GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

Vent away!

Attached: 1447830163922.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6U_We1-ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish things played out a little differently so that I wouldn't have been such a terrible person so many times. I wish I could say I meant well but my actions always conflict with my intentions. I wish that you would've seen me in a differently light in the right moments. back into the lamp

My class mate that leeched off me last quarter for notes and rides to school is failing without my help. Feels. Fucking. Amazing. She asked me for notes this quarter and I sent her laughing emojis then ghosted her ass. Not one time did she put even half an effort to help in the classes we shared.

She needs help, don't do this, it might feel good now but in the end it won't, friends are more valuable then all the riches of the world.

He's a God. I'm so in love.

they clearly weren't friends if this person was just talking to them for their notes

All I know is the good will prevail and evil will be banished in the end.

It's not your age, it's not your looks...it's your cruelty that I can't handle anymore. You'd never listen, you'd blame it on someone else because you are that type of man but it's you, you are the problem. Your character is the problem. It's impossible to be attracted to someone like you.

Evil will always exist, the sooner you come to that realization, the better. I think the more realistic way of thinking of it is, there will be a better balance of good and evil and evil will co-exist with good as it will have no other choice.

I sat next to this girl I want to talk to today in lectures, but there wasnt a chance to say anything to her. I probably wouldnt have had the balls to anyway tbqhwy

she didnt seem to care about my existence, even tho I thought she might have been interested in me a while ago. probably waited too long

Attached: 1548866837227.jpg (1280x1920, 732K)

What cruelty?

I'm so into him, I'd probably be his sex slave if he wanted me to be.

he is passive aggressively nasty and cruel

Is he abusive or just an asshole?

I'm free!

I had this dream a couple of days ago. Do you ever get a random dream that just stays with you? What I remember most clearly is that I encountered a talking tree, wide trunk and bare branches, and as it picked up a pile of neatly stacked rocks it said to me "to the unknowing, this is just a pile of rocks". At the time it felt as though it made sense.

I've been thinking and trying to understand the possible meanings of that statement ever since, and even if it may mean nothing I feel that it inspired me to think about something completely abstract, which I have enjoyed.

Passed my fucking road test

is it that weird to have a crush on a friend
like its not like i only think about her and think shes the only woman in the world ill ever like but when im around her i get pretty retarded even tho she doesnt like me romantically
i dont even message her anymore after i talked to her about it so im not being the pls repond type
worst i did was i went home after going to a party and she was with some dude, didnt even make a scene or anything i just left
feels like everybody around me thinks im legit crazy and its fucking me up, help

I'm terrified that my wife will drift away from me or even divorce me one day because of our political differences. When we talk about social issues, I hide a lot of my true feelings by claiming that I'm playing devil's advocate.

Be upfront about it. As long as your belief system comes from a good place I don't imagine she'll have an issue.

It also helps if you're open to accept when you are in the right vs when she is. Respectfully explain to her what your reasoning behind your opinions are, and expect respect in return.

I have a similar experience with my boyfriend. I disagree with some of his ideas, and he disagrees with some of mine, but we can always talk it out and understand each other and where we're coming from. It also means that he'll call bullshit on something that I wouldn't have otherwise realised is bullshit and vice versa.

R
I miss you and i wonder how things are going. So many years have passed since we talked.

I hate my mom. She tries to ruin everything good I manage to obtain. She doesn’t follow my rules in my own home. I seriously don’t think she knows the difference between love and possessive control.

I dont know why i get rejected right away from stocking jobs i apply for. I dont get to do a interview. Just rejected.
I have stocking experience. I make sure to put that on my resume. It is the only minimum wage job i like doing.
I must be doing something wrong.

Attached: lil_green_guy-06fad501-fa3d-449d-84dd-21c41742ada5.jpg (720x1280, 33K)

Then don't be attracted to him? What is this post about?

Why are these hot girls who I never have a chance with giving me attention? Seriously, this shit is working against me since I can sense the jealousy from guys.

Attached: Hot-Women-Stocking-Lace-Top-Silicone-Band-Stay-Up-Thigh-High-Stockings-Pantyhose.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 124K)

I've never felt this hurt before
I've been cheated on multiple times by long term partners, and this hurts the most

I feel so cold and empty. I keep putting on sweaters, socks, blankets, and it still feels like ice in my veins

You were supposed to be different
I really thought we were going to make it

The worst part is i love you so much, the only arms i want to cry in are yours, even if my brain doesn't want me to touch you

I don't know what to do. You're in everything. Your existence is weaved into the best parts of my life.
Why did you have to do this?
Why couldn't we just be happy?

I hope to god that you'll let me see you next time I'm in town. I hope that I fix things to the point where we can forget about last week. I miss you a bunch and I know it's hard to believe I've changed since then, but lets try again.

This is Good punishing me for not following The Word, but I can't go back, I would be living a lie. I don't believe.

