Hates immigrants

>hates immigrants
>is an australian immigrant himself
why are whites so degenerate?

Attached: manletimmigrant.png (612x406, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedefensepost.com/2019/03/15/israel-airstrikes-100-hamas-targets-gaza-tel-aviv/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWj5k0r-kXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, no sense of humor on this one.

Yeah this guy was a total moron even by his own logic.
>The unarmed enemy is the most dangerous
>Arms himself
Also, what does Muslim overpopulation have to do with the reduction of the white race? They aren't stealing white women lmao. I thought you retards hated women anyways?

New Zealand is rightful Aussie clay

This man is a hero, stop being cucks.

honestly would have been better if he did this in Europe but it was still beautiful and skillfully executed, cheers to him great man

There is race mixing, demographic shifts, cultural changes or just typical behaviors/norms standards changing. Lot of the policies of government pander to these crowds, academia demonizes the white population due to revisionist history. Quality of life of the declining population is reducing as they get older and have less young. As the foreign populations grow, the government changes to suit them. You shouldn't be disingenuous.

anti white posts are only made by non whites.

agree my asian nigger

You will NEVER see a muslim man with a white woman. They would be forced to leave the religion if they wanted to pursue a white woman.
Name a single policy change that took away rights by "pandering" to a muslim demographic
>in b4 I can't call people mean names anymore
Boo fucking hoo grow up bucko.

Australia and New Zealand are about as different from each other as Texas and Georgia are.

The guy was a fucking nutjob and didnt target the actual problem, instead just sum innocent muzzies.
>he had deficient genes to comprehend the sight of a black person
these types of people need to be weeded out of the genepool along with other scum
>He shouldve just done himself a favor and blown his own head into pieces fucking degenerates
fucking black pilled cucks I swear

>innocent
>muzzies
pick one, and then fuck off you dumb memeflag using kike

This is why we can't have open borders

>Also, what does Muslim overpopulation have to do with the reduction of the white race?
You stupid fucking leaf. If mudslimes keep breeding then eventually they outbreed the natives and then they take over once they can win the war. It's what they always do.

>OP never read the manifesto

What is his point of saving "white race" when he himself looking like a trash.

READ THE MANIFESTO

>NZ is a real country and not just our puppet

hmm ok whatever you say memeflaggot

His retarded ramblings and rhetorical contortionism don't change the fact he was, matter factly, an immigrant

>huuuur african and middle eastern immigrants are the same as european immigrants!
kek

He saw immigration as people crossing cultural borders to occupy land owned by a different race and culture.

To him UK, EU, Aus and NZ are white places....he belongs there and is therefore not an invader. You cannot invade your own territory.

Colonizer/settler. Big difference

he didn't reproduce did he?

Niggers are by far the ugliest race so.....I'd delet dis argument.

err, he was white. I doubt he'd care if a bunch of scottish or icelandic people moved to new zealand... y'know, considering they'd bring along refined genes, intelligence, and shared beliefs.

He addressed this in his manifesto, you illiterate.

you forgot
>doesn't care about lgbt, feminism or moral decay in general, only about race
>worships gender fluid semen eating gods
>killed 49 people from the only demographic that still regularly rebels against pozzed education system

Attached: drag_queen_2.width-800.jpg (749x637, 95K)

>protect the homeland
>no invaders
>white women aren't having enough kids!

>Spends almost his entire adult life up until now in countries other than Australia, many of them non-white
>Does not impregnate a white woman and raise a white family according to traditional European values
>instead spends his time probably fucking gooks and Pakis and living a lifestyle of decadence without any responsibility at all

This guy extolled European and white values yet he embodied none of them.

English-speaking whites are always welcome in English-speaking white countries.

Seriously, look at the polled high support for an immigration union between the US/UK/CA/AUS/NZ.

He did impregnate a white woman mate

Attached: Brenton_Gf.jpg (605x807, 105K)

If I go to America I'm going to respect their customs and not act like a dumb cunt, but I'm not going to bend over and pretend I'm some foreigner. I have just as much of a right to tour their museums and shoot their rifles as they have to come to my country and sunbathe on our beaches. I can't believe some people are dumb enough to argue that he was an immigrant therefore he's a hypocrite. Say that to the god-knows-how-many Kiwis that live here.

I wouldn't mind one of those. Once you cunts finally get around to leaving that godforsaken union we should be able to strike a decent trade deal. Just kick out the nonwhites.

Did he put a baby in her?

>What is impregnate
Though I dont know if he actually did

He addressed what you said.
He said he doesn’t see himself as an immigrant because he’s Australian and New Zealand is basically the same thing

They aren’t degenerate. Someone has a sick minority of them so cucked that they are freaking out and killing PEOPLE PRAYING IN CHURCH, MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS?

