I don't wanna hear this shit

Not really looking for advice, just having a question out of curiosity - does anyone else (guys and girls) lose pretty much all interest instantly when a potential hookup mentions bowel movements in any more specific way than 'I need to go to the toilet'?

I don't mean some kind of precise description of their morning turd, but a girl even just saying 'I need to pee' instead of 'I need to go to the toilet' pretty much completely kills my attraction to her for atleast a day or two.

Just another, more extreme example:
Couple months ago I met this insanely hot girl - literally the most beautiful chick I ever talked to -, great connection, good flirty vibes, then I hit her up a couple of days after being busy. Ask her how she's been, she mentions she's been ill, I ask her if she caught the flu and then she's like 'Nah, food poisoning, had to puke and had the shits for a couple of days'...
And my sexual interest was killed utterly and completely that moment.

She still texts me regularly and tries to get flirty, but there's no way I'm ever hitting that now. And this definitely isn't the first time this happened.

So am I just insanely harsh about this or can anyone relate?

Attached: 249.jpg (348x505, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepsychologist.bps.org.uk/volume-25/edition-6/toilet-psychology
nypost.com/2017/08/28/smarter-people-are-more-likely-to-use-curse-words/
nytimes.com/2017/07/27/smarter-living/the-case-for-cursing.html
huffpost.com/entry/health-benefits-of-swearing_n_5a5e44a8e4b0106b7f65b3a6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you turned off when you find out your friend has no soul?

Attached: 1551819491095.jpg (377x357, 77K)

Why would it?

Its not about you being choice, its that you have a demented and unhealthy view of normal human functions.
In my experience hot women talk about shitting a lot and arent shy about their body.

The only person that would fit your expectation is someone that is completely repressed and most likely abused.

Seek professional help.

Everybody poops, pees, and vomits occasionally.
You're developmentally immature for letting it ruin something like their sexual image, because unless they talk to you about those kinks, they won't do that during sex. It's fine to not be turned on when someone is hurting, but days for a bowel movement is rediculous.

You're not even listening to yourself

No one has a soul.

Liar.

>Everybody poops, pees, and vomits occasionally.
Thanks Captain. Ofcourse they do. Nobody argued that. I just don't want to hear about it.

They're just words.
Poop, pee, and vomit
Get over yourself and grow up.

You have no soul.

Im with you op, my wifes holes are to be worshiped. I dont need to think about their bodily functions. Its about being attractive to your partner, the same reason i don't fart in front of her.

But you need to discuss this expectation up front, not expect them to magically know.

Vomit is probably one of the most obscene words in the English language

But the fact that you have a fear of discussing the subject of bodily functions is telling of your mental state.

Tell the hot girl your interested but not interested in witnessing or hearing about bodily functions. Me and my wife dont use the bathroom in front of eachother even after 9 years of marriage

I thought it was voted that most people hate
MOIST

Good way to go if either of you dies on the toilet. You'll both be alone and won't figure it out for days.

>The only person that would fit your expectation is someone that is completely repressed and most likely abused.
Not really. Had enough perfectly fine and healthy women that were discrete about this and still perfectly open sexually and in every other way. I don't go around telling chicks that I squirted shit for two days straight, I just say 'I had food poisoning'. Like seriously, everyone knows what food poisoning means, so why do people feel the autistic need to overtly communicate the details?

What?

Not op but an agreer, its about not being fucking disgusting. He doesnt want to hear how his gf plasters the bowl with hot green shit.

>so why do people feel the autistic need to overtly communicate the details?
Not everyone takes everyone seriously about illnesses.

This post demonstrate so clearly the problem with the people on this board it's a moral confusion that leads it to all these problems in your life a complete lack of understanding of what it means to do good and have done good

You sound literally retarded please leave the thread and the website you tripfagging bitch.

Somebody's bootyflustered~

Menstrual discharge.

Hey OP, fuck you, eat shit.

Attached: 077FE3BD-2B84-4447-8708-C93E2C358D5F.gif (500x273, 998K)

Attached: Centennial_Clock_Tower.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>You mad?
Noones mad, its simply that the website and the world would benifit more if you killed your family and then yourself

I don't have a fear of discussing anything. Matter of fact we're discussing them right now and be assured I'm not shuttering in panic. I don't mind my mates farting infront of me, I fucking fart infront of them all the time. I'd of fucking course tell them 'I'm just going for a piss, ay' and don't mind them doing that. It just simply kills my sexual desire for someone.

Honestly, it's fucking astounding what everyone itt is projecting. I don't ghost chicks for saying stuff like this - as said in OP I'm still talking to said girl regularly, because we share a lot of interests...I just don't want to have sex with here anymore. How that translates to 'omfg you are mentaly ill and were abused and you have no soul is beyond me.

