Why does it seem like every girl is a whore around my age...

Why does it seem like every girl is a whore around my age? Or at least the more attractive ones they all are very flirty with everybody and yet they all have different guys together with them almost every week. Is it possible to actually have a valid relationship or it's my age all about smashing lol

Attached: 1551802177108.jpg (500x480, 33K)

boys will be boys and girls will be girls

>Why does it seem like every girl is a whore around my age?
Because that's how it is

Nobody settles until 30 anymore because of the economy.

For one you're probably ignoring the spergs who listened to their daddy when he said not to play with boys. For another, unless you're underage you passed up the opportunity to get good with them and they've already gotten beaus of whom daddy approves. For yet another, how did you get the impression that that would be you?

You need a hobby. Honestly. Get a life.

you'll eventually find someone who is decent user. there's still good people out there, they're just getting harder and harder to find.

This is a hobby too. :)

the problem is YOU.
>>you expect every girl to be a nun and a virgin
#goodluckwiththat

Found the roastie

Lort, the incels and volcels are out in droves tonight.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551937265810.jpg (1254x1992, 261K)

Nope.
I once went after a 20 year old at work when I was 27. She was friendly with everyone, parents wre Christian. Very outgoing and sweet. I wanted to date her and she declined.
I later found out she had fucked at least 3 guys in the store, and messed around with a few more. This was two years ago
It's just how things are nowadays.

because women want to have fun with the alpha bad boys. you will get your chance later in life OP because they need you for a good divorce.

Attached: cock carousel.jpg (1334x709, 122K)

Nice comic, tranny. Where did you find it, on Discord?

similar story some mormon slut tried dating me but I rejected her because she lost her ability to pair bond after having too many dicks.

Attached: whores.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

Honestly the only thing that pissed me off was that I probably could've had her if I just went for it instead of coming at her with romantic bullshit.

yeah she is young all she is thinking about is having fun. also men are the true romantics and women don't care about that.

Consider this user.

I was once out with some girl friends, and they were talking something along the lines of "a girl could get a boyfriend in a week if she wanted to". And it's goddamn true. I know some girls who are not that fortunate in the looks department who get tons of messages, but from my guy friends, almost everyone is an incel. If they had a girlfriend, she broke up with them in a few months anyway.

Last time I had a girlfriend was 3 years ago. And that isn't for lack of trying. While as they said, a girl could get a boyfriend in a week. If I'd get a girlfriend now, how fucking hard would it be for me to stay loyal, considering I'm invisible to 99% of the girls? But what if I had a girlfriend and I'd get approached by hot girls as much as the average girl is? Maybe I'd cheat one day.

Guys would be whores too if they had the amount of options a girl has. Stop acting like guys are on some moral higher ground than girls. Most are just completely invisible to women. They couldn't be a whore even if they wanted to.

Easy for us to be judges of human character on the topic of promiscuity if no one wants to fuck us.

ur like the chicks who complain about where all the good men are at. thats you thats how you sound when you say that all woman are whores.

Christianity is not about making a commitment to a religion. It's about walking through life without a conscience. This goes all the way up the ladder, to the CEOs of corporations who have connections to megachurches.

Think of that girl at work as a clumsy fawn wandering in the meadow, and those guys who insist on fucking her despite her religion as lions

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 10K)

why not just call them celibates at that point?
the problem with that is they ask that after a long time of not being a good woman. but you cannot become good again without being genuinely repentant. and being genuinely repentant over the past 10 years of your life is going to look a lot like clinical depression.

The reason why we are falling as a civilization is cause women make retarded kids in thier not fertile years, and they waste their most fertile years on getting as much dick as possible.

So, yea OP, every girl is a slut, and this will kill us.

welcome to women

get used to it or go gay

There is a BIG difference between being flirty and sleeping around, and there is a LOT less sex going on around you than you think. (Be aware that every single guy you know who talks about his sex life is lying.)

>Insulting women by saying they have vaginas
>Yes wow user, how intuitive of you

Why are talking about them like they're fucking insects you cunt?

