These are the last remaining truly white countries on planet earth. say something nice about them

these are the last remaining truly white countries on planet earth. say something nice about them.

Attached: Std7kV3.png (986x802, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhO9j0G61Ac
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Belgium
>The Netherlands
user, I...

>russia
>white
lol, it's asian af

>Belgium
It is as bad as us if not worse. Beside, there is no more "white country" there are just white ethnic enclaves.

You have te regroup and prepare for the day they will come to kill us all.

Attached: 1538359908966.gif (359x600, 78K)

>moldova
>white

you mean the country's you get soon kicket out.

>"Let me tell you about which countries are hu-white"

Attached: 1551982053116.jpg (252x200, 12K)

>slavs
>baltic chinks
>alp jews
>caucasus niggers

Yeah, white.

>Poland
>white
It is.

The prime minister of Ireland is an unelected Indian homosexual.

dios mio....
el Diablo...

>Ireland
>white

Isn't Finland still +95% white ? I thought Norway was still pretty white too, at least way more than Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and as much as Ireland, Denmark or Austria.

>t.

Attached: 957.jpg (675x450, 57K)

Dane checking in. Can confirm. I've been hired as a software dev and so far I've heard the CEO say:

>We don't hire jews (as a joke)
>Make a speech in german with frantic arm movements, and end it with sieg heil and a salute.
>Tech lead said "someone photoshopped a nigger dick in a picture of me eating a mars bar"
>CTO said "We offer our services everywhere - except maybe terrorist states, such as Israel and Raqqa"
>Can't remember context, but CTO also said: "Naaah, that's not it [jews], just like money.... and power."

And keep in mind I've had this job for 14 days. Everyday there's something spicy. I've god bless Denmark.

Attached: quack.png (281x547, 350K)

Oh also, we literally have our immigrants shipped off to concentration camps (Google it, we made it a 90 million dolla rproject). And more of those quotes just came to me.

Such as the CEO saying
>"1st, 2nd, 3rd generaiton. I don't care. Get them out of here. Denmark is for danes."

Based and redpilled.

Every Irish person I've met has seemed backwards/inbred.

>Belgium
My man, if only you knew how bad things really are

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR TECH IS SO FUCKING POZZED HERE

Attached: 1552693034119.jpg (480x480, 28K)

What ?
Have you EVER been to Utrecht ?
It is the least white-looking city in Europe

Aren't women whores that don't make kids and aren't there women in politics and in top positions in multinational companies, though ? Can't have everything, I guess

Estonia is 66.8% mongol though

just letting you know, a lot of you fuckers come over here and shit things up. I'd take nigerian or polish immigrants any day over bongs

> this.

*looks at flag*

Oh i see now.

Praise Tengri, ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=LhO9j0G61Ac

West poland may be my resting place.

No. Some of our important sectors are owned by overseas companies, however these deals expire. Right now there's an iron eye on corrupt politicians because our prime minister flew Emiratest 1st class (got his own cabin with a bed) and bought a suit, and it almost made him resign.

Denmark is pretty vigilant when it comes to being corrupt.

Attached: danskflag.png (415x281, 4K)

Belgium and neaderlands? Lol

I feel bad for you user. But please don't come to our country with your mutt genes =(

No burger is pure.

>potato niggers
>white
they chimp out and bomb things if someone calls Londonderry Londonderry
they are light-skinned niggers

american-pig no like migrants?

Time to regroup to the east and prepare for the fight.
Deus vult.

Attached: B64F4294-D131-40AE-A629-21F0FFCA6B2D.png (861x500, 240K)

>go to school
>no niggers in my class
>no niggers in my school
>no niggers in my county
>never saw a nigger in my life
life is good

Remember this mutt kid asking Danes about Sarah Jeong on the streets of Copenhagen ? Almost all of them, men or women, were blue-pilled cucks, saying in substance, "racism against blacks is evil, but racism against whites is ok".

Toss out Benelux and Ireland (gay hindu prime minister ffs) and include Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro and Italy.

Russia is a backwards mongoloid-muslim nation.

It just shows you how meaningless the term white is now. Being white from those ethnic groups is like bragging about being tall despite being crippled as well

>Belgium
topkek

Honestly if you removed Dublin from the map, the island would be a million times better.

>switzerland is white
t. xherdan xhaka

I am everywhere the light does not shine. The primal fear you feel in the darkness are my black eyes staring at you from behind.

Attached: 1552715795773.jpg (960x720, 168K)

Ireland has a gay paki for a king your argument is invalid

If it was "soot from the chimneys" then why dutch all look like marokkan even after it rains, hmm?

I think because you are sell-outs, sickened off-cuts from the healthy german beast.

Attached: nigger elf.jpg (299x168, 10K)

nice cope, gypsy

it's really not that bad, Switzerland remains a very based country thanks to their direct democracy and very loose gun laws

Cлaвa ypycaм

>Belgium
>Ireland
OP is a faggot. Modern Irish are the same little metropolitan faggots who absolutely love muslim cock.

There are a few of them ocasionally on the main square but they are rare

but they're clearly red you fuckwit

Eastern europeans aren't white they got RICED. The low lands are full of shitskins from south america and the middle east. The irish are honorary niggers.

