AUS/POL/ - FIRST DAY AFTER DAY OF THE ROPE #4

G'day lads

Senator Fraser Anning egged after lashing out at Muslims: ‘They are the perpetrators’
>news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young calls out Ceduna Mayor's 'revolting' meme
>abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/senator-hanson-young-calls-out-sexist-meme/10903080?section=politics

Sky New Zealand pulls Sky News Australia off air over Christchurch massacre coverage
>theguardian.com/media/2019/mar/16/sky-new-zealand-pulls-sky-news-australia-off-air-over-christchurch-massacre-coverage

'He's a good boy': White supremacist's grandmother, 94, reacts with disbelief after horror terror attack - as his sister and mother go into hiding
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816117/Brenton-Tarrants-grandmother-says-good-boy-came-home-Christmas.html

China is overhauling its foreign investment laws today — how might it affect business in Australia?
>abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/china-new-foreign-investment-law-what-it-means-for-australia/10889588?section=politics

FUCK SANDNIGGERS

Attached: 1552691909112.png (904x882, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus
youtube.com/watch?v=ptW8S-mAbA4
stuff.co.nz/business/industries/111334884/christchurch-shootings-anger-at-insulation-company-with-white-supremacy-branding
docdro.id/eE0HPz7
files.catbox.moe/brq2e1.pdf
mega.nz/#!e0tQ2Y4K
mega.nz/#!C80myAZB
www111.zippyshare.com/v/dSteSOcu/file.html
www111.zippyshare.com/v/gvXiTInN/file.html
wickersoft.com/warez/
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/senator-hanson-young-calls-out-sexist-meme/10903080?section=politics
youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
my.mixtape.moe/jjoyre.mp4
archive.is/enBHF
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106418786842734592/pu/vid/320x560/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4?tag=8
anonfile.com/2fF2Z9waba/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj_mp4
app.nihaocloud.com/lib/66344be3-f9f9-4714-8729-79ab198ac2a8/file/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4
dump.bitcheese.net/files/fulodiv/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4
mega.nz/#!L7wi1YDa!jbjLMv195ds-CV-RMNhgZVHMbwK1y-g200OR0plV19w
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
my.mixtape.moe/jwezaq.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ziKQCpTjl8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be polite. Be efficient. Kill every muslims you meet.
youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus

Attached: goodgoys.png (1130x2222, 1.46M)

First for top user from MENSA is fighting ASIO and MERINO glowies and it is BASED AS FUCK!!!

Attached: buzz light fren.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Attached: 1552637769243.png (625x626, 98K)

Daily reminder all of the muzzies killed were welfare leeches who weren't at work at midday on a friday

Attached: 112131.jpg (118x120, 6K)

Roastie posting timestamps

trannie

Right strewth aye m8?
Fairfukkendinkum shitforbrains, no cunt snipping his bludger and telling me to go walkabouts while a walken wetsuit fucks shazza just as i go see damo for a durrie and suck down that fag like no tomorrow.
Unacceptable, worse than a marchfly in june biting me left kncacker because me budgie smuggler was too tight.

Attached: strewth-pinned-bloke.png (740x773, 168K)

If you had a job, you'd know about this thing called a lunch break where you can basically fuck off from work and do whatever you like.

Jews are the source of all evil.

Attached: 1541126134591.jpg (630x721, 71K)

Why didn't he set of the jarate charges?

Attached: 1552691180505.jpg (500x375, 67K)

so you can get peoples ips?No thanks.

HERE WE GO!!!!

Attached: kebabremoverreaction.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

Trust me I lived near one of their rat holes and the area is bustling every Friday with young working age men

kek some cunt used it as a reaction video?

Given your image, he hit the wrong target.

Yes, it's bustling because they're all on their lunch break to attend Friday prayer. After prayer, they go back to work. That's why you can probably see some of them in suits or tradie outfits.

I have a question anons if our man was so woke why didn’t he address the jq in the manifesto. His only mention of Jews in the document is that he to paraphrase “doesn’t mind them” and “They are ok as long as they stay in their homeland”

Attached: AF95E57C-3CAA-4D73-AA3E-6BFEE67D5102.jpg (1000x1000, 31K)

What about the ones in tracksuits and pyjamas?