Or no wait, you must be the type to not understand the difference between an actual incel/volcel and a shitty and very niche reddit community that was very likely heavily influenced by internet trolls.

The type to immediately assume they all hate lesbians and whatever other shit you learned about lonely men who happen to be white at community college.

*Based on the comic you used for that post, at any rate.

>have different guys together with them almost every week
See, I don't get how you guys make that leap to being a whore, it doesn't mean sex at all.

Like, I'm going through some stuff with only my second real bf. My first bf was in 9th grade and lasted 4 months and until I met my current bf didn't want a relationship so I just dated for 4 years. Everything was fine the past 9 months until I had trouble with my phone, got my bf's help and he saw my calendar and its history before we even met. Nothing incriminating, just dates and who with and where we went. He counted back two years and said I went out with 83 different guys (I didn't think it was that many but whatever). He got all mad and called me a whore when I admitted these were actual dates and he saw many of the places he took me I had been to numerous times and fooled him into thinking it was my first. I mean I didn't sleep with them, just went on a date. He had a gf for two years and I bet he's been on 83 dates and had sex with her too, so why am I a whore

> lost her ability to pair bond after having too many dicks.
Are people this retarded?
You don't lose the ability to pair bond just because you copulated before.
How the fuck does that take into consideration shit like widowing or relationships that didn't work out for various reasons that might not even have to do with love anyway?

Im just saying that cause I was fooling around with a girl not to long ago and she made me believe she was into me and I feel for it and well since then it's literally been a new guy every week the same way it happened to me

So she isn't a whore then, not really? Most of the guys I when out with only once, some twice and I do know some of them wanted more but I didn't. Sometimes I went because I was a little interested but then had to evaluate what having a bf would keep me from doing and stopped going out with them. Some I went because they were nice, some because they kinda begged and went against my better judgement and some I went because they were goodlooking or funny or popular or thought we'd have fun. I never considered going on a date with one guy would prohibit me from accepting a date with a different guy the next weekend and both thought I was a whore.

So be a whore and shut the fuck up. Why do you feel your "problem" is a problem? You're a attention whore, hence all the dates. The worst part is you admit to being a cock tease as well. Fuck off, bitch.

That's a strawman fallacy. Yes, pair-bonding declines when you live your life like an unpaid prostitute.

My problem is my bf is all upset because I went on dates before I ever knew him. I never rubbed it in his face or told anyone about it, it just happened and I had no idea there were that many different guys. And how am I an attention whore when I didn't go around trying to be asked out, they just did and I said no to a lot so its not like I just went with anyone. And how am I a tease when a guy asks me, I accept and go ONCE and the date ends. I made no promise and didn't play coy though occasionally do flirt but thats just playing and both entertained. Not a whore and definitely not a bitch so wonder what is wrong with you.

And the man, is he an unpaid prostitute too?

Most people date three, four people A YEAR.

Im not talking about going out thou lol if you post about getting plowed by a new guy every week I consider that a hoe but I do see where you're coming from and that isn't a problem with me just taking about swallowing nut one minute then getting reamed the next week by different guys everytime

I'm not that dude but seriously get the fuck out lmfao you went out with almost 100 different people, can you imagine that number in your head? No wonder anyone would have doubts about you being reliable partner honestly.

>all women are whores because I've known a few women who are
I know plenty of girls my age who are virgins or slept with 1-2 guys top, and I'm in my mid 20s.
I slept with 2 guys and I turn 26 this year.

Not really, sexual partners and relationship is very different. I get it’s hard to separate the idea, specially if you’re a young man. But that’s the freedom of choice. Women fuck around too, what no way who saw this coming with more equality!
PS, lots of hotties that don’t sleep around. I need to add this or the incels will fucking go spastic over their keyboard.

> sexual partners and relationship is very different

That completely depends on ones' interpretation, as in someone might have differing views when it comes to sex and wouldn't accept other partner's promiscuous past..

>Women fuck around too.

And a lot of them don't ,so I don't understand what exactly are you trying to say or how are you trying to refute the claim how thinking ~100 people are at the very least ""worthy"" enough to go out with makes someone appear unreliable partner.