>Belgium
>Moldova
>Romania
>Hungary
No

>Russia
Soon around 1/3 of its population will be Muslim. There are multiple huge regions where Sharia law is commonly applied. There are also many other non-white ethnic groups. Russians themselves are also not exactly the whitest, are they?

>say something nice about them.
They have nice cocks with foreskin, unlike most faggots in my kike infested country.

kek, the largest mosque in Europe is in Moscow

Attached: Москва мечеть.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

this one is from my city

Attached: Mosque_Perm.jpg (1488x1984, 559K)

b-but muh based mongol Putin

RICED counts as whites.

>Tier 4: Full rice
>Tier 3: Full Whites
>Tier 2: White fem/Rice man babe
>Tier 1 Master Race: Rice fem/White man babe

Nice try Elliot, but no.

cigan

Literally no u

>flag

Attached: sage2.jpg (640x427, 21K)

slavs are white

Attached: 15473920919950.jpg (682x960, 132K)

I like them.

>Belgium
>white
It’s literally the last isis bastion

Arabs and blacks aren't that bad.

What is the general russian population opinion on Islam and muslims ?

Yeah in Denmark, and in my class, it's very easy to make racist jokes also against Jews, except the token tranny sperg, or to a perked (meaning mudslide or sandnigger) who has an IQ of 80 and is fucking loud and more primal than a monkey.

Otherwise it's pretty nice, a bit less in the capital

Belgium a truly white country? Perhaps more white then France or Germany but we're getting fucked too.

>What is the general russian population opinion
Russian population where cucked about 10 centuries ago.

Yeah like, its nice guys that you appreciate our lifestyle.

>Ireland
Muh heritage bias. Ireland is full of niggers

Mám rád Češtinu a jejich obyvatel. Hezký šest měsíců studovat

Russia is no longer white.
Too many immigrants from asian countries.

They are worse

Belgia is FULL of niggers

As a belgian living in switzerland and having lived in netherlands its
1) switzerland
2) netherlands
3) belgium

I put belgium last because people are living more segregated and conservative. There might be more foreigners but less mingling

AZOV IN UKRAINE WILL ACCEPT FOREIGN VOLUNTEERS, AND THEY HATE THEM! YOU CAN LEGALLY OWN GUNS IN UKRAINE, AND WEAPONS ARE READILY AVAILABLE.

wrong, icexico is second best mexico

Attached: future of the world.jpg (4160x3120, 1.02M)

Lmao

He even went and brought his boyfriend to the white house

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

i

Attached: akarin 9.png (419x398, 235K)

.t retard

I'm gonna join and spam gore pictures how about that

Austria is great, to this day you can argue for total removal or extermination of subhumans and nobody is going to bat an eye.
Sadly American degeneracy is swapping over to us via universities...

Agreed. Can we also get rid of the shithole known as Tipperary too?

OP is a retard

2017 there were 384,123 people with a foreign background living in Finland (7% of the population).

1. Russia (83,675)
2. Estonia(52,424)
3. Sweden(42,210)
4.Iraq (32,778)
5.Somalia (19,807)
6.United Kingdom (16,732)
7.Yugoslavia (12,229)
8.China (11,814)
9.Thailand (11,553)
10.Vietnam(10,817)

So we are still quite white.

Attached: It+says+that+finns+have+the+purest+white+genes+in+_ec73d560a02849a44035846ba26d46e3.jpg (400x425, 42K)

make zagreb grey
filled with albanians and gypsies

>literal discord tranny

Still whiter than all of Serbia and Russia. Keep it that way, Croatbro, fight the cucks. It's too late for us.

are russians whites or snow niggers?

the only non whites in serbia are southern serbs and gypsies, even albanian/serbian mixes
the rest of you are white imo

proud to be white :))

The real number of Gypsies in Serbia is over 10%. Our Antifa blocked the census takers from accessing the ghost towns, which are inhabited by the Gypsies, so their official number is even less. Our president and lesbo PM signed a document giving all rapefugees dumped from EU a Serbian citizenship and are openly stating that they seek to replace our emigrating work force. My estimation as someone who travels is that in 20 years tops, there will be a million Albos in Serbia proper.

All in all, there will be no Serbia in a few decades and there is literally nothing we can do to change that fact. Don't let yourself end up like us, Croatia.

Truth is, these are all majority white countries, but everything east of Hungary is a fucking dumb - my country included.
How?
Also in the ancient world, most of Europe was a lawless barbaric shit-pile, the nords had huts just like the niggers. Only Rome and Greece are remembered to have any civilization whatsoever.

bump this thread:

Attached: 545731005_cropped_edited.png (702x1024, 546K)

what about the baltics, czechoslovakia and poland? do they count as "east of hungary"?

thanks el creatura

Don't know much about them, but the idea is that white ethnostates aren't doing so hot.
It seems that there's a few civilizations that leap ahead (like the Greeks, the Romans, the Austrians, the Britons, the Germans even the Spanish) but the rest of them languish in either mediocrity or outright shit-level.

nice meme flag nigger