Tips for seriously dating a woman with a kid?

Tips for seriously dating a woman with a kid?

Please no cuck jokes, I really like this girl.

Attached: seal_press.gif (320x180, 2.65M)

No, there is no excuse.

She only wants you for the emotional and financial support and when the kid becomes older she will leave you.

Happened to me.

>playing on another n*ggas saved game
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The best advice for this situation is to not ask Jow Forums.

I'm unemployed(currently) with no college degree, just Diploma.

She's a college graduate.

>this comment
Fucking all-star
>seriously dating a woman with a kid
There's a lot of variables and you'll forgive me if I tell you I ain't sayin' shit til you tell us her story

Not yours. Not how you met her. Why's she single with a kid? How old's the kid? Where are they living? Good job? School? Career? Income? Expenditures?

So help me god if you're just banging up trailer trash

Attached: 1530316678770.png (557x605, 318K)

If the father and her are still in contact, good or bad terms, don't be that guy that tries to get in the middle of things with them, I've seen relationships split because the new guy/girl can't stand the fact that their SO is in contact with their ex.

Me
>Supportive broke and uneducated motherfucker
>Wanna get a trade
>Like everything she does, our taste in everything is the same.
>Exact same politics
>Very supportive and encouraging

Her
>6 year old kid
>on OK terms with the father
>College graduate
>Really cool and sweet
>She's decent income, middle class

I definitely plan on finding work again soon, I do wanna do more than wageslavery though.

Maybe Hvac.

I would never try and split family, a child should know both parents if possible.

In my experience, don’t force a friendship or anything with the boy. It has to come naturally

I definitely want to be friends with him at least.

I was gonna make an effort but not be forceful.

This is important. You and the mother should at least not have the kid disrespect you or think lesser, but if the relationship with the father is a strong active one with the son, don't be a parent. Just be that friend who wants to hang out, and maybe give advice or offer your side of things if they trust you and seek you out.

My bro started doing this with his fiancee's son and the relationship improved between the two because he initially disagreed with her parenting style and would of course had his own methods on how to try and raise the boy that wasn't even his, and had a relationship with his father.

>>playing on another n*ggas saved game
For the rest of my life I shall now refer to it as this.

Don't ask him for help with conquering the land. That's racist and most people that end up in single child relationships white or not claim that the other is being racist when the kid helps out. Take my word for it if that's not good enough.

If there are other ways to get it through to him that you like his mom and that sometimes the ability to be together makes it more special, like spending the night, consider buying him something that will make him want to wear headphones. Something like paying for high speed internet, 300mbps is like 80 bucks a month, and occassionally spray the word Jow Forums or soulseek or torrent here and there until he's most comfortable with you two just fucking around in the house and him "just enjoying" the music. If you know what I mean. Because you're not his dad and all that.

nahnah nah thats the thing about the lines we draw in life. Women seem to cater to them instaed of us. So when you draw out the relationship with a pussy, they draw a line there and you're left ass out in the mud until you figure out she's fucking someone else. You feel me?!

You need to draw that line, for her, somewhere else. Or start waiting in it, with your new little niggah who's suddenly at the start of the line. That's you, right there.

Yeah you lost me mate.

Definitely keep to one liners my dude. Anything more than that and you go full retard.

This should be a banner for Jow Forums

>our taste in everything is the same
yeah the baby daddys cum

Just smash her, but don't commit too much.
And as soon as you realize that she is starting to put the rope around your neck, RUN.
Don't matter if the contact reains bad.
At that point you need to save yourself.

Been there twice, DON'T DO THIS. Like a fool I didn't learn a goddamn thing the first time and tried again with same results. You are required to put way more into this than you will ever get back.

One time the bio dad was involved the other time he wasn't and it didn't matter. One time the kid and I got along the other we didn't but there were still issues. Kid that got along, the mother got comfortable and I became a babysitter as she ran and did what ever she had been mission out on. The kid I didn't get along with stirred up so much shit if we went out and left him with a baby sitter we stopped going anywhere alone.

However, it was the same with both. You and the relationship will always be way down the line in terms of priority and keep in mind both sets of grandparents. Even if the father isn't involved the grandparents are.

Biggest problem. Your input will not be considered or taken in any decision. This includes of course those that directly relate to the child but extends to everyday decisions a normal couple makes. This includes if you go out or not or where you go or how long you are away. What you eat and how you spend your money and free time for you is a thing of the past.

