Do women want men who have a lot of women around them?

I want to focus on one girl and not have to deal with frivolous relationships. I'm not interested in sowing my wild oats, even though I'm only 22. I'm too introverted and it takes too much out of me (though I can light up a room if I want). What should I do? I just can't seem to find something serious with any girl I come across. Should I just stop looking and focus on other things?

Attached: D1E1_kTX0AEKTGo.jpg (528x638, 97K)

People are attracted to interesting people. What may interest one woman may not interest another but if you have a lot of hobbies and a lot of friends then you won't have an issue finding a partner for yourself. I never go searching for a partner - I just focus on myself and things that interest me and usually someone falls in my lap when I least expect it.

That being said, if a single person sees you and you are in a relationship or you have a lot of friends that genuinely like you then that single person will think to themselves that you must have some redeeming qualities somewhere as people like spending their time with you. Whether that makes you look more attractive or interesting to them is still a question but it certainly doesn't hurt.

Women want men that other women want. They’re sheep in that regard. If randomly all the hot women in the world started lusting after this 2/10 nerd, other girls would convince themselves that he’s a dream boat and fight to get him to be their bf. It’s the way it works.

this 100%

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is what STUPID men think. My now ex boyfriend (as of today) was like you guys and always trying to stir up drama and lead women on so that it appeared many women were after him. He thought this would bond me to him or attract me more. There were a few after him that didn't know about each until later. I will never go back to him, fuck stupid men and their games.

So you fell for a guy who did exactly what you said women don't fall for
How stupid can you be

>reading comprehension level 0

People like people who are liked by other people

is the only relevant answer

Personally, I lose interest if I have to fight for a guy.

I like going out of my way to flirt, have small dates, and generally focus on 1 specific person as well. The second he starts getting attention elsewhere, my interest just drops. The issue I have, is that the guys who keep flirting around, are clearly not ready to settle, and has no idea what they want yet. If he doesn't want my attention, he can say so, instead of acting like a child about it.

That said, a social guy is usually best. Just having friends is a huge bonus, though gender rarely matters there.
>f.. female friends are girls he would like to fuck
But he isn't. Those kind of girls aren't competition. They had the chance, and blew it.

They are potential friends for me, and that's pretty much it. And potentially someone who can help knock some sense into him, if he is stuck on a womens topic he doesn't understand.

HA,A woman is going to tell the truth about female nature, Classic! Are you also going to share your manipulation tricks too?!

Attached: laughcat.jpg (609x614, 40K)

You'll be fucking him in the next day or two. Calm your tits.

But THIS response is the best. Women can scream and cry all they want but by nature they are jealous creatures.

Attached: W23hh7q.gif (500x277, 556K)

That was too mature of a response. You must be over 30

It's all a social game to women, How can I up the next girl and how can I get the bigger wedding ring?See girls in thailand don't have to compete with their bodies because they all have good physiques. Girls in the usa are half obese and the other half that are in good shape have artificial inflated value so are usually really snobby and entitled since they only need their bodies to compete.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (388x500, 44K)

And the majority of fit guys don't like fat girls for a long term relationship they like fit petite girls. Girls in thailand almost always have good bodies so they compete with personality. That's why many men say dating in thailand is MUCH MUCH easier.

Attached: 7907271c-2b5a-4c6f-88b0-217f014bbfc1.jpg (330x470, 44K)

I wish I didn't have to "play a game"
I always wanted a stable loving relationship, but it seems the men who are the most desired do this when they "settle down" from their life before. It's like I get a penalty for having wanted to get married since I was in elementary school. It makes me boring, I guess.

In truth most men don't want to get settled down, especially men like me who are fit don't want to have a stable relationship with fat women. And the women that are 8/10 in my mind that I have dated have always been the most harsh. No man in general wants to get married in the usa because of legal risks that can ruin you financially. Once women start returning to traditional values, more men will start to date and marry and perhaps the obesity of women and men will go down.

>But he isn't. Those kind of girls aren't competition. They had the chance, and blew it.
And then you wonder why you're cheated on

Not at all. I befriend them and add them to my social circle. They would have had sex with him already if they wanted to, but they don't.

Contrary to 4chans beliefs, most girls are very afraid of being the known slut who make guys cheat. If you insert yourself into their social circle, you can very quickly gather up *all* of her friends, and lay down the facts of what she did. You can instantly destroy her entire social network, and make her undesirable to any guy who isn't thinking exclusively with his dick. They know this, and would never cheat specifically for this reason.

>o women want men who have a lot of women around them?
YES

They fucking LOVE IT when a man they want/have is wanted by other women.

>They fucking LOVE IT when a man they want is guaranteed to cheat or get taken by other women
I dont think you know how normal people act. Most girls dump a guy who keep trying to gather women around him.

Personal experience tells me that no, this isnt great.

I decided to pick up dancing because originally my grandmother (old dancer herself) thought it would be better than sports for me, both because it has a much lower risk of injuries, and, more importantly, it ensured I had a hobby girls loved, that I would always know how to dance with a girl, and that I would normally be a lot more around girls in general. My grandmother was a savvy one.

Unfortunately, I messed it up by being friends with them. All of them. That meant that I had too few male friends in general, and that I had way too many girls around me. Sure, I had a few flings with some of them, but when I tried to settle at the age of 25, i quickly realized that none of my dancer friends were interested in me like that, and that all other girls practically demanded i got rid of my friends and hobby, if they even stuck around long enough to care enough about making the demand. More often than not, they would just go "nah, I can't deal with this".

Maybe young and dumb girls appreciate it, but women hoping to get a stable marriage going, will hate it. So I would advice you to stick to focusing on one girl. Dont rule out female friends, they are great to have around, but they should always be a minority in your group of friends, and not take up too much of your time.

This. Men are just fashion accessories to women

OP please don't listen to this BS up here. If a woman truly wants to settle down with a MAN, then what matters to us is his love, patience, responsibility and his respect. These are the four basic values women are searching for a man who they want to settle down with. Any other values coming after these basic four are up to every individual.

Experience with other women, appearance, status, money are all values that count for women who are insecure and wants to compete with other females. But I don't think you want an insecure woman aside of you. She will eventually fuck you up.

The woman who just broke up with his boyfriend clearly didn't got any respect from her boyfriend due to his childish behavior. She was confident enough not to accept this, so she broke up. Way to go, girl. I respect you.