Fascists are cowardly and well ignorant, and usually rich.

they were muslims, genius
circumcised pedophile worshipers

He's basically seen what I have seen on my travels. I'm 36 in July and left home at 18, I travelled Europe extensively in my younger years for about 3 years. Got back home to Ireland at about 22. Went travelling again for 6 months with my Mrs in 2017, Europe is a different landscape, almost a complete demographic shift to be blunt. Its sad to see and our once integrated cities are bastions of isolationism and non integration is sucking the very life and ethos from the places. But he really picked the wrong targets, if he's to blame anyone it's government, he picked on a bunch of defenceless people at their most vulnerable time of the day. If you grew up in a shithole country and had the chance to leave, you would too. Guys a massive faggot

if you read the manifesto he explains this contradiction then points out how bad immigration.

then he does a lol jk and says that he's a white so it doesn't matter, not in those exact words

Attached: 1552700976642.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Attached: 767.png (1244x494, 303K)

Link to vid anywon????

Attached: blocked mosque.jpg (648x360, 45K)

go to bestgore

ty

Name one instance where that has ever happened? Because I'm pretty sure Saladin btfo the crusaders without some weird sort of weird breeding program that you guys are convinced exists. If you're so concerned about being out bred, how many kids have you had? Zero?

How did you get such a HD photo of him from the livestream?

Virtually every Muslim country in the world...
You realize the Entire Middle East and Asian empire of Islam was once a native people, often Christians or other Pagan religions?
The only reason places like Pakistan and Palestine exist is from Muslim invasions, often which start out peacefully through mercantilism.
Are you fucking 12?

do you not know history? lol

> (OP)
>How did you get such a HD photo of him from the livestream?
You're a spastic

>He thinks the shooting was real
You're a nonce.

You can say that about any country you dumbfuck. It's not restricted to 'Muslim Breeding'. They took territories with jihads not by having sex with each other lmao. You sound like the 12 year old.

By the way, crusaders sacked and killed more mercantile and peaceful settlements than the muslims ever did. Read a book

the lack of intelligence behind your posts is showing

to take them over

Muslims didn't just storm the walls of every state they encountered on their conquest. They knew the trade routes, had spies, outposts, trade with the nations they invaded.
Having a war without contact happens almost never. Virtually all instances of war begin by betrayal from within the borders of a hosts nation.
Sexual conquest is not a new idea.
You filthy goat fuckers are terrible liars and even worse if you aren't lying you are just downright stupid.
Go pray to Allah again and maybe Allah will grant you wisdom for once in your life.
Never forget that for hundreds of years your ancestors were goat fucking desert wanderers until some jew with a redbeard told you he needs to fuck little 9 year old girls and this was the first time in your entire bloodlines history that you decided to start using a pencil to write things down.

Good. I am from the blood of those Crusaders and I am glad they killed your families.

>By the way, crusaders sacked and killed more mercantile and peaceful settlements than the muslims ever did. Read a book

The Muslims raided and took slave from Southern Europe for 1000 years. They occupied Hispania for 700. The Ottomans tried to conquer Europe for 300 years. They occupied the Balkans for 400 years. Don't talk about the Crusades. The Crusades were started because Basileus Alexis Komnenos I pleaded for aid from the Pope because the Mulsim Seljuk Turks were raiding and killing people all over Anatolia.

says the dumb nigger that has vancouver in its country

We must take back Constantinople.

kill all canadians

Based.

If we all carry the collective guilt of our ancestors + our religions then surely we are all monsters that deserve to be killed? I know you’re an edgy kid but when you have a son/daughter please look at their faces and tell me that if they were killed that would be just and righteous

Israel strikes 100 targets in Gaza after rockets fired at Tel Aviv 2019/03/15

thedefensepost.com/2019/03/15/israel-airstrikes-100-hamas-targets-gaza-tel-aviv/

youtube.com/watch?v=mWj5k0r-kXM

You guys talk like the muslims were one group. They were all separate warring factions killing each other for a long time, which is why the crusaders were able to actually retake a lot of the Holy Land. Saladin was only able to unite the Middle East because he painted the Latins as a common enemy. The Crusades literally acconplished the opposite of what was intended.

Stop being gay

Attached: 2w6ke4.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>You will NEVER see a muslim man with a white woman.
Fucking leafs. You have all the equivalent cogitative power of cat shit.

Attached: Leafpeople.png (500x495, 215K)

Can't we just agree, that muslims are the cancer and filth of all humanity? There will be no peace until islam cease to exist.