Because it's 1 normal 2 sometimes funny

When you meet a girl you are stupid enough to fall for one day you'll think it's empathize and want to protect her, OP.

You wouldn't understand what it's like to sufer

Strict mom, no proper female role models, sheltered current life, obsessive compulsive, depression with concepts of low self worth.

Thats the point though. I'd still happily look after that girl if she was sick, but just as a friend, not a potential boyfriend. How exactly does that make me a bad person?

Yeah, not biting.

You have a distorted view of what your sexual partner should be like. It’s completely unrealistic and unhealthy.

You’re much akin to the women who suffer from anorexia nervosa and still see themelves as overweight.

I can relate

>When I did come across excretion in my psychological travels it was usually mentioned in titillating stories about the famous. An embittered former Nazi leader spread rumours that Adolf Hitler had a urinary fetish that put a dampener on his romantic life. For decades Charles Darwin was afflicted with ‘extreme spasmodic daily & nightly flatulence’, each burst preceded by ringing of the ears. As a schoolboy Carl Jung experienced a vision of God, seated on a golden throne, dropping ‘an enormous turd’ on a cathedral. Martin Luther experienced his own spiritual revelations while seated on the privy, was afflicted by constipation and urinary retention and used a rich assortment of scatological expressions to denounce the devil. Constipation also bedevilled Sigmund Freud.

If OP can survive this, his issue is most likely in how he was potty trained.

>It’s completely unrealistic
It's completely realistic. I do it, I met plenty of women that do it. Relationships were perfectly healthy. You're just flat out wrong.

whoops, forgot the link
thepsychologist.bps.org.uk/volume-25/edition-6/toilet-psychology

What exactly is this trying to proof? I hear my roommate farting 50 times per day, I use a shitstained porterloo everyday at work, I don't care. Just don't expect me to get a hardon after you told me how you painted the pot green after drinking too many onions-lattes with your girls.

Oh, I see now. OP is just another entitled POS who thinks the world revolves around his dick, and that women only talk to him and enjoy life because they want his penis inside their bodies.

Protip: in a sea of a couple billion dicks, no one but you gives a fuck about your dick.

You're unhealthily fetishizing them to dehumanizing standards if you can't accept the reality of ailments and bowel movements in somebody you expect to form a relationship with.

I’m not the one with the excreation phobia. You are mentally ill.

>I don't wanna hear about your diarreah
>OP is just another entitled POS who thinks the world revolves around his dick, and that women only talk to him and enjoy life because they want his penis inside their bodies.
Uhm ok.

So am I unhealthily fetishizing myself by not goung into detail? Are the women I met that are discrete about this stuff somehow unhealthily fetishizing and dehumanizing me, by holding me to this standard? If yes, then that's a whole lot of unhealthy fetishizing and dehumanizing that led to some pretty damn human and loving relationships. Weird. Also if some proposedly fetishizing and dehumanizing behaviour gets me into good relationships - thanks for giving me reason to stick to this preferrence.

>I hear my roommate farting 50 times per day, I use a shitstained porterloo everyday at work, I don't care.
>You have excreation phobia
Ahhh

No no, he's just talking about how hearing about it doesn't give him an erection. As if women only exist and live for sex, and their talking to him and living their lives is "flirting." OP is just a garbage person, not mentally ill. Narcissist, maybe, if that counts.

>No no, he's just talking about how hearing about it doesn't give him an erection. As if women only exist and live for sex
How exactly does statement 2 follow from statement 1? Girls have farted infront of me, I'm still friends with them. As I said, I'm still on friendly terms with the one mentioned in OP. So the conclusion from that is somehow that I only see women as sex objects? Me being friends with girls I hear talking about feces, periods and heard farting, makes me someone that values women only for sex?
You're not making sense.

Nice analysis.
My question is thus; the subject is demonstrating unhealthy behavior that on the surface correlated with his own sexual preferences, or is it a sign in and of itself that the subject has deep repressed sexual maladaptitions? Perhaps his mother shamed him for deficating on her car seat?

Attached: 26DF36B1-B226-4261-AC37-1B303BAB8D2B.jpg (620x342, 21K)

Yeah, there are a lot of repressed individuals out there that are lucky you're the same kind of fucked up they are. Normal humans think you're weird, btw, incase I haven't driven that point in yet.

It's the "I have to friend zone girls that can healthily excuse themselves to make a bowel movement." that makes you ill, btw.
Because everyone poops, pees, and vomits, you will basically never find a gf unless they are repressive of their bowel movement excuses as well.

You "don't want to have sex" with someone who talks about bodily functions.

Literally no one was/is trying to have sex with you anyway but you seem to think they are.

So these women have given no indication they want you sexually i.e. "let's fuck," who gives a fuck if you are "turned off" by them talking about bodily functions? No one but you. Too penis. Get over yourself.

