How do i get an asian girlfriend in college?

how do i get an asian girlfriend in college?

Attached: SzgmlXY.jpg (1080x1920, 157K)

Be a normal chad and not a drooling retard who thinks asian sluts are easier than white sluts.

Tinder

stop asking for Asian girls, they are way more evil than you think. Go with sweet white girls, at least they will love you for who you are, and not for your white skin or money.

They're more work and the demands are fucking terrible. Definitely not 100 level.

Take weight lifting. All the hotties are in that class for some reason. Just be flirty, fun and helpful.

>Just be flirty, fun
And how do I do this?

fpbp

Just stop being an incel faggot.
If you have any social ability and comprehension getting an asian gf is really not any different from dating a white, black,hispanic,etc.

Find an attractive Asian girl in one of your classes. Introduce yourself to her either before or after class. Tell her that you've been having a bit of trouble with the material, and ask if she'd be alright with sharing her notes with you the next time she's studying.

Here's the key: she might say
>Are you asking because I'm Asian and you assume I'm smart?
and that's when you say
>No, I'm asking because you're cute and it seemed like a good excuse.

The rest is on you to fuck up.

Please respond

practice, like with every other skill in life

ask her out.

Attached: Boardwalk.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

Leave fresh bowls of rice outside your door every day. You can also add a bottle of Thai sauce etc etc

Attached: White-rice.jpg (900x600, 78K)

Why would you want one exactly? Have you ever observed asian girls? They're beyond awful.
And some bubble tea

but how do i practice

>rarely in social situations
>when i am, i don't know how to be flirty and fun
>so instead i'm quiet and boring

t. friendless autist

Are they western Asians or Asians studying from other countries? If they're from other countries like China or whatever, try and learn something about the country they come from, knowing some of their language helps too, or you can use language learning as an excuse to hang out. I've dated/fucked lots of Chinese and Korean girls who were studying in the university in my hometown in the UK, and every time you can use language exchange as a pretext to get a foot in the door.

Be Asian

bump

>Just stop being an incel faggot.
If you have any social ability and comprehension getting an asian gf is really not any different from dating a white, black,hispanic,etc.

Asian>>>>>>>>>all other races

you dont

Can we start banning these threads, please?

Attached: 1550359796055.png (410x721, 340K)

asian parents use their children as a retirement plan. that's why they're always pushing them to be doctors or lawyers and shit. They feel entitled to this and their kids grow up feeling obligated to this. Prepare yourself for this, because you're not just getting "an asian girlfriend" - you're getting a whole asian family.

If you are not useful to them, in that you aren't wealthy or in a good social standing, then you're never going to be fully accepted by them. Your girlfriend will probably be shamed or seen as "settling" with a basic white slob.

You'll have to put up with her parents controlling her life until she's married, and even then, she'll still be under their thumb.

Why are you aiming for "asian", specifically? Do you like the squinty eyes or perpetual prepubescent body?

I get a lot of matches from asian women, but I never respond because I don't know how to talk with women and it feels like a lot of pressure to always think of how to reply, it may seem like the easiest thing to other people but I have recently had more trouble communicating with people and thinking of what to say, to be honest I rarely speak with anyone lately.

The last time I was speaking with a woman on a dating app, I stopped replying because it felt like too much pressure and was challenging.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_a5.jpg (549x806, 172K)

please respond

If you're too stupid to green text properly I doubt your taste in women

be white