Furthermore, these relationships are always temporary and the single mother always ends them even if you want it to end you don't because of the kid.

Serious answer.

Be aware that she is almost certainly more mature than the average woman her age, having been through more, and relate to her accordingly.

Be aware that her child will ALWAYS come first. Be prepared for sometimes having the kid along when you'd rather be alone with her, of last-minute breaking of dates because he's sick, etc.

Know that, whatever happens, you are not the child's father. There are severe limits to how much you can discipline or how much you can criticize her parenting.

Two things

1) Assuming the relationship gets serious, you will inevitably be expected to invest time and money into raising a kid that isn't yours. If the relationship falls out for whatever reason then that investment is gone. There's a very real possibility you could be acting as a baby sitter for a few months before she rejoins the husband.

2) The kid won't respect you. In a traditional parental relationship the kid will follow both parents equally, but you're not the biological father, you're just some guy his/her mom is dating. This means you can't pull rank if/when it's necessary, and the mom will get on your case if you try. This might change with time, but the kid will have a natural inclination to seek out their birth father, which can override that bond and generate animosity when they become a teenager.

If you're okay with that then godspeed. Signed, a literal fucking bastard.

Attached: 1549342191771.jpg (400x223, 14K)

>natural inclination to seek out their birth father
has a step son that used guilt to get his way about everything. He would, in front of me even, tell his mom she took him away from his father. When that happened she would let him do whatever he wanted, spend whatever because she felt guilty. I was just along for the ride.

I did that too. Lack of a father figure caused a lot of angst, which I took out on my mother.

Fatherless homes are fucking terrible, but step dads are modern day heroes for trying to bridge the gap.

Only one?

Attached: single moms.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

>2) The kid won't respect you. In a traditional parental relationship the kid will follow both parents equally, but you're not the biological father, you're just some guy his/her mom is dating. This means you can't pull rank if/when it's necessary, and the mom will get on your case if you try. This might change with time, but the kid will have a natural inclination to seek out their birth father, which can override that bond and generate animosity when they become a teenager.
As an actual kid with divorced parents, this isnt actually true past the first few years.

My stepdad is absolutely my dad. It took me a few years (about 4 according to my mother, from 6 to 10) before I started to consider him my actual dad. Got formally adopted at the age of 18, despite it being pointless at that point, simply because he was there, and my biological provider was not. I would never refer to the original husband of my mother as a dad, because he wasnt.

A dad to me, is the person who raised you. The one who was there through your development, and was the window into how men of the world are. Some idiot who should have used a condom, who was too terrible at keeping a woman, and even more terrible at raising a child, doesn't deserve to be called "dad". Even if my stepdad isn't biologically my dad, he is a thousand times more of a man and a father, a 100% deserves to be called that.

No matter what some people here might think, a step parent will always be an amazing person to me. They are taking on the arduous task of raising a child, through everything it entails, and expects nothing in return. That's the closest to an actual hero that I can imagine.

>I-I'm not a cuck if I say "no cuck jokes" in the OP!!!!!

Being a cuck is no joke. Also dating a single momm is the worst decision you can ever make, she's either crazy or dumb.

>No matter what some people here might think, a step parent will always be an amazing person to me. They are taking on the arduous task of raising a child, through everything it entails, and expects nothing in return. That's the closest to an actual hero that I can imagine.
I'm not in this exact situation, because it's a single parent due to a death by accident, but even so, I'd just like to say thank you for this sort of message.

>dating a single dad with a daughter
>she is calling me "mom" after just a bit more than a year of being with him, living with him for about 9 months
This suddenly means a lot more to me than it already did.

My advice: Just don't.

cuck

Prepare yourself for a life time of taking care of someone else's mistake.

Attached: 1.jpg (501x500, 64K)

>Please no cuck jokes, I really like this girl.
Men will secretly despise you. If you want the fake, virtue signaling soiboi answer refer to this site: >>>reddit.

How to deal with the opposite I wonder.
I'm a single father and have an excessive amount of trouble finding someone who is even slightly mentally stable. Most women brush me off as soon as they find out I have a daughter, regardless of how interested they were to begin with.

Don't.

Not OP but I have a question:
I've been chatting with a girl for 5 years who is my around my age (23) and has a 6 yo child (single mother) and lives in Kazakhstan. We are just friends though we've exchanged nudes and done some sexting in the past. Is it a good idea to go over there? She has invited me a couple of times, has her own appartment, etc. I've already been to Russia last year on my own. I'm an incel so this seems pretty tempting. What can go wrong?