My grandfather just died and I'm not sure how to take care of myself -- I need alone time -- while also not neglecting my family. I don't know if I can go to his funeral. Death is pretty lame, huh?

Can I get your number?
So simple. Yet I can't find the words to say. I don't know when the time is right either. Tell me when you're ready....

I don't feel comfortable around people anymore. I just don't see the point of finding new friends when I find it hard to relate with someone nowadays. I miss having friends though, I have no one to spend time with.

It’s never the right time, and it’s always awkward. Just embrace weirdness and go for it.

Worst part about having a fwb is that even though she's home sick, I can't help thinking she's feeling ok enough to fuck someone else.

Make up some excuse. Or fuck it, just be honest.
"Hey, we should text sometime. Want to exchange numbers?"

And why do people need the answer for anyway, wasn't the point of this shit just for God to have an unlimited amount of experiences and perspectives? This shit is getting played out, how many more people have to make it their purpose to find the purpose in life? If everyone does good or follows the right path, that would just lead them right back to God and there goes the line of new experiences.
We should consider ourselves lucky to have the opportunity to see the machine for the magnificent work of art that it is and that once seen there's no raging against it, one can only sit in awe and marvel at its greatness, and adopt a deep respect for it.

I left because I had to and not because I wanted to and she knows this. It was for her benefit but now I suffer whilst she is happy. And whilst that was the idea I'm going crazy from loneliness.

I'd rather fucking die.

Responding to the last thread ( hoping people will see this ):

Dunno. In my experience, it's true

>Who are you
A retard.

Don't lose your cool.
But watch her.
If she will slut it up, be ready to cut her lose.
Sadly, it's common in my nation too.
I hate it, but nothing we can do.
Just rememebr: don't lose your cool.
Be emotionally mature.
ALWAYS.
Don't let your emotion get the better of you.

I guess I really should become a female incel.

I will never allow her to be near him again. Isn't she the one who told you not to coparent or she'd throw you out? Yeah. She's never going to ever see him again.

FUCKK I OVERPAYED FOR AN ENGAGEMENT RING

Sorry. Hang in there. Usual morning phase is six weeks. It will always hurt but if you are still seriously struggling after 6 weeks, look into a grief counselor

Did he/she cheat on you?

Why did you just describe my life exactly?

Creepy.

I like this girl but I keep thinking about my below average penis. It’s not too bad (4.5, okay girth) but she could get better ones. I feel like I’m less masculine compared to bigger men, and like they will easily get her attention etc.

It’s eating me inside. I feel like I’m becoming more and more angry each day. I watched Joe Rogan the other day on penis size discussion and I think I should be celibate forever.

What would she think if she looks at another guy that has a big bulge? Idk. That’s the horror, I don’t know what they think.

Take it back? Tell them she rejected you and start crying.

Good idea but it's store credit only. I done played myself.

I guess you were just using me... figures.

I'm guilty of looking at the bulge. Sometimes you can tell some guys just want to show it off. Pretty funny really.

Well, you could still take it back and wait for some sale.

and keep some credit on file for anniversaries.

I'm not wasting my time with adult male toddlers anymore. The guy I love now in his 20s is way more mature than this big baby over 40.

I miss her so fucking much it still doesn't feel real I just want her to say "Hey, I'm okay" like fuck I don't know if I can do it without her

going to cash in my credits

tomorrow going to see about my A.A. as a paramwdic

in a month I'll get to sell life insurance on the side

then I'll get my four year after a bit of time working at a firehouse as a medic and do some traveling

that's the plan and I got the units to back it up

Is your penis the best thing you can offer her? I mean, I've been with a guy for almost 3 years, my clit was bigger than his dick, but his company was great and we enjoyed multiple quality times together, so it was enough for me. Maybe the girl you like may not be as shallow as you think.

I FUCKING NEED MONEY!! I'm tired of being poor and living day by day without being able to make ends meet.

get a spouse obviously

They have a 30 day limit on credit.
It's all right though fren. It's a very nice ring and I love it, I just spent more than I should have.

My fwb turned me down for sex this morning, and we always have sex in the morning. He said he was too tired. I feel like shit and rejected :(

Good for you.

But a big dick is still a nicer surprise, right?

Idk, I think there are more things in me that I can offer, because she seems to like me as well. She stares at me quite a lot, our conversation is great during smoking break, etc etc. It’s just that, idk, I’m afraid that she will be tempted by bigger guys etc. I mean, of course they’re better than me, and it makes me feel bad about myself.

Also, there’s no way you could have been married with him.

Omg I can’t resist you ;__;
Why do I find everything you say so charming? No one is like you. I just need to get over you. I want to be with you so much it hurts. I always have a lump in my throat from longing and butterflies still... after all these years. I think of you always. Why? I know I have to go no contact and I’m certain I can never do that.

I'm loving this r Kelly shit!!!

That is my ex EXACTLY.

ALL NARCISSISTS ARE THE SAME.

