So my GF just told me that a Male friend of hers was coming to town and that she offered him the couch in her room to...

So my GF just told me that a Male friend of hers was coming to town and that she offered him the couch in her room to sleep on. When she told me this I directly told her that this shit ain't fucking right.

I said
>"You're in a relationship, so allowing anybody of the opposite sex, who isn't your boyfriend , to sleep in your room is absolutely fucking wrong. How the fuck would you feel if I had women sleeping over in my room?"

She said she'd be okay with it but she's full of shit. She then said that there's nothing wrong with it, and argues with me by calling me insecure. What the fuck, do I even do?

Attached: 49759008_10161249653825453_416181373204692992_n.jpg (960x946, 63K)

Do you know this guy at all?

I could see it if its not some random guy friend but someone you both know and maybe even is in a relationship you both know

You just want to hear the opposite of what the truth really is. Too bad. She's goingto get pounded by chad thundercock and you're about to let her do it, since you're a nice guy.

No I don't, never met him. She said that he's a mutual friend of one of her female friends that I know. But this whole thing doesnt sit right with me.

You either trust your gf or you dont i guess

Yikes

tell her to move the couch to another room.

Give her an ultimatum. If she says no then she can keep the other guy.

Sounds like she’s trying to cheat subconsciously. “I’m just inviting him over to stay, I don’t want want sex”. But if he tries anything (he will) you can bet your ass she won’t try that hard to stop him.
Tldr your girlfriend is a hoe, tell her no, and if she refuses, dump her when it suits you best.
(Also start actively flirting with girls you know, because you need a new girl man). My gf would never in a million years invite a guy over, or do literally anything that would make me think she’s a cheater, because she loves me.

Asking unreasonable people "how would you feel" is like asking a blind person their favorite color. Your whole point was that she's being irrational, so why would you ask her to think rationally?

Obviously you're right and she's being a twat. Dump her.

>"If you invite him over, you can have fun being "secure" alone.

Relationship is probably over anyways. Anyone who would say this or fall back on this sort of logic already symbolizes a deterioration of the closeness within a relationship.

Grow up and make friends with women that will ask to sleep on your bachelor couch.

BuT WoMeN ArE QuEeNs!!!

I’ve stayed in girl friends couches, and I’ve given mine for some to stay as well.
Talk to her, with an open mind of course, how did they met, low long ago, is there any attraction at all, you know shit like that

The moment he sets foot in the door I'd get my shotgun out. I'd say don't resort to this, but in all honesty, the thought of my girlfriend/wife blatantly disrespecting me this badly by inviting another man into our home would simply infuriate me too much. I could put up with a lot of bullshit, but not this.

I know a girl who says that she'd love to have her old guy friend over for a vacation but, she always says that she can't do it because it would be an asshole move to her boyfriend and that it'd be a sign that she might wanna hook up. Tell your manipulative Gf that her friend can get a fucking hotel, or crash at another friends house. She shouldn't do something that WILL make you insecure or feel she's cheating on. Also, listen to chat and dump her. You aren't ""insecure"" that's just a shitty tactic that makes her the victim. (and also the fact that he specifically needs to stay at your house is a red flag of cheating)

You're right. BUT, you failed a shit test. You should have said you wanted to sleep over too.

>You aren't ""insecure"" that's just a shitty tactic that makes her the victim.
He is though but that isn't a bad thing. It's perfectly natural to be insecure at the fact that your girlfriend is spending the night in a room with another guy.

It sounds beta, but literally everyone would feel that way. The trick is approaching it in a way that flips things around on her.

Or you could just dump her on the spot, in which case she'll immediately fuck the other guy and you can find another bitch, but then you still kinda lose.

You're being insecure.

>resecting a tumor of a human being
>kinda lose
Not even close. The only way to win, in fact, is to not play. Fuck that "flip things around" shit.

Grow some back bone and tell that bitch fuck no.