Attached: tree-countryside-house-building-chateau-home-1344818-pxhere.com.jpg (3008x2000, 1.97M)

Maybe you need to find a single mother.

5 years does seem like a long time for some kind of bait, but if you want to be paranoid, you could meet at a neutral location.

No I think single moms can be ok. However when you have your own kid thrown into the mix it seems like all of the quirks and stupid bullshit involved with single moms gets amplified to a ridiculous degree. Perhaps if I had a son it would be a different story, I don't know. I've been there several times. But I would rather stay single for the rest of my life than walk through that minefield of insanity ever again.

As far as dating a single mom I don't think it's at all like a woman dating a single dad to be honest.
But I think it always depends on the individual and the kids in the end.

you mean her faking her identity? yeah no way, that's 100% discarded
she even sent me a couple of books and a chocolate bar one year after we met... like who the heek does that? that was pretty sweet and I've never given her anything back :/

this guy obviously meant to reply to

Weird how they're always Christian

Bail. Don’t do it.

if the kid likes you its easy if not be prepared for bullshit and lies watch your ass if thats the case dont waste yo much time or money if the kid thinks your a tool

Well.... someone apparently are alright with that kind of stuff:

/thread

based schizo poster

Because if they're not religious they just do the smart thing and abort that shit

This

Ask reddit.

Here you'll get only memes and get called a cuck. I should know, 1 year ago I asked for advice on dating an 18 year old teen mom. Jow Forums told me I was a retard and a cuck. But I've never been in a more emotionally fulfilling relationship in all my 27 years of life and the sex is absolutely stellar. Anonymous doesn't know wtf it's talking about.

Christianity means nearly nothing these days.
People just say they're christian due to that being an element of some cultures, but don't really follow the actual scriptures.
Especially Catholics, which I would assume she is given her Hispanic ethnicity.

>Kazakhstan
get ready to be catfished by a babushka and kidnapped by her grandsons

Nah, they want a good father for their kids. So they pretebd to be religious.

t.Cuck

You'll be happy to know that not only was my fiancee a teen mom but that she was a latina teen mom to a little girl and the little girls biological father is black and no he is never around, he moved to another state so lol, stereotypes, I guess). So I'm raising some black guys little mixed hispanic-black girl and have a white-hispanic little baby boy on the way. I also have every intention of pumping many many many more babies into my future wife's pussy.

It's going to be totally wizard.

Fuck you.

You need a rather specific kind of person, and I'm afraid to say that, to get a real relationship, your child is practically just as important as you are.

At least for me, (girl, dating a single father with a daughter), I dont think I would even have considered it, if it wasnt for how his daughter was. And he is both handsome, and semi-succesful, and his personality was perfect. If his daughter had been an evil little devil towards me, I dont think I could have even given it a try. She is a huge part of his life - whether he wants it or not - and I am forced to deal with it. So it she isnt something I could deal with, obviously he wouldn't be an ideal choice either.

Of course, my situation is a bit funny, because I met him through his daughter, pretty much. Still, the idea holds.

Good fathers have always been my main fetish point. I'd imagine most girls have that preference somewhere in their top 10, so you will undoubtedly get at least some points for it, as long as it isnt hookup girls you are dating. Might also consider the age group you are going for.

>My stepdad is absolutely my dad.
He may be your father figure, be he was never your real father. That alone is enough to cause a rift between a child and stepparent. You are genuinely lucky that you view him as such.

I love my stepdad and hate it my mom is such a whore.

>real father
I dont have a real father by that logic.

And yeah, there was a rift at first. Everyone has that. You work through it, and it stops mattering.

This is exactly it. You always hate the parent who screwed it up, because they are an awful parent, and aren't deserving of their title of "mother" or "father".

To say step parents will never be fully accepted is a blatant lie. They definitely will, as long as they put in the effort they should expect when taking on the role of a parent.

lol you are a cuck, ditch her

Attached: haha look at this faggot.gif (500x281, 1.92M)

Dude, like half the single moms I've met have been nuts. That's why the guy ran as far away as he could when she was knocked up. I don't know where you're getting this, "She's probably more mature stuff" lol

Single moms generally seem equally split between nice girls who have been done wrong, and the daddy split, and off the wall will cut your dick off batshit insane.