How do you get out of the rat race if you were born in a lower class family...

How do you get out of the rat race if you were born in a lower class family? Especially taking into account the system is rigged to prevent upwards economic mobility and it's just going to get worse in the future.

Attached: midge ure.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jhr.uwpress.org/content/43/1/139.refs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you win it

How is the system rigged to prevent upward mobility, retard?

Stop whining and just get a better personality.

buy chainlink

jhr.uwpress.org/content/43/1/139.refs

I don't know, maybe because the people in the higher classes want to keep the status quo?
If you'd rather not read
>wealth gap keeps increasing which is disintegrating the middle class
>wealth concentration leads to power concentration which leads to an ever smaller number of people obtaining ever greater influence over policies and the economy
>this in return makes these people pass policies that overwhelmingly benefit people who are already higher class and makes it harder for other people to get there or even improve their situation

Sounds like an incel conspiracy theory

You need to google "what is a mustachian".

You may not be able to get out of it but you can quicken it. Learn a trade. Military offers some good opportunities. So does being a paramedic or an emt-b. Find something that gives you good benefits and that mitigates debt and financial strain. Invest in your future. Find hobbies that can pay off. Look for viable alternatives.

>corruption doesnt exist
Plz
Uk o US? Either way its god's punishment for your own terrible terrible internal politics and retarded voting patterns

What country do you live in? That makes a big difference

Not really.

Incel conspiracy theory
>women are actually evil and all hate men and are in a cabal to make men suffer
Actual well researched topic
>Millennials are likely to do worse than their parents economically and economic mobility has been in a steep decline since the 80s

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Spain actually.

hm. Well I don’t know about Spain, but if you did live in the US, i’d say you should go into the military and have them train you in skilled job like Cyber Security or Intelligence. I know people here who were poors that did that, now they make more than $130,000/yr

So many incles....

Just stop whining and feeling so entitled.

You move to a different country where your skill set is more valuable and your nationality is considered asset.

You don’t play on their terms. Move out of the rat race area to a more rural place, get local job. Steady and easy pay. Get a simple home. You got finance covered, Laid back job, free time to follow hobbies and passions. Don’t try to move upward when the odds are against you, move sideways.

You don't win the rat race. That's why it's a rat race, even if you "win" you're still a rat stuck in a cage.

Be better than anyone else and work harder than anyone else. Be smarter at it, too.
It's much harder, but people do it all the time.

I make six figures. I got a scholarship, went to a good college, graduated debt free. I was the first of my family who ever graduated high school, even.
Just work your ass off and be good at it.

>Be better than anyone else and work harder than anyone else. Be smarter at it, too.
just world fallacy

Despite all my rage

You can make all the excuses you want, my mum works in retail and my dads an unemployed alcoholic. I'm in my final year of a degree in computer science and maths and have a job lined up for when I finish at a major bank as a software developer. It's all about what you make of it. go out and do something

You're an absolute moron if you think it won't at the very least increase your chances of succes by a lot.

I am still just a bald rockstar.

Multiplying a very small number by another still yields another very small number

>Spain

It will be possible in your country. Same goes for Americans. Hard, but possible.

Now, for someone like me who is from the UK and born poor and working class, I am fucked for life. Even though I worked hard all through my schooling and got into a good university, I'm still fucked because in the UK the majority of what determines your level of success in life is
>If you went to private school or not (I didn't)
>Whether or not you have elite social connections (Which, most of the time, you need to have gone to private school to have)

In the UK people literally get jobs because their dad has an old boarding school friend who is a director of a major company or some shit. I've also heard stories of people getting into Oxford/Cambridge on sub-par grades because their family knows an admissions tutor. It's fucked over here. I literally wish I was born in any other first world country. I'm convinced my life would even be better in some second world countries, eg. Poland.

If I can't immigrate to another country ASAP, I'm probably gonna suicide.

Attached: 1541257423151.png (680x637, 431K)

That's literally the same fucking line of argument. That the "system" is "rigged" against you by some version of The Man (tm)

This is not a new idea. I'm reading Dio Cassius right now and he talks about the Roman elite doing this same shit. It was probably happening even earlier than that.
Not OP btw

Ayy maninho, same boat here. Maybe invest in crypto or something. I'm thinking of buying some 100€ worth of btc and just letting it stay for a while.

You can still go to school and advance. You just don't want to put in the work, because it'll be hard.

Or do you figure that leg amputees just sit on Jow Forums whining about how they'll never get around again and it'll only get worse in the future??

>What is compound interest

don't do that. buy boomer stocks and fuck with options. you'll either lose it all or make 100k, but you will get there quicker

Neetbux. Sweet, sweet neetbux

You get in touch with similar minded people and start a commune