>What the fuck, do I even do?

unless the male friend is a raging cock sucking faggot you have nothing to worry about. if he is not then he wants to fuck her because most men will fuck anything that moves.

>Not even close.
If your goal is to keep a relationship with that human being, yes you very much do lose. At this point you at the very least lose all the time invested.

Fair enough, because if one wants to keep a relationship with this kind of person then one is indeed a loser.

>with this kind of person
What? You mean women?

OP is probably beta af. Otherwise the idea of having another man in her bedroom being at all a reasonable thing to bring up would have never even crossed her mind. Let alone for it to be a reasonable thing to contemplate doing. A girl with an Alpha would have never considered this a reasonable action to begin with because she would never have thought jeopardizing her relationship with her alpha bf a necessary course of action.

exactly stop wasting your time,energy and money on whores that will cheat on you.

literally all women will cheat on you. Some just need more convincing because they're not sure you suck yet.

>What? You mean women?
Hahahaha yeah like anyone is going to take you seriously after that flamebait

>telling the truth is bait

All men would cheat too. This isn't exactly news user. Accepting the fact that monogamy is fucking hard doesn't make you shitty.

>All men would cheat too.

I don't cheat fuck you faggot. my loyalty is absolute. I have honor and pride that comes with that loyalty too.

t. cuck

This

Even if she says yes the relationship is doomed.

How are you not fucking banned?
You always give people bad advise
But most importantly, what are you doing here?
Aren't you a super roastie? Go suck some dicks.

Do you have any particular reason not to trust her?

Look dumbass, that’s not how you do things.

The correct answer was to break up with her and not even argue about feels.

Your relationship was over the second she decided to fuck her friend all night long, you just dont know it yet.

The good news is that it’s not too late to break up with her.

She provides an honest look into the female perspective.

Damn son. Not OP but imma keep that in mind lol

sooo9 if ur not there... no just dont....or go as well and double team her then dump her forever...

You stop being such a faggot and mind your own business. Literally nothing wrong with helping a friend out. Your ass sounds as insecure as a 12 year old Dutch girl.

how about another woman but u can only watch?

Yikes you're fucking soft. I can't imagine being this sensitive.

boundaries are important, if you have a hard limit and she doesn't respect it, or your very real concerns in this matter, it is indicative of a bigger picture where you are never going to get what you need in this situation, and you will be repeatedly asked to compromise your comfort if you stay. leave this bitch and fuck her friends.

Attached: lotion in the basket.jpg (861x659, 603K)

Well at least the roastie perspective

Invite yourself over as well and make friends with him, he won't pull shit while you're around and you won't onsecure to her.

Plz no incel jargon. If women don't like you it's your fault.

Trust her

If she cheats you can either leave or live with it

It's how it works

My gracious, OP, you ARE insecure, aren't you?

"Do it if you want but we are finished if you do."

That's what I told mine. She probably fucked him behind my back anyway. Glad she's out of my life, cunt.

No, I actually wouldn't. Jesus Christ what is wrong with people? I've had so many chances to cheat and I've never even considered it, I just don't think like that.

Same situation happened to me friend. She cheated on her boyfriend. Boyfriend never got to know this, poor fella. Be careful.

Cuck

you slap that hoe in the shitsnack

Wouldn't sit right with me either, my gf's "best friend" asked her if she wanted to go to eat something together and she refused because she tought it would be wrong towards me because she wouldn't like me going on dinner dates with female friends either. This greatly improved my opinion of her.

user it's time to cut it off with the bitch

Attached: ok this draws the line.png (247x215, 76K)

That’s weird don’t most adults just get Airbnb. I’d maybe let somebody stay in my living room but I honestly wouldn’t let a man stay in my literal bedroom unless I knew I was interested. I wish it wasn’t true but once you say bedroom to a man he instantly thinks you’re offering sex regardless of how you actually mean it.

you didn't have enough/ or with the right 10/10 person

>How the fuck would you feel if I had women sleeping over in my room?
Why do men fall into this trap and think they'll get an honest answer?