So how’s being a virgin still and do you love how mother folds your laundry for you?

Dude, you didn't read the thread, he's friendzoning potential dates because they're open about announcing their shits and pee breaks. These women could have continued a relarionship with him, but his autism towards body fluids coming from a romantic partner make him soft for 2 days straight.

Sounds like excuses to me. Instead of risking rejection, you rule out potential mates before hand.

Forever alone, cupcake.

relationship*
Excuse me, it's late and I was laughing too hard while posting.

I see that you’re awake. Don’t even bother, By the time that you see that girl empty her rectum I’ll be using a different one. Cheers.

Attached: E4C98E47-CEFC-49C2-94B7-CB0E5BD5FF30.gif (500x273, 998K)

Trips of shit.

>"I have to friend zone girls that can healthily excuse themselves to make a bowel movement."
I literally said in OP that a 'I need to go to the toilet' is perfectly fine. So a woman being able to healthily excuse herself to make a bowel movement is absolutely fine to me.

Dude you're just senslessly rambling at this point.

>He's friendzoning potential dates because they're open about announcing their shits and pee breaks
No. I'm friendzoning potential dates because they're announcing their toilet breaks in a way that is extremely unattractive to me.
Honestly, what's your obsession with overtly and in detail talking about your bowel movements with potential partners? Why are you so fucking set on this that you're rambling to someone on Jow Forums, just because they want their partners to be a little discrete about this? Does my aversion to this somehow make you afraid that someone could reject you because of this?

>scat pics on Jow Forums
I'm so shocked right now.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529453295232.jpg (809x1106, 37K)

You have entirely wasted everyone's time here.

>being called out on being loser idiot
>hurr durr Jow Forums
>i'm too cool for this

Next!

Why are you obsessed about if somebody mentions the kind or explicit details? Normal people don't fucking care if somebody says they're gonna blow up the bathroom, because that doesn't turn them into an ugly person worth of repulsion, since everybody does it.
Why does it make another person less attractive to you only purely by their wording? Do you also censor cursing? Not like opposing view points? What is so ungodly hideous about the way someone mentions a bowel movement?
Why are you like this? Did your family shit on you in the crib? Did your parents pull your pants down and force you to pee infront of them? A hooker shit on your chest? What is your damage?

His mother fingered his asshole, thus he feara his own shit.

Shitmother

Attached: 04D1D650-9A12-4493-B9C9-27625697F193.jpg (277x182, 5K)

>my poopoo moving image don't shock the other kids. The're loosers!!!!! :(
Totally me wasting your time by not being shocked by some average shit gif, not you wasting your own time by posting them.

>Next
Gl finding someone in current year that's still shocked by those pics.

Not experiencing the greatest joy in the world, watching some bitch shit then promptly fucking her in the ass. Got your priorities all bvkwards, faggot.

Why are people repulsed by pimples? Why do people dig people with one haircolour and are utterly repulsed by those with another? Why are some completely turned off by bad eating manners? Why do people have preferrences at all?

I'm not obsessing over anything. It's simething I don't find attractive, that's it. Plenty women out there that fit the description. You're obsessing about it, somehow trying for ages to convince me that I absolutely have to enjoy it when my partner's talking about their shits. Why?

>Why does it make another person less attractive to you only purely by their wording?
How is wording not essential in creating attraction? It is essential in every possible way, so how would your bowel movements somehow be excluded from that?

>Do you also censor cursing?
I'm not censoring anything. But since we're at it - many women find cursing very unattractive, so according to this thread they are damaged, repressed, fucked up, soulless narcissists, that got verbally abused by their parents, virgins too and whatnot.

>Normal people don't fucking care if somebody says they're gonna blow up the bathroom, because that doesn't turn them into an ugly person worth of repulsion, since everybody does it.
A lack of attraction is not repulsion. Again, I'm still on friendly terms with girl in Op, I like her quite a bit, I just don't want to fuck her anymore (which somehow makes me a narcissist that only views women as sex objects according to this thread). I'm not repulsed by my friends talking about their shits - I don't care. I just can't lose any attraction, since I wasn't attracted in the first place. If a woman that I'm not attracted to in the first place would start talking how bad she sprayed the bathroom, my attitude towards her wouldn't change at all. I'd still be just as kind to her as before. Again, how does that make me a damaged, vile freak?

Get a load of this freak.

Fear o shit

>I hear my roommate farting 50 times per day, I use a shitstained porterloo everyday at work, I don't care.
>Fear of shit
Makes more sense every time you repeat it. I swear.

Ah, ok, you are a damaged censorship whore.
>Most studies say people that curse and openly have bigger vocabularies and are more honest, so the inverse is vocabulary based learning disability and lying.
Still not waivering that narcissism accusation.

