He shot a toddler

He shot a toddler

Attached: 7C737AEC-8515-4D74-A2AC-22C5D84D286E.jpg (828x1165, 202K)

>Repost thread. Reported

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Attached: IMG_6067.jpg (957x621, 66K)

Muslims ran over toddlers in Nice and MSM and Reddit didnt give a fuck then.

Fuck off.

>He had a whole life ahead of him
Imagine all the girls he could have raped, he truly missed out on a great life experience.

Attached: 1552642116888.jpg (980x742, 133K)

this

thread/

This kid was going to grow up into a carbon copy of his father voting to make muslims stronger and kiwis weaker

It’s somehow good now to murder children?

Only if they're shitskin invaders

>Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

This is good? You consider this good?

oh my gawd, literally crying and shaking on the floor right now, i mean, w- we life in a society,

Nice hairline kid

Good fuck that little turd

I consider it a retaliation. Who knew actions had consequences. Guess what's going to happen wen the left double downs on everything they've been doing? More attacks. Guess what happens if a Muslim retaliates? More attacks. When you refuse to come to the table to compromise because you're on a moral crusade don't be surprised when someone shows up with a gun.

And nothing of value was lost.

Part and parcel of living in a big city.

Attached: 1552636612467.jpg (753x1024, 71K)

Technically he had lived his whole life

>Somalis
He didn't shoot enough of them. I can't even think of a worse ethnicity in this world.

Attached: brenton 12 snippet.png (669x377, 111K)

It's not about good or bad anymore. It's about us or them.

>has
Had. HAD

Attached: 4A7B56FB-0D99-4C74-9F36-EBB38013BBCD.jpg (213x237, 5K)

No but fuck off with hypocrisy. USA kills 6000 toddlers daily in Yemen and supplies SA with weapons. I dont hear about that in MSM or Reddit.

Fuck off.

>When you refuse to come to the table to compromise because you're on a moral crusade don't be surprised when someone shows up with a gun.
Compromise to what? They were at church praying. What are you babbling about?

The earth already passed the population that we should have. Yes, killing people is fine. Even if they're children.

>B-BUT ISIS did it too so it is ok!!!

I hope you and your family get murdered

Wow so the second a Muslim church gets attacked reddit suddenly learns the word "terrorist"

What would you choose?

Attached: trolley.jpg (680x381, 52K)

*had

>killing future member of pedophile rape gang
Based

We'll murder you first

Suddenly forgets what a lone gunman is too

Attached: F2A03156-D504-43CC-A8DC-2CF63CBDF781.jpg (317x313, 19K)

If you're feeling bad for a nigger Muslim I advise you to commit suicide. This is the kind of weakness that has fucked the lands of our ancestors.

>other groups didn't give a fuck
We can't let others decide our morals for us.

Based and redpilled.

so can someone ID the toodler in the vid

the somali babies will most likely die of AIDS anyway

>He shot a toddler
>toddler implies the victim was human.
This insect was killed during the pupil stage, thus preventing it from metamorphosing into a full blown terrorist.

>USA kills 6000 toddlers daily
That's 2.2 million toddlers killed in Yemen every year.

Can you provide a source, or will you just admit that number was completely pulled from your ass?

We should then kill all white men over 18 that aren’t married? They could be culprits of thought crime

Attached: 787D4245-4CF2-43C3-BFA3-92CB55587482.png (500x815, 211K)

muslim kill a bunch of lid in iraq, africa and european
what make you think i gonna cry because some dude just clean some shit?

Quality or quantity

Attached: 1552660544170.png (1719x943, 1.76M)

Ye

>free post birth abortion for minorities
Like a leftists dream

>life ahead
a life of stinking up our schools and receiving welfare

Attached: dfsgdfgdfg.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Age is just a number, bigot.

one less terrorist

>This is good? You consider this good?
>Dead invader.
Yes, this is good. He came to claim soil that is not his but ate the bullet. All as it should be (except that there's not more of them dead).

1400 children got raped by Muslim gangs in the uk, fuck this cunt

>somalis
barely human

Islamic mothers are just baby factories to overtake whites, so why should i care about a product of Islam? They made a decision to be products, chicken on other hand never made the choice.

>USA kills 6000 toddlers daily in Yemen and supplies SA with weapons.

It's somehow the US's fault that KSA uses weapons we sold them to stave off Iran in their proxy war raging on their Southern border? As if that's even a bad thing?

Attached: 26523894.jpg (266x234, 9K)

Can’t wait for the day to kill you

t. Morally bankrupt boomer who believes he has any right to participate in society anymore

>the earth is overpopulated
Except its not.
The technology and resources exist to make every single country abundant in food, but due to politics, greed, and natural human factors we have areas that *appear* overpopulated.

The USA only allows houses to be built on like 1% of the land.

No joke, if there were 1 billion hard working white people willing to work and literally build up America, we could take them.