Anyway, had two ex gf's do this same shit. The first I gave the benefit of the doubt though it didn't set right. The guy came, she stopped responding to me so I went by her apartment and she got mad at me for embarrassing her. He was to leave in 2 days, don't hear from her for 5 days and suddenly she calls as if nothing amiss and said he was gone and she was glad, can she come over that evening and shamefully, though my gut was screaming at me, I said yes. She acted like everything was fine, refused to answer any questions but said he was a bum, not what she remembered and he wanted to borrow money. Three days later, I get a call at work from this guy. He says, she told him I was a great friend so in his desperation he hoped I would help. He thought everything was good, a relationship was starting and after months of daily contact he wanted to see her and she helped plan the visit. Then suddenly after days of sleeping together and acting like a couple she flipped on him and made him leave. Please talk to her for me. Sure I said, asked a few pertinent questions, containing my rage. I broke up, telling her what happened and she denies it all. Let me say that again. Despite the man she had planned to fuck and brought him into her house and fucked him and called me for help, the bitch lied.

The second one, before the cunt finished her little innocent acting notice a guy would be staying with her I said ok you're an adult do whatever you want but we are done. She got mad and started with her scripted shaming and blaming and all the same shit but I totally cut her out of my life.

>but I totally cut her out of my life.
This guy has learned his lessons

Yes I fucking did. Nothing is worse than the shame and regret for doing nothing. When you forcefully suppress rational thought and instinct and allow some cunt to jackboot kick you in the balls with a lie on her lips and loving smile on her face.

>lay down the law
>get disrespected
Life pro tip: if somebody does this to you (regardless of who it is), it indicates that not only do they not care about your opinion, but they're willing to do whatever they want regardless of how you feel. Pop the canopy and bail out, shit's going down.

A reasonable compromise would be to fork out for a hotel room or something, but you have no guarantee that they won't just not use it and crash in her room anyway. At least this way you could check with the hotel to see if anyone checked in and if not then you can be pretty sure they fucked... Unless they fuck in the hotel. get a hostel instead.

coming to a compromise assumes both parties agree an issue exist and a resolution is necessary. In situations like the OP the girl sees no issue with what she is doing. Her decision is final. She just wants OP to shut the fuck up and let her enjoy herself. OP is the fly in the soup.

Invite the guy to your house and have him sleep over

Why are you all such extreme shitheads? Just ask your girl if you can come as well - you can make a friend with this dude, you will sleep on the bed with her, you can all watch a movie or some shit before that. (and you will keep an eye on them as well)
If she gets defensive and doesn't want you to come, then fine - break up because there is deffinitely something going on if she doesn't want you two to meet. I just can't understand how the answer of most of you was immediately "Break up she a hoe, start cheating on her as well."
Maybe the dude doesn't have money for a hotel or something and it's not impossible to be friends with someone of the opposite sex. Not everything is about fucking.

This made me feel physically ill. I really don't want to believe cucks like you exist. That might be the worst advice I've ever seen. You pathetically ask to "come along" to meet your girlfriends male friend? Jesus christ, what is wrong with people in today's world?

OP, this woman either has no respect for you or has no idea on how to treat a man properly, probably because of being brainwashed by people like this. She knows exactly how wrong this is, she doesn't give a fuck.

Your answer is easy: "you're an adult, do what you want but we are finished"

This guy gets it. Called learning from your mistakes. These are all little confidence tests that she has been doing non stop since she met you. It's been building towards this for quite a while.

OP shouldn't have to invite himself. OP's gf, as part of this planned visit, should have included a meet and greet between her bf and her unknown friend (male or female) that will be staying with her. Its well within the realm of possibility, her friend would want to meet her bf and the gf would want OP to meet her friend from out of town. Doesn't mean OP hangs around the whole time but perhaps a dinner of some other social function. She didn't do that on purpose because she wants to keep them apart. She doesn't want her bf to know him and she doesn't want her friend to know the other man in her life.

