Bypass Jow Forums block

want an uncuck hit me up Hunt#0509

Attached: cucked.png (452x336, 6K)

The other person living in New Zealand who posts here lives!

nah just figured out how to bypass it

>the absolute state of kiwiland

Holy shit. Jow Forums got IP banned? I think its time for me to invest in a VPN. Only a matter of time before leafland follows suit.

How are they gonna see this post you retard

lmao

Attached: 1536952204363.png (450x415, 297K)

you cant just change dns to 1.1.1.1 ?

I will spare this one leaf on the day of the rake, for he is a clever one.

rarest flag currently

and nothing of value was lost.

IIRC you can use jewgle's DNS as well
>8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4

how long was this planned do you suppose? Hiro added 4channel quite a while. That dude's good.

NZ Journos are trying to dox us.
Lay low, stay anonymous, stick up for each other, even if you've had disagreements or drama in the past. We're all on the same side.

If you use any discord channels, facebook groups or anything like that, be extra careful.

Attached: file.png (586x145, 15K)

>false flag shooting orchestrated by Hiroshimoot to shut down the second largest traffic cow on the website
top jej

is 8ch blocked too?

Jesus, is Kiwistan now North Korea tier?

The absolute state of your country.

Matt Nippert seems to be one humongous faggot.

Someone send her to ebaums

I wonder what they actually think they're accomplishing by trying to shut this down. Feds worldwide still seem to be incapable of appreciating the Streisand effect. Absolutely impotent

word of mouth

>hey fellow kiwis, check out this thread on Jow Forums that you can't access that explains how to access Jow Forums

This.

Fuck Ebaum, Fuck Eric Bauman.

Long Live YTMND and Max Goldberg!

This is so dumb. They might as well ban Facebook too. You can't ban an entire website because some of the users are bad. By that logic, all popular forum and social media would be banned, including Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter.

Attached: pewds.jpg (300x807, 81K)

YES... YES!

Everyone please report that fuckwad.