Can work an incredibly physically demanding but low stress warehouse job for a livable but kinda shit wage...

>can work an incredibly physically demanding but low stress warehouse job for a livable but kinda shit wage, where I get treated with dignity. Most people who work full time end up getting injured regularly.
or
>can work in nursing or medicine, a job I mostly hate, doing all manner of disgusting things that is incredibly high stress and lacking in dignity. Much higher wage assuming I don't burn out, but I don't know what I'd do with this wage

Can someone please give me some advice here? I just did a month long internship for option B and was a nervous wreck by the end. I gained 3kg and was drinking every night to cope, and developed digestive problems either due to the stress or the alcohol. I basically got told I may as well not bother coming back if I can't be more sociable with the coworkers as well. I'm seriously not that much of an autist either.

If I drop the stressful option I'm basically back at square one, with nothing to my name except a failed college degree and 2 year's experience in a warehouse. I'm smart and don't want to be wasted on physical labor, but it's the only thing I'm considered truly good at due to being so introverted.

If I DO get the degree and get a job I still know I won't be happy, and will basically dread going into work every day. I may also get fired eventually because working in a hospital means sucking unprecedented amounts of dick and being a punching bag for stressed roasties, and I don't respond well to stuff like that.

Attached: 1548543066448.jpg (531x403, 37K)

Why does it have to be these two options? Can’t you find a nursing job at a radiology clinic or something?

>radiology clinic or something
Already did a few smaller internships at places like that. Same shit, different place. Got called an arrogant know-nothing smart ass on my very first day when I tried to do something I was asked to and asked for clarification.

Option B
Those physical jobs will fuck your shit up, you don't want to be in constant pain at age 30.

What sort of third world hellhole do you live in, that warehouse work ends up getting people injured on the regular?

Doesn't sound that bad. As someone who suffered an injury and is still bothered by it years later, I suggest you do something that will spare your body.

Option B would also allow me to exercise more regularly since I won't be physically exhausted all the time. BUT I know I'll spend a great deal of my leisure time worrying about the next shift, and I also absolutely hate the working hours.

Go with warehouse and get a gym membership

That won't work. I've worked full time hours before at the warehouse and it leaves no room to exercise unless I have a rest day between shifts.
Yeah but with an injury I have some dignity. With the other option I get reminded regularly that I wasted my best years to be in a place that doesn't want or respect me in the slightest.

>Yeah but with an injury I have some dignity. With the other option I get reminded regularly that I wasted my best years to be in a place that doesn't want or respect me in the slightest.
It'll be worth it.
>t. pain

Can I ask what injury? My guess is either lumbar spine, knees or shoulders.

Bullshit. I worked full-time at a warehouse for two years and it didn't stop me from going to the gym. If time is a problem just buy a barbell or a set of dumbbells. The point is to become stronger so your job becomes less demanding. I don't know how heavy you lift at work but I did 50-to-100-pound items and it was really taxing on my body at first but after a year at the gym I didn't feel as tired after a workday because I was lifting less of my max.

ACL Knee injury but it was from wrestling in college, not work.

I'm running around lifting shit for 10 hour shifts, and trying to work out after that puts me at risk of injury and overuse. I was eating 3500 calories a day last time I did this job full time and still lost weight.

By the time you hit year 10, you should have a hefty sum of cash waiting as you take vacations or finally retire.

I work at a warehouse and i get treated like a fucking slave.

I work in a warehouse and do barely any work at all.

I don't work at a warehouse but I got injured anyways

I work in a steel pipe warehouse/yard and it fucking sucks. What kind of warehouse do you work in?

Car parts

dunno how it works where you are, but in some countries like UK you can become a nurse and after a few years work your way up to a "special" sub-sector like diabetes nurse, or pain team nurse: EASY life, no usual nursing shit (literal shit), excellent pay (up to £60k/yr)

Is nursing really that bad? Modern hospitals are comfy. I don't think i'd mind doing shit like giving an IV to a patient, bringing them their meals, preparing their room. Plus, lots of women in the workplace.

Sure seems to beat working like a dog for shit pay in a dirty, beaner-infested warehouse.

You need therapy dumbass. Stand up for yourself and roll with the punches. The world isn't going to coddle you and if just being a cart pusher or shit wiper is this fucking bad you might as well find a safe space to crawl into and die.

Go fuck yourself desu

>Stand up for yourself
And get fired because I hurt some bitch's feelings?
>roll with the punches
Sure, I'll roll with the punches of doing the actual job, not constantly getting abused and belittled by coworkers.

Why do you care if you get fired if you hate the job so much? Save your beta rage for something more personally gratifying than some rude user.

Why the fuck would I work a job I despise if I didn't need money?

Obviously you would want the high paying comfy job over the graveyard christmas working warehouse job for bread-crumbs

go get it and feel superior