Jihadis are going to retaliate. Tarrant wanted it. So where are they going to strike? Post your predictions

Jihadis are going to retaliate. Tarrant wanted it. So where are they going to strike? Post your predictions.

Attached: 1552685496205.jpg (720x673, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Melbourne. Footy seasons about to start, thats the first gathering of Aussies I can think of.

Nothing will happen in NZ. Screencap this.

>Absolutely terrible what happened. I feel so bad for the families of the deceased. #thoughts&prayers

Attached: 1525019013054.png (314x372, 110K)

I saw the account is from Australia and was suspended. Maybe check news for any arrests.
At least you have guns to defend yourselves.

They will likely target a church, as they have now been provoked into a cold crusade. UK is the likeliest setting because it’s already primed. France is another likely target. The USA could also see some action.

how would you ever even know it was a "response" they've been fucking killing innocents for a decade - so much so that the media doesn't even hardly report it.

well all the police are guarding mosques lol, really makes you think

>let's feed into stereotype of being a turbo snackbar!
I'm more amazed twatter isn't banning this guy for obvious threatening shit.

islams are to pussy to shoot in USA. there would be 15 marines pissing on there corpse before they fired a shot

the fire rises

Yeah nah not really.

Kina worries me since next Satdee is the first match in my city. Hopefully nothing goes down, but there is 100% going to be a lot of retaliation over this.

They’ve already tried. A sand tried to stab him in court already. The big guns will come sooner than you think.

>Oh No Muslims were going to do the same thing that they were going to do anyways
>Oh nOoooooooooooo
kys

Attached: 1549413511611.jpg (750x520, 69K)

Except for Fort Hood, San Bernardino, Pulse,
and Military base and recruitment center in Chattanooga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings

Wouldn't Omar defend said islamic shooter and shit on those Marines who will shot him, forcing Dems to defend Omar even more?

What does it say on the gun?

something like
>we are just a few days away from you
>we are coming

typical leaf poster, barely can read

Ebba Akerlund

>They will likely target a church
They're in for a rude awakening then - no one goes to church anymore.

readings for fags

Tarrant will begin a war just like the fucker in pic related.

Attached: Gavrilo_Princip,_prison,_infobox_crop.jpg (1004x1201, 556K)

Aloha snackbar

Attached: 1507330152404.png (595x530, 132K)

Yeah man, here in Philadelphia, police in full on gear and vests are guarding the mosque

Better now while we out number them and still relatively have control of our countries.... Won't be long and the gooks will own Australia anyway

Retaliate? If you haven't noticed by now they have been hitting us unabated.

I'm scared now, I'm glad I'm a NEET.

Wagies are fucked

I predict they'll shoot up an Orlando nightclub. Or maybe even knock down a couple skyscrapers.

The gooks will be more than happy to attack some mudslimes.

How can an aussie carry that many weapon in NZ anyway? It's not even his own country for fucks sake.

Before they strike we will have another hero shock the fuckers to the core. Prove me wrong

We're waiting, its time for it to start

>#notallwhitepeople
>#illridewithyou
>part and parcel

>be jihadi
>believe in afterlife
>get angry that a bunch of your fellow believers went to the afterlife
retaliate for what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
We are ready against those fuckers

Hopefully it's one of those mega churches and happens live on air. Check em'

Attached: 1474419771813.png (375x523, 320K)

Attached: off1.jpg (225x224, 11K)

It’ll be a church unless the guy was Jewish then a synagogue

I'm an atheist and I'm not sorry if they get revenge. It will be fair.

Because they personally know they're are in hell

Did the Philly police gear up and protect churches when the Muslims blew up the church in the Phillippines?

Attached: 99.png (1250x1215, 1.58M)

they already struck. this was the strike back.

Attached: Ebba.png (748x372, 719K)

Fucking douche...

underrated

There is no such thing as fair when you're an atheist. There is nothing. You are destined to be worm food and nothing more.

So then it was fair for this attack because it was revenge for previous mudslide attacks? Gotcha. Eternal cycles of revenge are acceptable because of previous acts.

Revenge is what they just got you retard

Back in 2016 we had #notallmuslims. Now we can have #notallwhitenationalists.

We can only hope this escalates into a racewar.

your mom's ashole desu

London or Paris.
The security services in UK and France are hardly able to keep up with the situation as it is.
This is doing to push a lot of people over the edge.

Please be happening to a church! I want to see some real religious wars going on.