They must have long lunch breaks if they can get from the CBD to Parra and back again in 45 minutes user

they don't have a multifaith space at work? how racist

So you admit they also take jobs away from kiwis?

youtube.com/watch?v=ptW8S-mAbA4

>While “shitposting” is a common thread in far-right online culture — meme-ing racism and anti-Semitism is how white supremacists hope to spread their ideology — jokey characteristics of the manifesto are in line with similar language used in older far-right groups as well.

Media are under the impression all shitposting is racist

Hale hortler bitch

Attached: 1552667656103.png (1800x1200, 28K)

Someone please ack this.

Attached: mel gibson.jpg (1347x1039, 167K)

The (((media))) is going mask off and will start full anti white shilling in the coming weeks. I will be surprised if Jow Forums isn’t blocked by every western isp in a week from now

CRIKEY
stuff.co.nz/business/industries/111334884/christchurch-shootings-anger-at-insulation-company-with-white-supremacy-branding

Attached: NZ CHRISTchurch 1488 vans.jpg (710x400, 43K)

some stupid fuck read the manifesto and reported he was a navy seal with 300 kills. the media is a joke

Daily reminder for mudslimes. One man took close to 50 lives, you cannot defeat Whites

They may have flexible working hours. Some people are self-employed. Some people work weekends. Employers are often willing to negotiate this with their employees.

Not everyone works in the city. Lunch breaks in some industries or jobs can extend up to an hour or more. It depends on the employer.

If a Kiwi was never hired for the job, it was never their job that was taken away. No one is entitled to a specific job.

and they say don't spread his manifesto

And you know this because you're a welfare queen like them.

yeah, don't do that

docdro.id/eE0HPz7
files.catbox.moe/brq2e1.pdf

mega.nz/#!e0tQ2Y4K

mega.nz/#!C80myAZB

www111.zippyshare.com/v/dSteSOcu/file.html

www111.zippyshare.com/v/gvXiTInN/file.html

What's with pic related above

Attached: pol fuckt 1.png (410x55, 2K)

They better not come for our boys at smerff

Attached: 5FD020D8-8714-41C7-9268-9FB070C55CF4.jpg (768x432, 51K)

yikes. if you didn't get born and your mother aborted you I wouldn't have to read this post

now that's what I call damage control

got all that shit on a external HDD

Ahahahahaha ask any normal working Aussie and they’ll say their boss only gives them 30-45 minutes for lunch at most. How was your kebab for dinner Mohamed?

Both those mega links are asking gor a decryption keys.

Nigga I work rotating roster meaning I get every second Friday off

Save the vid as well

Which user writes the songs?
Probably the best posts on Jow Forums atm.

Attached: madcunt.jpg (575x795, 123K)

Diversity affect ((them)) as well. They've drunk their own cool aid and staffed up with women and half-wits, this takes a toll on their decision making.

Attached: 4d shitposting.jpg (1125x1632, 842K)

wickersoft.com/warez/
i'm waiting for the knock on the door after posting this every thread

That would be the Jannie poster.

Tranny jannie youre glowing

okay sorry I don't have them, I never used the mega links I saved it from a different site

F**k ASIO always keep your rifle by your side if they knock and never surrender *In Roblox

>sneedposting is now racist

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

>hour or more
>or more
what kind of shit business has more than one hour for lunch? what a lying faggot.

>Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young calls out Ceduna Mayor's 'revolting' meme
>>abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/senator-hanson-young-calls-out-sexist-meme/10903080?section=politics
does anyone have this "sexist" meme?

No you idiot. Probably a reaction vid to Avengers Endgame or something.

>oh I am just cleaning my rifle right now officer

He's a fucking BOSS.
A pure accelerationist

>song not instantly recognizable

Into the trash it goes...

does captain marvel have a cock in that one? asking for a mate

You’ve read the manifesto Frenchie now it’s your turn

Already have the manifesto and seen the video but cheers. Why does the stream cut off after about 17 minutes? What happens to him after that? Also why is there no footage of the second mosque being shot up?

