Muslims are literally the only group of people preserving tradition, like family structures, women’s roles...

Muslims are literally the only group of people preserving tradition, like family structures, women’s roles, letting you defend your honor, anti-degeneracy etc...

Why do we hate them again?

Besides their skin color muslims and right wingers have a ton in commons

Attached: FEC3F6FE-048E-4131-8385-C43C634B39F1.jpg (815x544, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when muslims are so advanced why the fuck they are in our country's? XD

I don’t hate them. As a Christian, yes, there are certain aspects to Islam that I appreciate and agree with especially compared to the secular worldview or other religious belief systems. Regardless, there’s of course an incredible amount that I vehemently disagree and ultimately I pray for the souls of all Muslims.

They keep raping kids all over Europe.

Western muslim are no real muslim. They are basically jews

dick chopping cult, semites should all be shot at birth

>kebab shitposting intensifies

the shills are stepping up their efforts

Attached: dcb2461dd9029bd764f50dd73d428a2fb0e952f1319b5c56212e74010907202f.jpg (556x1024, 146K)

You worship a pedo, and you acknowledge Jewsus Kike (ie a jew) as the messiah or prophet.

You're alright Achmed. Stay in your country.

Islam isn't a tradition, you absolute moron. Islam destroyed their cultural traditions, practises, languages and styles of dress more than globalism has ever done to any country.

Attached: 1543179556188.gif (300x186, 446K)

Afghans were the most free people on earth. Lived in the mountains in bumfuck nowhere, self sufficient and didnt give no shit about government.

>Then the west gave them """""""""""FREEDOM"""""""""

thats a hot muzzlim chick why dont she sho her vagene n bobs bich?

I hate the whole fucking thing. The brown cunts who preach it, the religion itself, the fact these cunts still live in shitty mud huts and haven't advanced despite being THE CRADLE OF ALL OF LIFE!

Every time I see a whore muslim woman, with her dumb make-up covered face (I thought it was all about vanity, sluts?) poking out, I just want to sock her in the nose. I'd prefer an AR-15 but we can't get them here.

Attached: 1552627554060s.jpg (204x250, 8K)

I like women being a little loose, I like a little degenerecy, I like a bachelor life. Moderation is all we need. We don't need Islam, it's too extreme. We just need a middle ground, but no religion. It's weak and delusional

Like he said, we don't hate Muslims who live peacefully in their OWN LANDS.

Go preserve it back home shitskin

Attached: image.jpg (480x358, 11K)

We don't hate Muslims, we hate them being in our community. Everyone deserves a home and they're taking ours away. But really it's the people who let them in who are at fault.

Though people who leave their home for selfish reason are truly cowards. They left a home their ancestors have built have bleed and died over for thousands of years. They run away instead of making their home better. You know, the thing that their ancestors have done. I see them all as cowards.

>Why do we hate them again?

Because your religion, culture and language is foreign and alien to my country and any true Canadian wants to preserve Canadian culture, not yours.

lol at the right getting triggered by the truth.

Like Christianity, Islam is also super conservative when it comes to family values. Always glad.Im non religious so I dont participate in this faggotry.

Its were Hitler got his ideas for neo nazism.

Same as you. Your ancestors opened legs to Arabic invaders.

sharia law is underrated

For example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack

Attached: 145676879898567.webm (1600x900, 2.7M)

i dont care as long as they stay in their countries

they should preserve their tradition in their countries

Same is with western jews vs israeli jews. West only works with westerners. Sadly, nothing short of mass murder can make west western again so you have to support murder. There's no other alternative, the "innocent victims" argument goes out the window.

How is this the truth you mentally ill shitskin piece of shit this faggot basically said
>Let me invade your countries and preserve my culture there
Are you fucking retarded you stupid piece of shit? why are you so stupid? stop being so fucking dumb.

Westerners don't agree with the tradition of marrying 12 year olds

Their traditions are killing their neighbors, fucking goats and fucking children, they can keep them.
Also Arabic is the ugliest language on the planet.

so the christcuck finally reveals himself

Inbred, low IQ, basically worthless. Can you justify why they should be allowed to live? I cant think of any benefit of it.

nope.
there are chinatown all around the world.
the difference is the chinks didn't go around beheading people for not wanting to eat dogs.

>finally
Christniggers have always been faggots. The religion is proto-liberalism.

I'm oldfag my hatred started with 911.. Before that I cheered there success of the muj against the soviets.. tldr; they have been killing us for a long time

>preserving tradition
of mass rape and terror, sure.
i'd have no problem with muslims if they all went back to their own country.

Islam is unsustainable in the long term. It's a very militant system that requires constant rape and murder to be effective. Are you prepared to murder your own children to prove a point?

>muslims did 9/11

imagine being this much of a bluepilled cuck in 2019

>The only ones upholding tradition
Mexican women are the new white women.

Deal with it.

Because their religion commands that you have to get your foreskin cut off.