Don't fall for this bullshit. Every guy will tell you, you know yourself, if you were in that position you'd take advantage of fooling around. Our dicks do take over in situations like these. You tell here that you are not ok with that and can offer him to crash at your place. That way you get to know the guy, maybe he's cool, you get to go out as 3 and he feels and knows that he can't pull shit.

Don't let her talk you in to this

Why doesn’t she just stay at your place and the dude can stay over at her house? Or why don’t you have the dude stay on your couch and she sleep with you in your bed?

Come on guys we all know all of these alternatives won't fly because she wants the guys to stay with her. And don't put this all on the guy. OP's gf wants him there, she's the one creating the opportunity and place and the only obstacle is her bf.

>size pussy
Does this matter? My ex told me to buy her a package to give her one in emergencies, but then I still have some when we broke it off. Would this matter with my current gf who reject because it's too small/big?

Generally not, especially for pads. Like you said it's for emergencies. Anything that keeps her from bleeding through her clothes is a win.

>The moment he sets foot in the door I'd get my shotgun out

>actually risking your freedom to protect your 'relationship' with a cheating whore
Imagine being this whipped. I'd let her die.

Every women knows whats up, every guy knows whats up. It's an invitation to your intimate sphere. Having someone sleep around you is a level of trust that shouldn't be given lightly, especially not of the opposite sex.

Don't twist the story to fit your "wymyn are independent and strong" bullshit. They are as horny as any other guy and when things get more intimate due to the environment, dick ain't to far to enter pussy. I speak from experience, which is not a solid argument i know, but cliches exist to be proven and men are in certain situations reduced to reproductive functionality. It's how we are designed. If there's an opportunity, we'll take it, and every smart man and women knows that. Why do you think dads usually are so overprotective of their daugthers, because they know that literally every dick wants to be inside of her, that's why all these little shits orbit them, that's why this guy orbits her and that's why she invites him in her private quarters to stay over. The thrill and excitement of the forbidden fruit

Bullshit. The only time I came close, I spoke to my GF the next day and left her in person, with a full explanation,and hooked up with the other girl the next day, just so I wouldn’t cheat on principle.

Scum

she is kinda right though acutally
if you really think that just sleeping in the same room with someone of the opposite sex means they gonna have sex you are pretty immature to be honest.
Had/have often girls over to sleep at my place and it doesn't result in having sex
Was even in a ldr for about 1.5 years and basically shared an apartment with a female friend of mine (she was my best friend at that time until she backstabbed me but thats another story) which only had one bed. Nothing ever happened ... Not that hard to not act fully hormone driven ...

I wouldn’t like that either. Even if your gf has no intentions for anything bad, it’s still an unorthodox thing to do, and if anything she should have asked you if that was acceptable before offering.

>C-can I come along, too? I promise I won’t be a bother...

Pathetic.

Lol, even when they’re your closest friend, it’s only a matter of time before they fuck you over...

I don't fully get what you are trying to say with this

>Chekt dubz

We’re talking about a girl fucking her fella over. Some are saying all women are like this, some are saying they aren’t.
This dude then says that it doesn’t happen. He then talks about his female best friend at the time, only to admit that she, too, fucked him over when he let his guard down. I dunno, I just found it funny.

that thing was a whole other story ... shortly said
she lost her brother (her most important person in life) a year earlier in a car accident her mother was drinking herself to death and she was literaly close to losing sanity kinda developed a habit of stealing random stuff ( i have no idea how this psychologically fits together) and i got caught up in shit i had nothing to do with // she didn't clear the whole thing up and stated i was involved in that thing aswell ... my assumption is that it was a weird desperate try to not loose another person close to her ( i wanted to permanently move to another country in another continent at that time and she was like another person after i told her of my plans )

Sounds like woman shit.

