Is Brenton Tarrant a true Christian?

Was this one of the most Deus Vult acts of all time?

>Were/are you a christian?
>That is complicated. When I know, I will tell you.

What did he mean by this?

>"The people worthy of glory, the people blessed by God Our Lord, moan and fall under the weight of these outrages and most shameful humiliations. The race of the elect suffers outrageous persecutions, and the impious race of the Saracens respects neither the virgins of the Lord nor the colleges of priests. They run over the weak and the elderly, they seize the children from their mothers so that they might forget, among the barbarians, the name of God. That perverse nation profanes the hospices … The temple of the Lord is treated like a criminal and the ornaments of the sanctuary are robbed.

>"What more shall I say to you?

>"We are disgraced, sons and brothers, who live in these days of calamities! Can we look at the world in this century reproved by Heaven to witness the desolation of the Holy City and remain in peace while it is so oppressed? Is it not preferable to die in war rather than suffer any longer so horrible a spectacle? Let us all weep for our faults that raise the divine ire, yes, let us weep… But let not our tears be like the seed thrown into the sand. Let the fire of our repentance raise up the Holy War and the love of our brethren lead us into combat. Let our lives be stronger than death to fight against the enemies of the Christian people."

>ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD POPE URBAN II DO?

Attached: brentonchan.jpg (820x853, 224K)

no, absolutely not

Nah, he was pagan.

Yet, pagan have more courage than all christcuck combined

ODIN CUM DRINKING WHITE BOY

GO HANG YOURSELF YOU THOR WORSHIPPING FAGGOT

Kys Christcuck

The crusaders when they took Jerusalem they chased all the remaining muslims into the al-aqsa mosque.
it became so crowded they were stepping on each other and then the crusaders came in and murdererd all of them.
Its said to have been so much blood that the crusaders were literally knee-deep in blood after the massacre.
The same shit happened to the synagoge and the jews.

These crusaders are still in Heaven now though, so what do you think?

SHUT UP YOU WHITE KEK WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING OUTBREED YOU SCUM

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STAY INSIDE ON THE INTERNET

You right, we stay in internet in this time.
And wait when we come out in real life, we will slaughter & sacrificed subhuman like you & other abrahamicuckcult to our eternal God

It's just a matter of time

Reported to the FBI

Report it cuck, FBI & Elites around the world was our brothers in beliefs

He kept saying valhalla like some pagan idiot. What christian would say valhalla?

I already did

I hope you like being on watchlists

muslims > christians

Attached: theoretical trash.jpg (1024x554, 54K)

He admired CPC. Take a guess.

LOTTA BAIT THESE DAYS HUH?

Attached: images (6).jpg (516x594, 30K)

It's you who was on next sacrifice list

Dunno, Breivik did much more.

His Sacrifices to Odin is Great

Why are you using a meme flag? Is it because you're a pathetic American NEET LARPing as a Viking warrior?

Stay Butthurt cuck

Sure, meme flag fag. Keep on LARPin'.

Okay make sure to pray to Desmond Tutu you cuckold faggot

How much are you getting paid per hour?