How will this change how Australians are perceived? Its bad enough we're considered shitposters...

How will this change how Australians are perceived? Its bad enough we're considered shitposters, now our image has been destroyed by these mass murdering meme spouting retard. Feels bad man

Attached: 1551092385209.png (740x773, 168K)

I don't give a shit how the faggots on here perceive me because of where I was born.

>Destoryed

Get fucked you abo petrol huffing cunt, now immigrants and refugees will think twice before trying to invade.

We are literally the #1 internet shitposters and irl mosque squashes.

Destroyed?

>muh optics

might as well throw yourself on the pile of bodies because that's where you'll end up with an attitude like that.

Nobody has ever given a shit about you so nothing changes.

Now, when a Finn does this, there will be a conversation.

Attached: averageFinn.jpg (194x260, 8K)

You sound like a true shitskin.

You are NOT going to Australia!
THEY KILL PEOPLE THERE!

Takes one to know one.

Suck my dick you Melbournian poofter.

it was only a matter of time before our rampant shitposting manifested in real life

>Half Serb
>Aussie citizen
>Ex Australian army
>Own guns

I'm never talking about guns or the army with anyone again.

Attached: 014539598456.png (291x294, 157K)

either you are a serbian (((dual))) citizen and therefore a sellout, or you are not.

>How will this change how Australians are perceived? Its bad enough we're considered shitposters, now our image has been destroyed by these mass murdering meme spouting retard. Feels bad man

Attached: 032.jpg (840x711, 101K)

I don't have dual citizenship, just Australian.

move to queensland

#1 kebab removalists exporter. Please send your best kebab removalists to my country, and save Australia from the torrent of terries and immies pouring into your country from here.

Come on man... No one cares about you and your country.
Also one psychopath can't defame all people living in his country.

I now see Australians as men of action and not just shitposting. But the dude shitposted in real life, like he was maximum Australian.

Your comment was also bery Australian.

Never change, also please purge the shitskins for us so I can play video games.

just a friendly reminder why Muslims deserve death

Attached: 1552696996859.jpg (750x375, 60K)

i was against bruce posters until the happening.

Australia seems to be the most based of the Western nations. Probably you could go into a restaurant there and say "gimme some cunts, cunt" and the waitress would bring a plate of French fries because that's just what fries are called in Australia.

They're called hot chips cunt.

You never survived Steve Irwin anyway. Go suck off a kangaroo, faggot.