Attached: circumcision how bad things really are.png (450x350, 271K)

>preserving tradition
THEIR tradition. For that they intend to destroy ours.
You can shove your ton of commons where the sun doesn't shine.

>muslims are so advanced why the fuck they are in our country
jews.
>disrupt the stable muslims countries
>send western men armies for oil rush
>send false flaggers and such to attack each other
>no peace back home, so refugee departed to the West, as apparently you're responsible for their countries destruction.
>not in conflict muslim country "refugee" joins these emigrations because (((human rights))) shit where it makes these people self-hate their own country where it looks disgusting compared to the "freedom and secured human rights" of the West.
>culture clash, incompatible lifestyle
>war ensues
>profit by (((them))) because they can create money out of demands (countries with no weapon will ask for them etc).
>debts by war will be repeated and escalated
>enslaved forever to the (((them))).
>they profit
will you be the one to burst the cycle? for starter, replace your politician with actual people, not jews nor their puppets.

hurrr durr havent advanced. Your incel inbred asses wish you could be like Dubai
Anyone that thinks arabs still ride camels and live in huts is a fucking retarded. no wonder your race is dying off and no one wants to reproduce with you not even your own women. but theyll let the saudis pee on em

Attached: jewish mans glitch.jpg (336x400, 180K)

I'll be completely honest. I know a Muslim woman online and she is bound to virginity by her religion. Her appetite for sexual roleplay is insatiable. She is a freak. She's not like the regular American thot that hates you. She wants to be loved and accepted. She is willing to fulfill anything a man wants. It's unfortunate that the cultural differences are too great, I could never be compatible with her.

Too bad their traditions are terrible and subhuman

have you never been to north africa, retard? You think Doha or Damascus are representative or the average Arab?

You can, actually. I won't call it a loophole nor a reformed/liberal Islam ideas but it is possible.

Islam is just competition, the real threat is immigration and it's threatening everyone, even Muslims.

Because they are here and actively replacing whites.

All of "preserving tradition, like family structures, women’s roles, letting you defend your honor, anti-degeneracy etc..." is completely meaningless and irrelevant if there are no white people anymore.

Everything in Dubai was created by whites, dumbass.

and immigration was created by none other than that certain "powerful" minority.

Jews and Muslims always work hand in hand when it comes to fighting Europeans

>mostly Muslim men coming to white nations
>many of whom have a proclivity to join other Muslim men to form gangs and join Islamic extremist groups
>barely assimilate and instead try to turn white nations into rape resorts
Stay in your own land and fix your own (((problems))) instead of running to the white man's land like the coward you are, Abdul.

This.

Attached: large_VNXK3zvhW-GJjhCAyC2zQzQwc_hy86koP_hj2lKCdMA.jpg (1008x435, 133K)

>THEIR tradition
It's likely he meant Tradition, as in the Traditionalist school. Not the mostly hollow customs we've come to call tradition.

That said, Islam is itself far from Tradition and is undergoing the same period of spiritual dissolution. So OP is still largely incorrect.

And you stay in yours, Tyrone

Attached: America 1515522051675.jpg (480x484, 12K)

If she knew that I frequented this website, I think she would be furious. She is a is against any racism. It's so obvious that she hides her online life from her family. She is willing to give a man anything he wants as long as he is kind and respectful to her, something that is obviously nonexistent in her life.

Muslims rapes kids so they can marry them

Didn't read, fuck you muzzie

Attached: 20190316_021353.jpg (317x317, 69K)

they are taking over the world, have rape gangs, they have a lot of extremist groups and treat their women like shit

You mentally ill shitskin piece of shit your race doesn't even exist anymore the arabs that built civilizations have nothing to do with you you're all nigger blooded sandnigger shitskins, and like that lad said whites literally built Dubai you dumb fucking sahara nigger.

No, EVERY tradition. While the west destroy everyone else's. The western countries just throw their culture to the ground, shun it even despise it. That is the true death of the west, how they shun their religion and culture and embrace instagram and hollywood. The west died with industrialisation

Attached: America and the west R1rst5ubo1_1280.jpg (800x1157, 312K)

Attached: (you).jpg (491x491, 90K)

Hmm. She reminds me of someone I knew. So, keeping her religion aside, why are you attracted to her in the first place? green text, maybe?