What are girls like you like? Genuinely asking. I want to know how to meet girls like you.

Bump

I wasn't having sex with every guy I dated. I had one bf before my current bf

No way that is true, one date every three months is impossible unless you refuse to socialize or say no to everybody. I wasn't looking at it in number of different guys anyway but having something to do with another person and it works out to less than one date a week anyway.

It probably is over that in the 4 years between my first bf and my current bf. He only counted back two years. I know it seems like a lot but all of us know more people than we imagine. Like, if I have a party and invite some people over 40 show up and I wonder how do I know all these people.

But how does me dating when I'm not in a relationship and didn't want to be in a relationship mean I'm not a reliable partner? Seriously why does that matter. One of the main things my bf is mad about is I've already gone to many places so he said nothing is new for he and I to experience together but thats not so there's other places in other cities. Then he started naming other cities and a few I had been to but other than a weekend trip when a guy took me to see the final four tournament and another guy took me to Sedona I never went with a guy. Like I went to the Grand Canyon with my parents does that count and my bf said no. That makes no sense

>I know it seems like a lot but all of us know more people than we imagine. Like, if I have a party and invite some people over 40 show up and I wonder how do I know all these people.

That actually seems pretty rare in today's world. We might know them but not "get invited to party" knowledge tier. Also you're a girl so your experience socializing might extremely differ from his (incl. factoring in the school you went with, what neighborhood you grew up in etc.)

>But how does me dating when I'm not in a relationship and didn't want to be in a relationship mean I'm not a reliable partner? Seriously why does that matter.

Some people are just not okay with certain kind of behavior, it seems pretty shallow and gives off "dishonest" vibe when e.g. some person sluts around (and let's everyone fuck her) then suddenly she starts playing hard to get, like she's a completely new person. Like, who are they kidding with that kind of behavior?

I guess it boils down to other person actually wanting you to have certain morals and ideals, and not just acquire them because you're suddenly in a relationship with them.

> Like I went to the Grand Canyon with my parents does that count and my bf said no. That makes no sense

Well going by his logic, your parents aren't/weren't your potential romantic partner with who you're creating new memories with.

OP should just become gay and suck cocks for the rest of his life. Problem solved.

>certain morals
So going on dates is a moral issue, slutty and dishonest? Now thats crazy. Really that is crazy. If anything I know what I want and won't settle till I find them and ready to be in a relationship. You can't say I don't have anyone to compare them with and believe me there were more than a few I couldn't wait for the date to be over. Like there was this absolutely gorgeous guy and all my friends thought I found the one when he asked me out and guess what, he got drunk, loud and grabbed my breast in public and expected me to go along. I left and got my own ride home. Now I know about guys like him and what to stay away from.

I know you gay men just hope you can turn straight guys but it rarely happens and speaking of slutty behavior, gay men are top of the class.

you must be a gayman to know all this

going to disappoint you mr gay man I dont have what you want. Me and my friends have some gay friends and have gone dancing at gay clubs. Gay clubs are best for dancing anyway if I don't want to be bothered with a bunch of drunk guys grabbing at me and trying to gt m home or worry about one of them putting something in my drink.

gays are usually hyper sexual. if you want sex, then they are more than happy to give it to you. Just be gay and you'll never have to worry about those pesky women and their slutty behavior ever again.

Based and Redpilled

Everywhere, really. Not as likely to find us on tinder or in super slutty nightclubs, probably, but my friends and I go out to nice bars, we volunteer, we go to college/work, we have hobbies, we do sports. I met my boyfriend online.

Says more about you than about them, really.
None of my male friends (not even a 350 lbs literal NEET neckbeard) has been single for more than a year.

How old are you?

>has been single for more than a year.
sure... try for over 3 years + while girls legit have orbiters around them which they can fuck because they're getting the attention through just texting them

as a girl i could text 3 guys if they'd be dtf, and allf othem would be

do that as a guy and everyone will be grossed out, maybe one will find it funny, that's it

Not a single one of my male friends has ever had problems getting a girlfriend.
I know a guy who hasn't left the house outside going to fast foods for the last 7 years, and he has a girlfriend.
I know a guy who is a legit 350 lbs NEET neckbeard and his girlfriend pays his bills.

