Buying into obvious MOSSAD operations that will just disgruntle white nationalism, invoke gun control...

>buying into obvious MOSSAD operations that will just disgruntle white nationalism, invoke gun control, and make whites and arabs kill eachother
retards

Attached: muslim waffen ss.jpg (475x291, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

I'm going to dump all of my fav images regarding this fiasco that I've collected so far.

Attached: pixlr6943.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-15-22-50-34.jpg (715x1039, 456K)

Attached: pixlr_20190315061100539.jpg (2048x2048, 1.21M)

Attached: pixlr368.jpg (2048x2048, 1.63M)

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-15-22-51-35.jpg (720x1119, 523K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-15-22-51-50.jpg (720x1116, 503K)

good man

I can't believe some anons are still buying these fucking terror attacks.
They're all fucking intelligence service related.

Attached: 1543555377378.jpg (434x393, 40K)

Can someone explain?

Looks ever more likely

Attached: 51860_TURIMG20190315BRANDONTARRANT_1552680855482.jpg (960x540, 42K)

I think what gives it off the most was that he was calm as fuck doing it also, like he was trained for it.

This thread is by far the most important one on this board right now. Fucking shills.

We've known this since at least 9/11. I don't understand why people forgot the CIA connection there.
Now think of all the other intelligence services out there on a global scale. Some departments have info barriers with others. Some make secret treaties with various departments of other nations.

It's no wonder this shit happened if this crap is getting out of control.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-16-00-19-00.jpg (720x651, 209K)

The fact that some people in government seemed prepared for this in order to crack down on the guns makes it highly suspicious.

Muslims weren't a problem in WW2
Now they are invading the west.

Hitler wouldn't side with them today

>dewd I hate muslims and they're replacing us but I never mention why they are here in the first place

Why didn't the mass shooter talk about WHY Muslims were in Western countries?

Not if they're all fucking mossad agents.

mossad pays me to nut int heir moufs

Yes he would.

Because

The Anglo American Alliance with their Jewish overlords has not changed in anyway as well

If Hitler returned right now he would swiftly unite Christians and Muslims alike, which isn't hard to do anyway as Hitler is revered in the Muslim world and purge the Jews for good.

Then he would restore order and repatriate the foreigner back into their country probably even helping them rebuild nach deutschem Vorbild.

Calling it a mossad operation is itself a Mossad Operation. Trying to undermine the event while keeping those involved from being idolized. While devaluing the goy and pacifying them by hammering the point the goy are sheep who aren't capable of doing this, and there is no point in trying. It's a clever jew tactic.

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (426x383, 291K)

>waffen ss
Hitler's useful idiots, just like any SS.

What everyone here has to understand is that the only path to victory is by working together and fighting together in comradeship striving for a better future.

I honestly believe this is possible and every such attack sets us back whilst advancing the New World Order.

I sincerely believe that we are capable of uniting and of changing this world, there really isn't an alternative anyway as failure to do so means the collective death of human civilization.

Why would someone who is angry enough to shoot 50 fucking people not be passionate enough to express the reasons why they are invading in the first place?
He just calls muslims invaders, and that we need to ""rEtAkE ConStaNtiNOpLe" (who the fuck even says that here?)

I once came in a mossad agents cloaca once.

Attached: 1543451774410.jpg (1707x687, 131K)

But just kill all jews is not enought for heppines, Hutler knows it

jews are just arabs that kept buying and raping white daughters for generations until they could slip easily into our society and destroy it from within.
the muslims may be less of a threat than the jews because they have some sense of twisted honor, the jews do need killing more than anyone else in the world,
but killing non whites like this is always hilarious.
>'OH NO THINGS WILL GET EVEN WORSE'
booo hooo, we might become uncomfortable enough to have to fight ourselves instead of just complain!
you are a stupid man.

Attached: 1548492420848.png (583x789, 568K)

name one reason not to kill muslims besides that the jews deserve it a thousand times more?
it doesn't make the rapes and acid attacks any less infuriating.

Attached: 1551454019142.gif (318x287, 353K)

because muslims being in western countries is a symptom, not the whole problem in itself

>come on guys just be peaceful and we can win
>nonviolence is the only way to change the government thats what I was tought in my government run schools
Fuck off kike.

And to follow up, why do it in New Zealand?? Because it's the ""corner of the world""?? The muslims that are outnumbered Native Europeans are IN EUROPE, not fucking New Zealand, it's a fucking non-country on a global scale

MOSSAD did this shooting in the most convenient way, there is NO UPSIDE TO THIS ATTACK WHATSOEVER FROM A WHITE INTERESTS PERSPECTIVE, muslims are still going to outnumber NATIVE EUROPEANS IN EUROPE BUT NOW BE RADICALIZED FROM THE ATTACK

NO ONE WINS EXECPT THE KIKES

>NO ONE WINS EXECPT THE KIKES
Oh shit well lets go back to before where we were definitely winning.

Yeah, I'd like to go back to the mid-late 30s.. good idea but unfortunately it's not an option

I feel that someone as woke as him with all his fucking infinity chan memes and posting, he would have gone into more detail on the jq,literally only thing he mentions is that jaws in Israel are not the problem.

this is the strange thing... not many redpills in that regard

8gag is the most schizo kike exposing place on the fucking internet, that in itself is a redflag.
He just used that place as a platform

new zealand is one of the whitest nations on earth. it is the place the cowards and guilty plan on fleeing to when war comes to europe and America.
>there is too much racism and antisemitism, I'm leaving for an even whiter country where I can lobby for unlimited 3rd world refugees to make a few quick bucks and get some cheap labor.
a Plague of jewish imported muslim mosques springing up in a town called christchurch, its too perfect, too appealing not to be the place.

?
30'?
during the (((great depression)))?
come the fuck on.
you'd have to go back before the federal reserve, before the district of colombia, before the civil war to start getting close.
but ultimately the date is 2019 years since we started being subverted.

>a Plague of jewish imported muslim mosques
why didn't he mention they were jewish imported dumbass?

Made a thread about this 2nd shooter picture

bump