Do you think I’m some evangelical protty boomer type? I’m not. I’m not even Protestant. Here’s what I like about Islam/Muslims in general:
1. Typically dislike Jews
2. Strongly encourage traditional gender roles
3. Anti-LGBT
4. Critical of the West in general
5. Their passion and firmness in religious faith
They are probably a few other things, but overall, that’s about it. I still overall strongly dislike Islam and would probably have a tough time befriending a majority of Muslims. Regardless, there are for sure some out there who I could be friends with. In the end, they are made in the image of God. I do not want them to all be damned or die cruelly. But, yes, there are many Muslims out there who are truly wicked especially the men.

agreed

Is that why European Christians gave Jews a land in the Middle East? You're a kike too. Perfidious Albion was used as a term for good reasons. The only problem was omitting the French from the label.
Muslims don't really "subvert". If they want to do something bad, they'll do it in the open and to your face. Look at Muslim countries, many of them still have lies that go against "human rights" and don't advocate for tolerance.
>killing their neighbors,
That's 100% of European history until the recent American hegemony. You're only peaceful now because of America and muh EU.
>fucking goats
Bestiality is very prevalent in the West relative to other spots in the world.
>fucking children,
>what is your Catholic Church

Arabic has more logical grammar and word structure than French, a language riddled with nonsensical exceptions.

they're hypocrites, coke fiends and closet alcoholics in denial

cope all you want

I dont have a problem with muslims.
I just dont like them living im my country.

>Muslims don't really "subvert"
I don't give a shit what you think ya ugly chink, birth rates are the main issue, read the manifesto

Attached: 13243546357685.jpg (415x914, 89K)

The Arabs being displaced by jews,
the West being displaced by the Arabs,
The West and the Arabs are killing each others,
jews are the happy ones left.
Hitler was always right.

none of this shit would have happened if algore won

There is no more right-wing, conservative, haters for "alternative lifestyle" and pedofans than Muslims. AKA they're perfect Jow Forumsfags. Weird you losers hate them when they believe in all the tight-ass, crybaby MUH JEWS & MUH WYMINNS faggotry you love.

Dont lie you know you wanna genocide then faggot

She's into some esoteric stuff that only a few thousand people in the entire world are into. Think of a nun, not allowed to have sex or a relationship, but secretly wishing someone wanted her....

im gonna move to poland...

no, i wanna kill jews.

>Muslims are literally the only group of people preserving tradition

BS. Other savages in Amazonia and all sorts of islands are preserving traditions as well.

you left out marry 9 year olds & cut off their clitoris

>muh jews
You're such a faggot I don't give a shit about jews all I see is those stupid sandnigger shit stinking shitskins causing havoc all over europe I don't wanna hear about ((( ))) cause the kikes don't force them to do none of that shit they do it at their own dumb sandnigger will they are fucking parasitic shitskins.

their tradition is more degenerate than no traditions.
>no music
>no art
>no science
>no pretty women
>no education
>no self-improvement
>no entertainment

>cut off their clitoris

Do they eat it afterwards? Just wondering.

the difference is that jews have a lot of power while sandniggers are nothing but sandniggers.
If we wanted we could get rid of this problem, easily.
But how do you deal with the jew problem all over the world?
Most of them have a lot of money and influence.
Sandniggers will always sandnig, they are not smart enough to do more.

>he thinks they cut them off for anything but culinary reasons

>Muslims are literally the only group of people preserving tradition
>nike hijab™
pick one, fucking idiot
>Besides their skin color muslims and right wingers have a ton in commons
muslims are muslims. rightwing (mostly) christian...how does that add up?

I don't care about the jews or their (((power))) I want shitskins and sandniggers out of Europe they can be powerful as long as they wanna I don't care as long as Europe is European, if there are no shitskins for them to import then the problem is solved and if they stay around we bleach the ashkenazi qt's into full Europeans and the problem is solved.

They're preserving their traditions and killing European ones, you filthy fucking rat.

so do u hate jews and a bunch of christian americans?

Muslims men are so starved of pussy that they literally whip out their dicks and start masturbating when a modestly dressed women (by western standards) comes into view. It's not the 80/20 rule it's the 90/10 rule when taken to its conclusion..

hey mussie faggot.

GO back to syria or whatever shit hole you people have ruined.

YOu were ensalved by a fuckign faggot Genocidal maniac named MUHAMMID PISS be upon him.

WHo enslaved and murdered your ancestors and forced you to convert or die.

ANd now even thousands of years laters your STILL A SLAVE even after his death.

FUck off and die.

Because they are backwards and stuck in their old outdated beliefs and refuse to evolve like the stagnate dogs they are

based

tell me about the female imams in europe then we talk about values

>but secretly wishing someone wanted her
Just like everyone else here, instead of the easy mode, it's hard mode for her and you. Keep her because you won't find anyone else like her again because the chance are getting slimmer each day to find one like her, even I admit myself that girl like her is getting scarce around here. It's the end time (to us) anyway.

Yeah yeah
Muh J00Z
you muslims always blame the jews for your shit.
If its really the jews, fight them by going back home you shitskins!

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

k

Attached: akarin 11.png (419x398, 235K)

>their tradition is more degenerate than no traditions.

It's much easier to preserve the tradition of oppression. And if you are not oppressed, then your traditions become obsolete soon enough, and replaced by improved customs.

He's based but I'm not? wtf man look at my previous posts I'm the basedest

Amish people are doing it better and not harming anyone. Kys.