>islams are to pussy to shoot in USA. there would be 15 marines pissing on there corpse before they fired a shot
That whole sentence proves just how fucking dumb you are.

Durka durka.

not surprised they've got police guarding mosques. don't forget about how zionists talmudists like Sheriff Israel and DWS all fully supported training and arming muslims, while at the same time advocate for the suppression of the 2nd amendment and stripping constitutional rights from american citizens. it's one of them head-scratchan interadastin kind of things, almost like muslims are useful tools of the zionists and their agenda.

hmmm I wonder why I never head of that one

>where are they going to strike?
your mom's asshole.

I wonder if there will be isis attacks now. How it all plays out will tell us the true intent

They already hit like 5 churches I know of in the past few months. It's not like this was some new escalation. They are super asshurt about something happening to them once they already did multiple times.

It will be Rome. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried something at the Vatican mass.

Might actually kick off a crusade if they did that though.

jihadis already retaliate on daily basis faggot
nothing new here
or you already forgot all those attacks in europe lately?
of course you do, you people have fish memory..

Nah the pope would just kiss their feet or escalate to blow jobs if they attacked there.

Adelaide will be safe, we belong to the chinese

> Terrorist attacks that the media claims are Muslim are actually committed by Muslims
Wew lad

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

checke the numerical ouja it will be australia

sorry here in MERICA we typically dont have to worry about getting stabbed to death by muslims on a daily basis. We worry about apes and 20-30 year old white males. and possibly running out of chewing tobacco

You bomb their countries, you deserve these attacks.

If it doesn't happen in a week, it won't count anyways. Anything longer than that will pretty much confirm that something was in the plans anyways and then they will just claim it was for this.

Attached: 53712308_155779018764087_4674015331716802715_n.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

>The USA could also see some action.
choice that would make rednecks round up and execute towelheads, I'll love to see that

Man, 2019 is going to be the greatest shitpost in the history of the world. Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie. Also, fuck Muslim scum, they're not going to do a goddamned thing but fuck little kids in their assholes and worship some faggot as usual. They will not retaliate in any way, and will start to encourage their whore wives to get seeded by big White cocks so they can suck the cum out of their whores assholes. Screencap this for future proofs and be sure to like, thumbs up, and subscribe to my Patreon.

who the fuck invited russia

That only happens when you bait them with a draw Mohammad contest

Its going to be a big city. Its just part of city life, ya know?

Attached: 1548215506787.jpg (640x631, 127K)

Subscribe to T-Series

you invade there countries you deserve to have your elementary schools shot up, and your theaters held hostage. Dont worry spestnaz will kill your civilians for you caucus swine

If the pope got popped during mass I'm pretty sure the Cardinals would elect a pretty "old testament" pope.

That’s why they went straight to flying planes into buildings.

I have to agree. This Pope is a Marxist who wants to bring the world together under a single pseudo-religion.

Hey Russia, read a wikipedia page of your history the past 100 years. You'll be shocked at what you find! You will realize what you just said is beyond hypocritical.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Soooo nothing changed for the Muslims? got it.

France or the UK, probably a new truck of peace attack. I would stay inside if I lived in a muslim infected shithole like that.

What countries are you talking about? Russia has never invaded anything.

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES:
EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING.
FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT.
IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH.
ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS.
UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

dont matter to me
I live in the middle of bum fuck no where
I'm safe from the sand niggers chimp out

If they do it will just keep escalating.

NYPD did the same. Fucking fags.

muslim threats mean nothing since they have already been doing it.
Its like how some muslim group said theyd do something so horrible itd tramautise us.

How did that work out? now they are crying hahaha

Lol

The Catholic Church was subverted by Marxists about 30-40 years ago. That whole dynasty is church worthless now. That's why Catholics support abortion, support gay rights, believe everyone can go to heaven, and all sorts of unbiblical nonsense.

Kek

Visitors can get temp licenses. someone said he might have bought from dark web because he said bitconnect in the manifesto but i think he was memeing.

As long as they hit the cities. Watching libs and basedbois blame whites and nationalist for getting hit with a truck of peace will be hilarious.

I hope they do.
We need this war.

based slavbro
I hate how these fuckers pretend they are innocent.
The y are worse if not the same.

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

all according to plan

Attached: 1415910304431.jpg (360x517, 20K)

So the police are going to protect mosques but what about churches ?

Will christians be left to die ?

Attached: IMG_2610.jpg (300x180, 13K)

Problem is outside of some deep south churches, most churches don’t allow conceal carry. Church in a blue state is going to be hit if they are going to do it.