If you have been single for 3+ years and can't get a girl to pay you attention at all, you're the problem.

how did those guys get gfs?

they went dumpsterdiving probably

The guy who hasn't left the house in 7 years met his gf online. She's really cute, petite with long black hair and big green eyes. She's funny as fuck, really smart, on her way to get an MD. They moved in together this fall. He works from home.
The other one dated her in college for a bit and then they met up again after 2 years (he dropped out) and got back together. He's awesome, would date him too.

suuuuuuuure

as if any woman with respect would date a 7 year jobless neet and a fat neckbeard

She's definitely fucking around with others.

>He works from home.
>a 7 years jobless NEET
Maybe women don't like you because you don't have reading comprehension.

And yes, some women do. The girlfriend of the 2nd one has a good personality but isn't good looking, the girlfriend of the first guy is really a catch. She's so fucking pretty, really smart, great person.

>All girls are whores because I can't get girls

Why would a HOT girl settle for that? That's where your story becomes shit.

Because they have a lot of common interests, he's not an ugly dude himself, and he's really a good person. She isn't settling, really.

>So going on dates is a moral issue
According to some people's morals yes, you deemed over 100 people date "worthy". Not necessarily to other two, the other two traits might get clumped in assumption one makes when he hears you went out WITH OVER ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE GOOD LORD.

>If anything I know what I want and won't settle till I find them and ready to be in a relationship.
Yeah, you know what you want that well that it took you over hundred people to find "suitable" one. Just letting you know this is typical excuse promiscuous people make when they don't want to admit to themselves that fact (not saying this is you tho).

>You can't say I don't have anyone to compare them with.
Why did you have to go on dates with them to compare them? Couldn't you look them up online or just see how they behave in general?

Your boyfriend might simply have a different moral compass compared to you and you might not have compatible stances dating wise.

Yea tinder is shitty asf to find people in general

I am personally not this social but I don't see what the issue is in going out to eat a meal or drink a beverage and have a conversation with 100 different people. You know that's all dates are, right?

You'd actually be surprised lol a buddy of mine quit working then dated a chick for a bit jobless
Granted they didn't last long but shit no job and free sex for 6 months lucky bitch

With 100 different people who you know are attracted to you and might be your potential partners. Also, do you think that every single date went without hooking up (or at least intensive making out with touching)?

I actually see going on a date as a possible love interest not just going out for a bite to eat if I wanted to do that I would just ask to go out for a bite to eat not a date

Being polite isn’t flirting butthole....
saying hello, good bye, or even trying to get to know you doesn’t mean we want to bone you....
So sad to see incels in here think girls are flitting and then “ignoring” them when in fact we are being polite

>With 100 different people who you know are attracted to you and might be your potential partners.
Yeah, so? I just don't see why spending a few hours with someone for the sole purpose of getting to know them is a moral issue. As I said, I'm personally not that social or keen on spending time with people but I don't see how that gives me license to denigrate anybody who decides to do that. Maybe we just date differently.

>Also, do you think that every single date went without hooking up (or at least intensive making out with touching)?
I have no idea but I'm not going to wildly speculate just to bolster my own point.

> Maybe we just date differently.

Perhaps. As the person above said:
>I actually see going on a date as a possible love interest not just going out for a bite to eat if I wanted to do that I would just ask to go out for a bite to eat not a date

Over 100 possible love interests. I'm not sure if you can picture how large that number is. One hundred people.

>I have no idea but I'm not going to wildly speculate just to bolster my own point.

That still doesn't address the main point I've mentioned above.

Stop being polite in America. No male expects this.

>Over 100 possible love interests. I'm not sure if you can picture how large that number is. One hundred people.

Its a big number to me, personally, but I don't live her life. I have no idea how many people she comes into contact with everyday or what her social/professional life is like. I can't imagine finding 10 hours a day to practice the piano but a lot of other people do. Just because I can't imagine doing something doesn't make it implausible or ridiculous.