It makes you a damaged vile freak because that's the flimsiest, most vapid reason fucking ever to lose interest in a girl.
Why is such a trivial matter such a hard trigger? Frankly, you're doing these girls a favor by removing yourself from the table sooner than later. They deserve a guy with a little more integrity.
What will happen if you're 2 years into a relationship and she tells you about the colossal shit she just took because she trusts you and think it'll be grossly funny to relate over? Are you just going to dump her?
You don't see anything wrong with the way you think when everyone else can clearly see there's something wrong with you.
This board is for advice, not validation. Seeing as you're clearly not looking for advice to fix your problem, just fuck off.

1. I don't think cursing is unattractive - I said a lot of women do. So not an argument.
2. Are you implying cursing everywhere, at any time, with any person is somehow a sign of intelligence and honesty? Because most normal people would say that's a total lack in social intelligence, probably highly autistic.
Surprising that some doofus on Jow Forums is praising autistic behaviour as normal and intelligent? Not really?
3. Narcissism? What part about me? The still being friends with them, the moving on to other people part or the part where I'd still care for the girl with food poisoning despite not being attracted?

>You need to have good reason not to be attracted to a woman
And I'm the entitled one? Nah. It's as good a reason as any and as 'reasonable' as any other. Is not being attracted to someone because of their face, their body, their kermit the frog voice any less 'vile and shallow'? It's pretty natural I'd say.
Also implying you consciously choose reasons for attraction or un-attraction is so intellectually dishonest and plain false, that yes - this discussion is pointless.

>your problem
Something that never caused me any problems is somehow a problem? I disagree.

it makes me think how my bf pooped once and it wouldn't flush so he used a stick to split it in half so it would go down lol

nypost.com/2017/08/28/smarter-people-are-more-likely-to-use-curse-words/
nytimes.com/2017/07/27/smarter-living/the-case-for-cursing.html
huffpost.com/entry/health-benefits-of-swearing_n_5a5e44a8e4b0106b7f65b3a6
This is not debatable, there are actual studies.
>despite not being attracted?
This is the point we are making. You avoiding this girl as partner potential, because of words. That is your autism/narcissism behavioral complex.

>What will happen if you're 2 years into a relationship and she tells you about the colossal shit she just took because she trusts you and think it'll be grossly funny to relate over? Are you just going to dump her?
I reckon a grown ass woman thinking her turds are grossly funny and a reason to relate over is so painfully autistic and unfunny that I'm pretty sure those traits would mainfest in so many unattractive ways waaay before that situation could even arise, that I'm confident this is a non-issue that will never come up. Like seriously, there's people out there that unironically think turds are something to relate over and I'm somehow the weirdo. What else do you relate over? The dirt under your toenails? Your smelly genitals? Your parents sharing the same parents?

I give up. The autismo is lost, toilet humor is a myth. Society doesn't need his spawn.

>there are actual studies
There are no studies that proof cursing at any time with anyone and everywhere is a sign of intelligence. There's studies that show cursing more on average (do you know what that means?) is correlating - not causal - with higher intelligence. But yeah, go ahead and try to include a super smart and creative curse in every sentence at your next job interview. Surely the hr guy will be impressed by your wits, eh.
Besides, again, I'm not even the person thinking negatively about cursing, so why are you insisting on it. Go and argue with someone that thinks cursing is unattractive.

>You avoiding this girl as partner potential, because of words
Literally everyone avoids people that use words in a way they don't like. What fucking point are you trying to make? Words don't matter? Because that again would be highly autistic. Words matter. Communication matters. If you don't think so adress the next cop you see as a smelly cuck nigger and see how much he values your intelligence and how attracted he'll be.

Look, faggot: You can be as autistic how ever much you want thats your good right.
But stop fucking complaining like a bitch about other people not adhering to your autism - thats your problem, not theirs.

>no you
Good argument, Champ.

Ditto. I still don't get why girls especially do this: Tell the entire room that they have to pee. Men, sometimes, but I hear it far less.
Either walk or just say "toilet". Just keep it discreet, for fucks sake.

What are you doing here?
You ask for opinions, get them and then you become this screeching autist when people share theirs. Just leave then.
Are you insanely harsh?
Yes
If you don't want to hear them tell you every detail that's totally fine. If you don't want to hear something like "I had the shits for days" that's fine too.
But even saying something like "I need to pee" tuns you off?
That's way too little. You should try getting over that or normalising this for yourself. How though? I don't really know. Maybe watch pee porn?
I don't think you have huge mental issues or anything like that, except for not being able to take critisism, you're just a but repressed concerning this issue.

If you really don't want to change your threshold for getting turned off, which you don't seem to be, tell people about this.
If you think you like a girl try to bring up that you don't want to hear her talk about bowel movements. She might think you're an asshole or feel like shit because of you but oh well.
Like another user said, you can have your autistic preferences but you can't accept everyone to have those as well.