Get over it

Because that's where you get your worth from? Why would care if it's just about sex. If you need it every day, go get another one and alternate days.

I can't wait for like 20 years from now when I have all this shit locked down.

>Friend asks me how Tinder's going
>Tell him it's annoying all I see are fatties and I'm about to uninstall
>Tells me "Bro, you ain't all that, you should lower your standards"
Did this fucker just call me ugly? I also hate how not wanting someone obese is apparently "high standards" but that's another story

Attached: 1514502229790.png (640x640, 708K)

I think the reason I'm so in love with him is because he has the soul of a woman and the body of a man.

I just mean i dont know why he rejected me this morning, it wasnt like him. He usually is always the one initiating and then he didnt, and I was like are we gonna?? And he said he was too tired. I felt like I looked desperate.

I’m getting over love, women and relationship.

Because you know there are those that dress like a woman and still have a male soul. He doesn't and that's why he is perfect.

He is getting bored because its just a physical relationship and he's getting tired of fucking you. If he loved you, that would be different.

I was unfriended

Go put your peepee in a hairy man's bumhole

I'll always deserve revenge

Woah. I unfriended someone on fb a couple hours ago.
But it was for the best, for I cling

I'm just still living like it's 1938

I'll always deserve revenge nothing can persuade me otherwise

evil schizo michael is here so I'm outta here

I was a happy kid

If you deserved it, you'd get it. If not, oh well. Sucks to be you.

>taking the cure and now I can't be myself

I knew this was coming. I make one suicide attempt and now I have to live with a bunch of burdens

men's heart dies at 26

women at 36

They should suffer I deserve revenge

I have all a man can ask fir right now

it doesn't get better, but at least I had this

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6U_We1-ms

I hope they die

I don't think I'll ever be happy

day 3 into dieting i feel useless before going to sleep yet it's when i'm the most awake.

guess solitude just peaked here but i didn't do anything to solve it.

not used to have good days i guess otherwise i would be trying to cope with sadness.

got epic gainz today, and received a new monitor screen + my diet is going well i think.

actually i'm just sad to have to end this day now.

my birthday was a like a week ago but todays feel alike.

how to end on a good note ?

i'm just going to search for free2play games i might find ones to re-install.

Attached: 50943234_2115187162125071_2945880530312232960_o.jpg (1080x1335, 110K)

Starting a new job and my coworkers will be mostly female. I've become very sexist and misogynist over the last 3 years and I cannot stand women at this point. They are too mentally inferior and need to stay in the kitchen. Unfortunately, I am very attractive so I am always the focus of their gossip and pettiness, depending on how ugly/insecure the women are. Most women are generally ugly and very insecure. If they are attractive enough we can get along.

This has been happening like clockwork for the past year or so. I have not met any coworkers yet but I am sure the women here will gossip like everywhere else. They will likely try to turn the men against me. Women are too dumb and lack several trillion neurons and they simply cannot comprehend the level men are on, let alone a man like me. I am not looking forward to dealing with more roasties, but I will have to change my attitude somehow so these harpie whores do not disturb me too much.

Yes
He told me how cheaters disgusted him.
He was so loving and affectionate with me. I really thought this was it.
He worked hard and we took care of each other. We've lived together for years and were finally about to buy a house and he had plans to propose. I love him so much, this is completely out of no where. We spend so much time together, I don't even know how he's making the time for all these girls. There was no signs of him being unhappy with me, though we were having less sex the past few months. We still fooled around, made out, and were still romantic in other ways.

This is completely out of character for him.

He left his phone unlocked last night. I don't snoop his stuff, but the screen was on, laying on my pillow, and it very clearly had DMs from a girl and nudes she took for him.
I read it all. She wasn't the only one.
There were so many. He had a tindr, a kik, everything. Girls from all over the place. Some near, some he was just getting nudes from.

I don't know what to do. I'm absolutely shattered.
He tried to wrestle the phone out of my hands when I asked him what was going on. He realized it was too late and got on his knees and begged for forgiveness.

I cried in his arms last night, but today I'm packing his stuff up. I know if I don't do this, I'll stay with him and he'll hurt me more.

It sort of hard to know how men I've had a spiritual shag with.

jez happy gossip.

how many*

I don't even know what the metaphysical word is when you feel someone in you. A combination of astral projection & telepathy?

Being female, I am a receiver.

I remember you telling me about my barriers coming down. You also say things I haven't spoken out loud or written anywhere.

God damnit, I feel nauseous as fuck. I just wish I had an appetite today its like I am hungry but feel like I would just throw up if I ate.

You say years. I'm guessing around 3. That is the usual typical length of npd relationships.
Get out now. He will hurt you again if not.
Be single for at least a year and learn about why you attract these men.
That is the best way for you to have a healthy relationship in the future.

I fucked up my life and it'll be a miracle if I make it to the end of the year without killing myself.

We almost got engaged though.

Sorry but this made me laugh