>That still doesn't address the main point I've mentioned above.
Yes it does. Adding in random "what ifs" based on nothing but your assumptions is not at all a contribution to the discussion. Neither of us have any clue what occurs during these dates and until we do speculating on it is irresponsible.

ignore women

Attached: 20190307_195257.jpg (265x372, 35K)

Americans are, by far, the most polite people I've ever met. Everyone smiles at you, a bunch of people talk to you for no fucking reason.
It's fucking funny from an european prospective. And I say this as an average looking girl, who was there with her boyfriend.

This is stupid, such a big deal of an Incel perspective, dudes who don’t know the difference of being polite and flirting and then get in messy situations because they thought girls were messing with them, this is ridiculous

How the fuck are you meeting triple digits of people every fucking week?! Do you even have a fucking job?

I forget I'm not white(not black either) and most of the people here are. Sorry for projecting, I also grew up and still am in a ghetto neighborhood.

That doesnt answer anything. I've been "online" since T1 lines were hot shit youd lie about your dad having access to, you said the equivalent of "he found her outside".
WHERE did he meet her and HOW did he get past being some faceless disposable internet acquaintance?

And I agreed on:
> Maybe we just date differently.

Different strokes for different folks (one of which might be her boyfriend)

>Yes it does. Adding in random "what ifs" based on nothing but your assumptions is not at all a contribution to the discussion. Neither of us have any clue what occurs during these dates and until we do speculating on it is irresponsible.

I meant in a sense that just that they happened (ie she thought those people were "date" worthy, and some people do not see dates without possible love interested involved) is enough for some people.

On a forum related to common interest. They found out they were local, exchanged skype contacts, chatted.

Go for younger girls. I started dating my wife when I was 29 and she was 16. Molded her into a proper wife and she wasn't sluting around.

I've literally never seen that happen before.

Divorce rate for married young + that big of a age gap is huge.
15 years age gap is around 75%, and marrying a teenager doubles the odds of divorces.

Enjoy your divorce.

I have more than one online friend that met his girlfriend on forums and stuff. Either they were local (if they were from a populated area), or one of them moved for the other.
Doesn't really happen if you do it when you're a teen, but in your last year of college or so it's pretty common since you'll be moving anyway.

Well, I.highly doubt it, since after eight years and two kids, we still are madly in love. Still, even if she leaves me or something, at least I pumped out two kids and had a pretty great marriage for eight years. Still, I highly doubt that she'll leave me.

Yes.

I'm 27.

>Girl with 3 Male friends (all married)
>Mid 20s
>Virgin
>Dresses. All the dresses.
You'd have a very hard time spotting me. Most people assume I've slept around a lot.

The sheer surprise and disbelief I get from anyone when they prove and I tell them the truth, never really gets old.

But uh, I am on a few dating apps, where I just added that I'm a virgin. Dont think a lot of people will believe that, but if you are looking for that, I'd advice you to at least give it a shot if the girl claims she has never had a guy.

Still waiting on the secret to meeting hundreds of people each week.

Because he doesn't have the confidence of a crippled NEET edgelord, who thinks the world is out to get him.

Bot being on Jow Forums the whole day? Actually going out to meet people?
Quit the everyone is out to get me mentality

I could go to a different bar every day and somehow talk to every person inside and still not meet enough people to reach that point. I still cannot fathom meeting such an astronomical number of people.

I'm genuinely lost. The way I see it, this just means I'm worse than they are. The couch surfing drug addicts, the amoral layabouts, the grotesque inside and out all manage to find relationships, and often good ones with attractive partners.

I can't. I don't know why I can't. I'm an observant and analytical person, I'm good at talking to people even... but this part of life feels like one big joke I'm not in on. If someone told me that relationships weren't real and sex was just some made up fiction like magic I'd be inclined to believe them. That's how far removed from this reality I am, despite functioning normally otherwise. It's so frustrating and I have no contempt for anyone but myself....