My condom broke

My condom broke.

I was having sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke as I came. I came in her, she pushed out semen and a part of the condom that broke off. She is not on birth control. She is taking a plan b within 24 hours however, and her period is in a week.

Am I fucked? Am I gonna be a teenage dad? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: JPEG_20190306_103954.png (950x1024, 621K)

>Am I gonna be a teenage dad?
Have fun with your ban, underage retard

I'm 19, nine-teen

>and her period is in a week.
Things aren't looking good for you. Hope you've got cash for an abortion.

Had experienced the same. Get her the morning after pill

They make morning after pills, and most of the time, insemination isn't 100% even if you were trying. You'll be fine, but both of you should be using birth control but I doubt you will.

We definitely are after this. We couldn't due to family issues, but we'll find a way and stop sex in the mean time just in case.

Can you name your kid after me just in case we're all wrong?

>her period is in a week.
Nothing the old 6000mgs of vitamin C can't fix. Done it several times.
Also fertility is trash at that time in the cycle. You'll be fine with plan B though.

Sure, what's your name buddy?

Keith Jr. II

Sorry, I don't want a kid named Kieth

Keith*

>Kieth
>ie
Nevermind, I hope he comes out retarded

Attached: FB_IMG_1537866096499.jpg (848x1199, 123K)

>Typo
And I corrected myself

>She is taking a plan b
>Am I fucked?

No.

Ovulation starts about 14 days before the period so you may have missed it if it was only a week before the period. The plan b will also help alot for sure. My girl pranked me once on April fools and said she was pregnant (fake test and everything) and I was scared for over a year. The egg also dies from 12-24 hours. The real bad spot to be in is for that to happen 2 weeks after her period. Tbh I wouldnt worry about it. WebMD will drive you nuts with people saying "only takes one sperm cell" but it's much harder to get pregnant than you think. Hope this plays out well dude.

Try not to stress about it so much, stress can make her miss her period. Parsley tea can make her start her period if doesn't come right away.

Didnt use trojans eh? You poor fool.

You’re gonna have a baby. Abort ship now. If she sees an ultrasound and wants to keep said baby, tell her you will leave her if so. Just like the POS fucker did to me.

>My girl pranked me once on April fools and said she was pregnant (fake test and everything) and I was scared for over a year
what the fuck
that's not a funny prank, that's relationship-ending

Lmao if push comes to shove I'm not leaving the kid, I'm not gonna be a POS father.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it man

You are going to be a POS father and she is going to be a POS mother. You're not even 25 yet.

The morning after pill is very reliable, so long as the woman isn't on other pills, which you say she isn't. But if it doesn't work then make sure you abort. What is it, a couple hundred dollars? Best investment of your life.

Np the day after pill and if she really gets pregnant youll need ~300€ in order to pay for an abortion dont be stupid and tell your parents your situation if you dont have the money

Hell, even borrow from a loan shark if you have to. People have no idea how expensive kids are, and that's not even factoring in how much work it takes to give them a proper upbringing.

Yeah, I'd do anything not to have a kid at a young age lmao. I'd try my best if push came to shove, but fuck that noise.