.mixtape.moe/mideqy.mp4
archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/!___ Stream_with_intact_audio.mp4
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552693454576.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone fucked up

Attached: 96985689508f3b68762f7d88e27d7e4376869afc479bdfa898fbaa56d8d7f0cd.jpg (623x959, 57K)

Does he pick it up?

the thing a schizofag is most terrified of is that people will finally fight for their race. It makes them realize how pathetic they really are when all they've done with their lives is whine like a cunt about false flags.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant - The Great Replacement - NZ Mosque Cleaner Hero Manifesto Cuckchan.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Other strange things:

Main prayer room also contains women and children
>Women and children in mosques are supposed to pray in different rooms

Women entering through the front area of the building
>In most mosques women are required to take the backdoor. No pun intended.

he gets knocked and drops mags then picks them up
this "mag was already on the floor" is a stupid theory

it was in front of him before he was ever in the hallway??

He does drop it suspiciously right next to it

yep

Hey fuckface this has been debunked 5,000 times so why don’t you eat shit and fuck off with your outdated conspiracies

I don't really feel like watching the video again, he was saying the mags were falling out of his rigging possibly dropped and kicked in the initial chaos and barrages of fire. It doesn't really make sense from a false flag POV to plant a mag when all he would have to do is walk around dropping them himself. Like, what is the point? A calling card for the 'woke'?

whoa real breaking news there this changes everything

It's like video games, man. You didn't think that medkit sitting on the ground was weird too?

he drops it. look at the first two pictures. its not there

He dropped that mag himself you fucking retards. Maybe you should watch it again. I watched it twice and seen him drop it both times. Mystery solved. God dam some of yall are so dumb it hurts.

HOLY SHIT HIS MAGAZINE FELL OUT OF HIS POCKET?????????

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED!!!

honestly the way he's been trolling stuff I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped them off camera just to double back and pick them up.. builds a layer
of trolling conspiracy that you're throwing your life away for.

Israel strikes 100 targets in Gaza after rockets fired at Tel Aviv 2019/03/15

thedefensepost.com/2019/03/15/israel-airstrikes-100-hamas-targets-gaza-tel-aviv/

youtube.com/watch?v=mWj5k0r-kXM

We live in a game user. Glitches happen. Now go out and kill for more life rank points.

Attached: 1460522442381.gif (100x100, 45K)

Debunk it then memeflag

Oh you fucked up.
Screenshot 2 and 3 are at the same time. Mag is not there then suddenly appears.
Nice try OP.

Watch the video you dumb faggot, he clearly states it fell out accidentally.

Bad B8 M8. YOU ARE PSYOP TRYING TO DESTRACT FROM REAL ISSUE -> GO AWAY MOSSAD, FBI, CIA, MIA, YOU ARE FAKENEWS

Yeah, picks it up and loads it too.
I think people who deny this haven't seen the vid

Answer me this schizo faggot: For what purpose would the mag already be on the floor?

This. Assume for a moment that he was totally freaked out and up on adrenaline. The fact that he fucked up and dropped a couple mags is actually better evidence that it wasn't a perfect op conducted by a mossad type. I believe in false flags, but just not convinced this one fits the bill.

he talks about his loose mags for fucks sake. you people latch on to the dumbest things

It is a mosque, it is normal to have mags lying there.

Agree OP Is psyop b8 to destract from real issues. The issue is not a fucking mag on the ground. Pol is too autistic some times

are you _fucking_ retarded? It's because they had already done a few warmup takes and it was still on the floor from the last take.

How fucking stupid are you? Or are you glowing?

Welp, there it is. Of course the media will never report this. I wonder why they’re not curious. Surely members of the MSM and their Owner’s are watching this thread, and trying to shut this down. Aren’t you hungry for news, ladies and gents?!

Attached: 4B3C8ECA-F732-4812-B24E-863842DC6FF4.jpg (500x600, 59K)

>shit shills say
He did not drop that magazine, r*tard. The mag is clearly visible on his first run through the hallway.

you said "debunked" this means you are an idiot.

Imagine being THIS retarded

he throws it it before shooting the people in the room on the right

he even said in the car as he was driving away that several mags fell out of his vest as he walked in

Just checked, it's real. Mysterious mag is on the floor prior to him being in that hallway. He even looks at it as he passes it the first time.

always the same paid shills who respond to this thread EARNED YOUR SHEKELS?

stop your retardation, that clip is obviously not present in screen shot #2. I watched this about 20 times last night to see what happened and is clear you are either a shill or retarded.

Timestamp where you saw him drop it.

Or he just dropped it, hmmmm......

way ahead of yourself m8

my.mixtape.moe/mideqy.mp4

Watch the video. It's in the hallway before he has even gone done it.

Look at the video, go to 6:53 yourselves, on his FIRST entrance into the mosque there is a mag ahead of him. He looks and points the gun down at it, it becomes illuminated by the light.

archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/!___ Stream_with_intact_audio.mp4

Update

no its not. OP is a troll trying to convince you to ruin your life by calling this incident a false flag. Hey maybe it is, but this is NOT evidence that it is. picture #2 proves that an OP knows this but thinks you are too stupid to realize he obviously dropped the clip and is why he looks down at the clip.

Elaborate?

Look at the video from the beginning, when he dumps the pumpgun and enter its already there... Its actually true.

Dude watch the fucking video. It is in the hallway at 6:53 before he has even walked down that hallway.

you didn't find anything. we've already hashed this out. he dropped the mag. i've seen it frame by frame after the video has been cleaned up. he even talks about it as he drives away. lurk moar.