America by itself could take in 1 billion people.

The problem is politics, greed, and other human factors

Probably prevented a terrorist attack.

Attached: 1545414511506.jpg (422x680, 37K)

attacking foreign country(Americans in foreign countries) vs. attacking foreign countries(Muslims in our countries)
Lets just count the kills and stop caring about laws in freedom borderless lands.

You’re clearly a Ieftist, so you’re clearly stupid and as such your opinion is invalid. Now fuck off

comprise to return to their homelands

Alright, calm down zeightgeist

Spend the time I could use to switch the track to get my camera app up on my phone

Attached: 1484728580161.png (462x488, 296K)

>He has his whole life ahead of him
Not anymore lol

THIS

that poor mosque comfort kid didnt deserve such fate.
RIP

He did live his whole life. Stupid normies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-072833.png (1080x1920, 1.36M)

Yeah, that's gonna be a yikes for me, dog.

A tiny kebab is still a kebab, little nigger got removed

Attached: no-kebab-pepe.png (508x399, 106K)

Do you have a point?

The earth is drastically overpopulated if people want to maintain the standard of living they're used to

Suck shit bacon nigger

Tough talk on the internet, Nigel. Meanwhile, Pakis are passing your sister around like a blunt while you do absolutely nothing about it. Literally slit your throat with a rusty knife, you fucking cuck.

Muslims are fucking ugly

what was a 3yo doing in the mosque?

GOOD NOW HE WON'T RAPE AND MURDER AN INNOCENT WHITE GIRL WHEN HE'S OLDER

Attached: 1552672273528m.jpg (896x1024, 78K)

Getting married to a 58 year old man

I'd choose to put a smiley face on the guy.

Attached: 52926461_306103370259370_5336167690396499968_n.jpg (225x225, 5K)

By the way for the record wtf am I doing arguing with you nazis? Lol shit is pointless. I spend the better part of my free time trying to convince sociopaths that killing children is wrong. This is the dumbest fucking endeavor. Like I hope you guys get your lives together, but this just seriously seems like a waste of my time

An eye for an eye

Attached: 00212.jpg (960x654, 96K)

* a shitskin
also, read the manifesto, he got it covered :)

boo fucking hoo, you want me to tell you how many children and babies muslims murdered here or in europe? As sad as a dead child can get, sometimes you just gotta let them have to have a taste of their own medicine.

you mad ahmed?

>He shot a toddler
>shot
not sexually abused or tortured

Attached: 1551973514378.jpg (927x960, 194K)

rare!

...and soon the whole world is blind.

t. absolute fucking moron

What does the construction of a desal plant tell you about population?

Attached: E16C09FD-D6D9-4C91-B7C0-6F9B2B0CB4E0.jpg (900x729, 84K)

100% this. Why is it only bad when we do it?

>KYS if you have a problem with this
I do have a problem with this, and fuck you.

When a drunk is being an asshole at a bar, they don't kill him; they kick him out.

When a foreigner is unwanted you don't kill him; you deport him.

We are all upset that our governments have WELCOMED them instead of rejecting them, but that just means that OUR GOVERNMENTS are the ones getting in the way.

Of course muslims aren't going to leave en masse when they keep getting welcomed by governments.

We need to kick out muslims and send them back; NOT shoot up mosques/churches/synagogues

Somalia has a birth rate of 6.27 births per woman. I'm not even right wing but I believe things of greater scarcity are more valuable.

You're right. He deserved to live. In .

Attached: 1552719620345.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

except the last guy, he'd still have 1

When you discover a nest of vipers in your yard, do you spare the adolescents? Do you allow them to grow freely, openly, to one day bite you child as they play in their own yard? No. You burn the nest and kill the vipers, no matter their age.
The enemies of our children are being born in our lands right now, even as you read this. These same children will one day become teens, then adults, voting against the wishes of our people, practicing the cultural and religious practices of the invaders, taking our peoples lands, work, houses and even attacking and killing our children.
A ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Preventing these enemies from reaching adulthood and their full potential of effect is of the importance. Why make your children fight, when you could fight in their stead?
Few parents, regardless of circumstance, will willing risk the lives of their children, no matter the economic incentives. Therefore, once we show them the risk of bringing their offspring to our soil, they will avoid our lands.
It will be distasteful, it will be damaging to the soul, but know that it is necessary and any invader you spare, no matter the age, will one day be an enemy your people must face. Better for you to face them now then your kin to face them in the future.

sickening.

i jej'd

Attached: 1472451664611.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

Kino

Attached: 1549926791513.png (157x117, 2K)

>Morals dropped at the first sign of inconvenience

If you end up being just like the scum you were trying to fight you fucked up

underrated

FUCKING
CHECK'EM

Attached: IMG_6305.gif (312x213, 882K)

>He has his whole life ahead of him

No he doesn't, he's dead