Friendly reminder, if you kill a nonwhite it is equivalent to raising a white. Quite literally. The issue is demographics and populations, and we always are focusing on having white children, and decreasing the nonwhite population through this indirect manners. But it's still 1-to-1. Your one white balances with one nonwhite. The absence of one nonwhite balances with absence of one white.
Killing nonwhites is numerically the same as raising whites. Tarrant had the equivalent of 49 children.

Attached: and away we go.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Thanks for the links man, much appreciated

Attached: 1504017576034.jpg (597x590, 57K)

>all i want to do is live somewhere offgrid with high speed internet and play kpop turned up to 11
>we need to get away from this all family

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE

Attached: silvia.png (1100x707, 1.15M)

dunno I think that was all he streamed. he set his GPS after the help me help corpse

Facebook shut it down apparently (or his Mossad handlers said to turn it off)

i downloaded remove kebab in case if they would ban it from yt

Where is this from?

Good thread!

Facebook probably got wind of it and killed the stream - a real shame too because we likely missed out on plenty more memes.

oi cunt
wickersoft.com/warez/

That might be true if you have a shit job or you can't negotiate extended break times in exchange for reduced breaks at another time or on another day. If that's the case, it's entirely your fault.

As an example, it's standard to have roughly 80 minutes of break time per day in the retail industry. A lot of employers are happy to let employees schedule breaks together so they can go to appointments or whatever they need.

fucking based get. It was some onions's reaction to infinity war trailer.

he posted on hot wheels chan before he did it. I don't have the screen cap

>F**k ASIO
too right, those drivers are a complete bitch to configure and i still get pops and clicks out the wazoo

i've been looking for it but can't find it.
>80 minutes of break time per day in the retail industry
those faggots don't do any work as it is.. and they get 80 minutes? my fucking sides.

Because he isn't a sperg. That comes later. Not enough people know about the JQ. That is something we need to deal with.

Attached: ahem.png (1134x819, 242K)

thanks mate, i'd buy you a beer

Based Aussies.

my.mixtape.moe/jjoyre.mp4

lmao

Link is also on kiwi farms.

Attached: 08E4E708-EAFC-45FA-B977-FAC6568D5484.jpg (1536x3572, 1.52M)

One of our news shows claimed it was a british marching song, fucking media made a mess of this.

the added music only detracts from it.

>80 minutes of break time a day
Stop trolling Mohamed if you asked any retail manager that they’ll laugh in your face

That an edit. Pretty sure the original is a based boy watching a marvel trailer or something.

I have footage of the aftermath of the 2nd mosque but it's over 4mb so I can't upload to 4chinz

here it is

Twitter: archive.is/enBHF
original uploaded video is still available:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106418786842734592/pu/vid/320x560/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4?tag=8

backups:
anonfile.com/2fF2Z9waba/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj_mp4
app.nihaocloud.com/lib/66344be3-f9f9-4714-8729-79ab198ac2a8/file/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4
dump.bitcheese.net/files/fulodiv/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4
mega.nz/#!L7wi1YDa!jbjLMv195ds-CV-RMNhgZVHMbwK1y-g200OR0plV19w

you sure they weren't referring to this song that played after Remove Kebab?
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Try this one then m8
my.mixtape.moe/jwezaq.mp4

You saved a thumbnail, this one is better

Attached: manifestoNZ2.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

He was playing the British grenadiers as he was doing weapons checks at the beggining

I just wouldn't put it past some youtube e-celeb to anything for views, they are sluts

>it's standard to have roughly 80 minutes of break time per day in the retail industry
I've worked in retail. I have friends and family that work in retail. No one in retail gets 80 minutes off every day unless they're asian shopkeepers that go home to hide their cash they're not paying tax on.

It's probably what they meant but the intro to remove kebab was playing in the background.

Rate my new oc, lads
>pic related
Also, my video, which I've been spamming, in case anyone still hasn't seen it
>youtube.com/watch?v=ziKQCpTjl8M

Attached: gun2.png (1448x804, 723K)

Cheers mate

Yeah, the news was playing remove kebab as they mentioned it.

you get a choice now. 30 minutes or an hour. unpaid