How can i get a gf that wants to emotionally abuse me?

How can i get a gf that wants to emotionally abuse me?

Attached: D01D2AD9-FF43-4D20-820C-BDAEDACEDFFE.png (633x758, 30K)

For what, a degredation fetish?

Yes. I started coping with my depression by fetishizing it years ago and now I can only be turned on by the thought of being a submissive beta

That's hot, would you be willing to crissdress?

I don't know honestly. I wouldn't want to be cucked or anything like that but I'm starting to feel like if it happened to me I would end up crying while masturbating to it.

Lol user you're cute when you're admitting pathetic things like that

Attached: me.jpg (900x1271, 148K)

I am pathetic. I have no confidence anymore, I feel ashamed when I look at women, and I'm a neet with no prospects. I feel like the only role I would fit in a relationship is one were I am completely passive and used.

I almost feel sorry. I bet you blush during that too, right? Blood rushes into your face and ears and you'd have to hide your boner. You're nothing but a disgusting pervert

The final redpill is giving the right woman total control over your sexuality however fucked 'society' thinks it is.

Redpill came from 9/11 and federal reserve talk retard

Good boy, you're actually right. I'm proud of you. It forms the healthiest relationship if a guy is in (sometimes) soft female hands. Testosterone causes nothing but aggression and sexual urges, letting those things roam freely causes nothing good. And nothing makes a man happier than finding his dick locked up and kissed tenderly through a cage

Yes. I'm red face and about to cry with a boner thinking about being bullied by a woman. I think the root of it is that in high school a girl used to use me for "dates" where I'd buy her nice dinners, movies, shopping, etc and never get anything in return. What broke me is when she pretended like she was going to kiss me, leaned in, and then pulled away laughing. She said we'll never be more than just friends

(damnit, this is my fetish, I want a slave boy, but op is probably a neckbeard and not a twink nor nonmonogamous)

Attached: when-the-aux-cable-accidentally-disconnects-from-your-phone-oh-25537231.png (500x522, 136K)

I'm 18 and kind of skelly mode. I think I would prefer monogamy though. are you into femdom/gfd?

[spoiler]can you post more about how you would emasculate me?

>It forms the healthiest relationship if a guy is in (sometimes) soft female hands.
It's not about coddling a male at all, it's about a female telling/requesting a male to use his sexual energy for purposes other than base desires.
For example raising children, gathering food, building shelter.
Or waging war against hostile males. >Testosterone causes nothing but aggression and sexual urges, letting those things roam freely causes nothing good.
Testosterone can be harnassed through focus, discipline and self control by either males themselves through sheer willpower or the female equalivent.

Show your respect by licking my clit every single morning and whenever I feel like it while you're not even allowed to cum. If you're very good you will get pegged, because someone needs to fuck and it's not you. You also need to worship my body, so licking my feet with your disgusting mouth is fine. You'd look kinda cute from above.

I think the most humiliating thing you could do to a man would be to marry him.

Attached: man.jpg (240x300, 39K)

this is a gay man.

You sound jealous. This is true for all men, running away from that fact won't easen your denial

>licking my clit every single morning and whenever I feel like it
holly shit yes

Attached: 9CA14E95-B021-47A0-8BBE-773EA575FED8.jpg (392x377, 68K)

ohgodpleasedon'tstopthere

You really think you're deserving to cum? Okay now I'm actually laughing

Definitely am beyond monogamy, but I am a Domme. I'd socialize you with my friends regardless of submissive status anyway.

Beyond monogamy?
You haven't trained your boy enough and well so that he's your perfect and special and unique boy that you crush every day for the rest of his pathetic life? I feel sorry for you too. And if you don't make him kiss your armpit in front of his friends, are you even trying?

I haven't cum, completely honest. i've been edging for an hour

>I'd socialize you with my friends regardless of submissive status anyway.
what do you mean?

Good, now hands off your dick too. Clear yourself of dirty thoughts. You have to calm down, something like that shouldn't excite and arouse you. You're hopeless, really. I'm serious

Not possible, because I simply desire more flavors than possible out of only a slave agreement. I've crushed, tied, beaten, clamped, locked, shocked, waxed, encased, and many more. But I need more than just one toy to play with and hunt down.

Ok. Only because I really really want to please you, I wouldn't mind never being able to cum if I could service a girl's clitoris all the time. when am i allowed to finish?

Oh, I'm out to my friends as a woman of kink, so I can maintain my social life.

uhm, do you have a contact?

Historically I’ve been known to seek out the saddest, most damaged or love starved man so I can nurture them until they’re infatuated with me before I get bored and toss them. I don’t know why this is. For all my previous relationships my girlfriends have said, “I don’t understand why you’re with him” “you’re way too good for him” “your relationship confuses me” etc.

lately I’ve been using Jow Forums again for the first time in probably 8 or 9 years, having somewhat of a re-emerging morbid curiousity about neets, incels and otherwise completely useless men

I’d love to find one to abuse

You should make me cum at least one more time, suck on the clit too, it feels amazing. It seems like this is the only thing you can do right. And don't stop when I slap your ugly face while you do. Then continue doing it and you're gonna be allowed to jerk off yourself. Don't get any of the cum on me though let it drip down on the floor. If you do too much of a mess, you're gonna have to lick it up from there.

me please

Can you be my emotional abuse girlfriend? Even if it's not permanent?

hmm, let's try a temp email..

[email protected]

shit, I saw that reply for like one milisecond and it deleted

I'm glad I'm not the only one OP

God yes that would be amazing.

pick me instead

I think I'm a perfect fit. Does it spoil it if I already know all of this?

shoot an email

I know that feel user
>have gf
>spend time money and effort on her
>fuck her brains out because she loves it
>put up with her tempers and mood swings
>put up with her getting pissed off at me for casually talking with my ex who is my friend while she constantly talks about her exes
>apparently I turned her world around in a good way according to her
>cheats on me despite all that
Idk what's even the point

I can give you my ex's number

To be honest I like pure girls, but I'm so pathetic I doubt I could stop you having your way with me.

lol, Im here for you OP