It's a different story if you live with the person, or if they sleep in literally the same room as you. It's a different level of intimacy (wikipedia proxemics).
Having someone sleep next to you is a huge trust credit that should not be given lightly. And from an anthropological view there's a reason for that in both pair bonding and tournament species, it is security. This type of security you usually have with your kin, which your lovers usually are considered to be. And since humans are neither exclusively pair bonding or tournament species but jump in between these depending on societies and so on, it's an issue for those who consider themselves in pair bonding/monogamous relations, while having a potential predator from the tournament species in the bedroom of your partner.

You having a room mate sleeping next door is a different story to having them sleep in the same room with you probably not even an arm length away from you (your body).

>She then said that there's nothing wrong with it, and argues with me by calling me insecure.
oh she is cucking you alright sweaty

Even if your gf knows this isn't cool now and knows you are right she will never go through the embarrassment nor risk disappointing this guy at this point. She made plans with him and prefers to disappoint, disrespect and blame you. Her relationship with the friend is much more important than you.

What we all must face at some point is our partner doesn't feel the same about us as we do them. Getting upset will not change that. Rational arguments will not change that. Even facts will not change anything. You care more for them and the relationship than they do. You can either accept that, stop trying to convince them, and hope it changes one day or you can face reality and the ego bruising and leave the relationship.

A male friend staying with her may not be cause of concern but making the plans without consulting OP and taking this opportunity to introduce the two for the first time is a problem. A man OP does not know, hasn't even been asked to meet the man and is told to blindly believe the man is a friend and no other detail shows total disregard for OP. She does not care and it doesn't matter if she is fucking or wants to fuck the guy or not. You can bet if she had a female friend OP hasn't met she would at least introduce the two but since its a male she chose not to.

Honestly, this could swing either way, totally depends on what kind of relationship you and your girlfriend has and what kind of people you are. In the end it all comes down to whether on not you think women and men can be friends without sexual tension. I'm not convinced it can be done but i still don't necessarily think you should have to break all ties with your friends of the opposite sex.

However, if you're not comfortable with it/think she's gonna cheat and disregards your concerns, this is a sign that you're not on the same page and your relationship in trouble.

Of course its not necessary to get rid of your friends and that should be a big red flag is its a requirement however, not introducing the friends to your partner even when they are to stay in your room is a huge red flag as well.

They don't have to become best friends but if they are truly your friend they would be curious about your partner too. If you don't want them to know each other then there is something to hide.

OP doesn't know this guy, hasn't met him, probably never seen a photo and maybe not even his name and he's to stay with his gf in her room for days.

>however, not introducing the friends to your partner even when they are to stay in your room is a huge red flag as well.

Yeah nah i agree it's weird.
That being said it could happen. A few years back a female friend slept at my place for a few nights due to various circumstances while my ex was out travelling. Nothing sexual happened and my intention was never to cheat, simply to help out a friend.
My ex wasn't pleased when i told her but she trusted me so it wasn't a big deal in the end.

I don't think you know that word means.

why is OP such a cuck?

It's not his friend though. Why should he be expected to give up space and resources to accommodate a complete stranger?

I think OP is trolling. but if this is a real thing then it's really sad how easily manipulated some people are, dude is about to get cucked and has to post on Jow Forums asking people how to react, that's how thin his manhood is.

>i didn't cheat because i turned the relationship open first.

Still same "monogamy is hard" principle

I'm not asking how to react, I already reacted. I was just really asking for some thoughts on the situation. And I got a lot of good responses, so thanks.

So has she done anything more than shame and belittle you after you justifiably called her out on this? Her invitation still open for him to stay with her?

We'll see tomorrow when I physically go to her house to talk about it

You leave her ass. You know she's full of shit. She knows she's full of shit.

Call her bluff. Tell her is he stays there you're out. What I would do. Hell, my girl would never let a guy stay in her room.