This is how Jews see Muslims and whites. How FUCKING retarded can you be to fall for Jewish tricks like that?

This is how Jews see Muslims and whites. How FUCKING retarded can you be to fall for Jewish tricks like that?
Jews have destroyed Middle-East and then forced western government's to take them in as refugees.
It all originates from the Jews.
Brenton and Muslim terrorists are one and the same, they both think that it was whites/Muslims that are attacking them, so they retaliate, when in reality IT'S THE FUCKING KIKES.
We have a common enemy. We can both live separately in peace once they're gone.

Attached: x1080-DGe.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Pakis rape children.

The Jews think everyone thinks they are monkeys?
The Jew think everyone looks like a Simpsons character?
I though Muslims weren't allowed to gamble?
Is is ok to gamble on a jewfight if the Jews are Simpsons monkeys?
What the FUCK are you on about, you goatfucking retard?

Yes but how many levels does it go, who controls our controllers?

Yikes you are very low IQ aren't you?

>Yikes
You know where to go?

Attached: SoyCucks988.jpg (543x307, 33K)

Sneed

>le Muslims are our allies meme

You both get the rope.

Maybe you should stop allying with the Jews then.

Attached: Jews and Muslims vs Spain.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

Sneed

People like you should subscribe to pewdiepie.

Attached: 1552644185362.jpg (1024x537, 52K)

he is trying to redpill normies on things they can swallow, not appeal to you

While I can understand the sentiments and retardation of American's destroying a country and than having the people flee to it's neighboring ones and than getting shot down due to cultural change

I can also see that in order to create a revolutionary start to create systematic change in governments and in the minds of people one needs to create a fear in the general populace and in politicians to make them at least think twice about their actions

If there's a new gunman every week shooting up people it's going to destroy an economy and the general trust of people and government as their "fathers"

Violence leads to more violence and violence leads to radical change

While personally I would have taken a more radical route with some form of politician eradication I can also understand that there comes a lot more risks of failure in that, than an unarmed populace

Attached: dogo face.png (480x480, 108K)

agreed
FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED - MOSSAD SHILLS SEETHING
GET THE FUCK IN HERE ->

Attached: 1523871083503.jpg (1800x2939, 1.31M)

>Jews destroy the middle east just so they can send the refugees to other countries
That doesn't make ant sense you fucking shit skin retard! Besides, you both can die. So drop dead!

What would you have done to stop Gaza if there wasn't a mass shooting?

gas the jews

>"We can both live separately"

Except you're not though are you? You're in our lands en masse breeding us into a minority. How is the Jew forcing you to do this?

The psyops shit is literally fucking retarded because Israel was shooting gaza even when there weren't any other happenings and nobody gave a fuck

So why would they create an elaborate mass shooting to do something they were already doing

It’s the only way to be sure.

Attached: FB843A65-78DB-42B1-9D6B-467196495A83.jpg (604x483, 40K)

Anything you say is invalidated by the hundreds of white children you rape and murder every year. Leave white countries or be prepared to die on your knees like a dog again and again.

Nice try, dunecoon.
Mussies and Juden blur together as the same blemish on the planet.

Your people have been raping our daughters for decades.
Your people have been murdering our families for decades.
Your people raped and beheaded two white women just two months ago.

I want both you and the kikes erased. I will not rest until the entirety of the middle east and africa are glassed and radioactive for thousands of years.

Even most of Jow Forums doesn't get it. A lot of us are just memeing though after seeing so many terror attacks, don't take it too seriously.

Attached: 1552544444133.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>20000 word manifesto
>Only mentions (((them))) once
>Jews are good bois they dindu nuffin
Seemed really weird given how much he was going for the Jow Forums aesthetic.

Really makes you think

Attached: 1552672341661.jpg (713x713, 89K)

Kek. You pair inept, inconspicuous cunts have been scissoring each other for the last several hours now.

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)