Annoying cunt

I live with my mother, she's an old lady and I look after her.
She adopted me and she means the world to me, I've never involved myself with her actual family. But 3 years ago a niece asked if she could move with us for some time. She was ok at first, but after she started uni she became a massive cunt dropping passive aggressive comments directed towards me every chance she gets.
The thing is that my Mother likes her, and defends her because she plays
the good girl act when she's around. But recently she's trying really hard to get on my nerves.
Any advice?

Attached: 1550556239477.jpg (510x510, 39K)

Rape her

Move out like a big boy and start living for and by yourself. Quit sucking on mom's tits and stand up on your own two feet.

But I really hate her, I can't even stand her voice

I have a job, I pay the bills in the house.
I don't wanna put my mom in a retirement home.

This is why single people and faggots shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Your life is shit, OP, acknowledge it then build yourself up.

How old are you?

If that's true and you're paying rent for the house, then that makes it YOUR house. Not mom's. Kick the cunt to the curb and tell mom to shut up and make you some lunch if she tries to bitch. If mom doesn't like it, then she can move herself to a nursing home.

23, she's 30
I have a stable job working for my girlfriend's dad as a designer for the people saying I should move out.

I've talked about this with my Mom, but then my mom gets really angry telling me that she's her family and etc, and that she's like a "daughter" to her at this point

That's me. I'm the one telling you to move out. Grow up and be proactive. Cousin is there now, so she can pay the bills and take care of mom. You're free. Fly, you fool!

It's not her decision. Also quit it with the deification of this woman who didn't even birth you. They barely function as human beings let alone gods.

So, mommy knows you're paying for her to live there but she doesn't care that you're the one paying for her to benefit from all this? That makes you a cuck, son. You're a tool for her to use. She's getting what she wants and what she needs, and fuck you for not enjoying it as much as she is.

She's doesn't even have a job, and I owe my mom who I am now (Not to mention my mom has early signs of Alzheimers)
And my cousin spends all day in college, who's gonna take care of her?

You don't owe her shit. I'm telling you, you have to break yourself from this brainwashing. Leeches deserve to fester in a swamp. Their wellbeing is none of your concern.

Your "mom" doesn't own you just because she paid for you. You don't owe her a god damn thing. Her telling you that you DO owe her is a huge red flag and you need to get the hell out of there, ASAP.

If you are paying the rent or mortgage for the house, then that makes it YOUR house. Mom's just a tenant. Make sure your name is on the paper so that you have proof of this for taxes and credit score building. Kick out the cousin if she's not helping to pay. Mom can yodel all she wants, but the cold hard fact is that it's YOUR money. It's YOUR money that mom is happy to take out of your hands. It's YOUR money that gives the annoying cousin hot water, electricity and a warm bed to sleep in at night. YOURS. Not moms. Yours.

Repeat that as many times in your head as you need until you feel a pair of something soft and heavy drop between your legs. Those are your balls. They signify that you are an adult now. Being an adult means standing up for yourself and what you need or want. It's weird at first, but once you start flexing your own adult-strength, you realize that you have more power and authority than you thought in this world.

> Those are your balls.

kek

Man, I had the same situation as you, but i didn't have anyone toghether with me, had a terrible relationship with my mom, and many people said this shit about getting out off my mother's house, but she was sick, I always knew, and old too, but just diabetes and high blood pressure, last wednesday when I got home from work, I didn't found her there, they told me she was in hospital, when I got there, I was told she had a heart attack and couldn't resist. My advice to you is, well, stop fighting there, you and this girl, try to be adults and focus on what really matters, I know it's very hard because I really didn't do that and I've learned it the worst way. We don't know how many time we have here, last wednesday when I left home in the morning I woke her up and asked about her health conditions, she said it was fine and asked me to make coffe, wich I didn't because I was late for school and I just left. And never saw her alive anymore You can't imagine how sory I am for being like that.

So then why not make the sacrifice, Anonymous?

What the fuck do you want to gain by constantly fighting back against unanimous advice??? To prove something, or maybe just to out yourself as a dingus who doesn't push himself when needed?

Either STFU and make the sacrifice or get talking to people and get shit out in the open and be a fucking ASS about it. Drag her passive aggressive shit out.

Or start recording it. Or do literally anything but come onto Jow Forums and argue semantically with a bunch of people who just want you to help yourself.

My mom has been mentally ill my whole life, but as a kid I grew up trusting her and never questioning her or her sanity.

Fast forward 30 years and I see now that I let her get away with so much terrible shit in the name of "motherly love". She was fucking sick. Incredibly manipulative and in dire need of medication (She'd abuse it, so the docs cut her off on the most effective stuff.) It's hard being an adult and looking back on the things you know now you'd never put up with. I'm angry at myself. Angry at her. Angry at my extended family for never stepping forward to do anything to help.

I swore off children because I don't want to risk becoming her someday.

I'm the one on 20653345.
My mother had mental disorder too, nad it was hard to me to keep up with, she had a lot of things, like psicosis, she always thought I had stealed something from her and I got really mad about it. But now she is gone man, I wish I just had enough patience and love to deal with that, wich I hadn't, so I tell you. stop that an start loving her. you'll be happier later.

Wait, so the niece has been mooching off of your wallet for the last 3 years and you're totally fine with that? Yeah, she's in college, but so was I and I had two other part times jobs. I paid my share of rent and food and utilities and car insurance. This freeloading rat has been a parasite for years and your mom doesn't bat an eye when she uses your paycheck to pick up cheetos for the niece?? My nigga....you're not a son, you're mom's personal ATM.

Yeah I got thrown around a system for like a record two days before I, an 8 year old, was expected to just swallow the redpill on death. To date, my parents STILL have no fucking idea how to approach it or deal with it and usually resort to yelling and calling me names.

Parents are not flawless people. They are just regular people, as susceptible to dumbassery and douchery as any human is.

did your mom ever throw your younger siblings down the stairs in a fit of anger? did she ever send you or your brother/sister to the hospital because she wouldn't stop? It's hard to forgive a monster for being a monster. I'm looking forward to lowering her casket back into hell where it belongs.