Attached: 1493185410326s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

>becomes illuminated
yes, the clip was clearly invisible before he shined the flash light on it. good shit user, you dun solved the riddle.

No he definitely drops it.

Provide timestamp of the drop then.

>clip

Attached: 1514933296596.gif (240x228, 858K)

Scratch that. I rewatched, it flies off him when he fires some shots and he looks down immediately when it lands.

he clearly drops the mag before he was tackled. It was not visible before he cleared the room to his right, nor even right before he looks at the ground. grow up

Top shit and fair point

Yes. Im blind. Its obvious he looks down on the mag as it hits the floor.

This. It happens every time. It happens with every mass shooting. Someone throws up some bullshit (untrue) "evidence" to support the same bullshit "false flag" stories that are never true.

hey you passed the retard test!

>Mag drops out of pouch while reloading
>Mag gets kicked forward as he advances

vs

>Practice mass shooting in broad daylight
>Next to a busy road
>Pretending this is a routine occurrence
>Reset scene but no one catches obvious mag in hallway

>stupid Jow Forums fags still getting memed on all these years

the ppl on the right corner just stood there after hearing gun shots?

can i get a link to the vid

Attached: engine glow.png (720x352, 214K)

Timestamp.

It's already in the thread you trog

What i don't get is why all the people are already dead in the corners of the main room before he even reaches it.

"US bars entry to ICC members probing 'war crimes' in Afghanistan"

Aljazeera

Nobody can provide a timestamp of the mag falling.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552693454576.webm

The whole reason he looks down at it at all is because it just fell out of his fucking pocket you nonces.

They weren't. They were making themselves small. It's an animal instinct to danger, and humans do it too.

gonna need proof on that bro

Thanks mate, this helps.

>say daily how you want to genocide rats and push for a race war
>someone has the balls to do it
>n-no no, false flag!
All larp and not a single bite in you cucks.

Are no one going to mention the fact that he let that car go when he entered the property? Like he had a quick glance at it and he let it go just like that.
It's suspicious as fuck. Did he recognize the guy? I mean he was adamant to kill all the kebabs around why the fuck did he let a single person escape when he was in sight and could have easily killed him?

That webm is missing a frame

Attached: 1552150268648.png (1920x1267, 1.03M)

Important thing to remember if it's a psyop/ploy/ruse.
They'll always make it a point to validate the 'jews' claim to palestine.

There are countries who still think it's an occupation. It'll still be one until they've convinced enough ppl it isn't. Not to mention this is spreading the new western habit of total control, political correctness is tool of control. Of trail without jury. I didnt get this idea from anybody other than what we see irl.

Political Correctness btw is an unofficial law and it's always at the forefront. It stands above actual laws that are in the books. People enforce that shit on their own volition, they police themselves for things that aren't even against the law.. and it's ever changing. It's dictated by what the media spews out. Disarming the public goes hand in hand with total control.. this is tyrannical and that's why gun ownership is written into the US bill of rights.

there isnt a mag in the first 2 frames.
it just falls off his gun or out of his magpouch

look at the mags hes using
pic related

also why would secret agents place 1 single ar magazine in a hallway full of people when the shooter is already carying multiple mags/ weapons

Attached: arr-050_1.jpg (550x550, 24K)

could just be a mosque thats light on rules, does not mean false flag

Ever watched a hunting video where theres a whole heap of deer or of pigs and the hunter waits for the 'better' opportunity - you see the same thing when some jihadi sniper or ambush take out another combatant, fire too soon and you give the others a chance to react. If he started firing outside he would have lost the element of surprise. That's what i picture his timing to be about.

Fuck you cia

>i've seen it frame by frame after the video has been cleaned up
Enhance!

To drive conspiracy theorists crazy.

I have superior empathy for all peoples
ANIMAL SLAUGHTER IS HATE, CHOOSE LOVE, GO VEGAN

Yeah right and it was a wingless boing that hit the Pentagon in 9/11 not a tomahawk missile

I watched it over and over because it was an interesting detail, after watching that part multiple times it seems that it's due to the low resolution of the video and the compression of the file and the frame rate. The camera doesn't resolve the falling magazine until it lands on the ground and remains still.

If you go frame by frame as he approaches that point, you can't see anything on the ground, then 2 or 3 frames before he looks at it, you can see a faint blur of the magazine falling to that spot. When you watch it frame by frame, pay specific attention to where it's supposed to be as he's approaching and watch how it suddenly appears. It's because of the compression of the video.

Do you really think he did it?
I haven't looked at it yet
yea someone was saying that he went after the most progressive mosques

look at what this accomplishes and you find out the guy was in Paksitan and where else? Yea its a little weird
This could have been a psy-op against Jow Forums and white identity as well as to provoke/justify a new wave of attacks from ISIS etc

the only way to survive a race war is to make money and have lots of children and maybe somewhere outside of a major city.
as for this guy he seems mentally ill and/or MK ULTRA'd

Anyone else sleepy?

Back to page 1!

Attached: 1552677743892.jpg (562x600, 77K)

now hide this

Attached: 1518802729286.gif (852x568, 1023K)

It's not that rare for mags to fall out of his pockets esp with his sudden swing to the right.

Second mag could have fallen out when the dude tried to tackle him.

This is his first time doing this so he probably got nervous as well..

Attached: 5a6e4246e5f94.jpg (1000x563, 164K)

I didnt see this - first time