Consider this:

The rest of the world does not need to „invade“ the west. They just have to get their shit together to fuck over our current way of living. We had a good head start and 70 years of relative peace, growth and prosperity. But the rest of the world is catching up. Good for them, you might say. But we depend on dysfunctional shitholes, cheap labor and political instability in other countries. And now China is coming, India is coming, Africa is coming and at a certain point the humanity will realize: There are not enough resources on this planet for them to enjoy our standard of living. What then? That’s the question we will have to face in this century. And all I hear here is “muh ethnostate”.

Attached: aXEn7xv_460sa_v1.gif (300x225, 535K)

best act soon before it's too late

Attached: 1531755174479.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Subhumans cannot catch up though. But it is fine, the Chinese will kill them all, after whites are destroyed. The Asians will win the war of evolution.

And at this point, the world's strife is all part of this evolutionary war which has officially begun.

A yes the good old "we are where we are because white people are super smart and brown people are super dumb". We'll see about that.

>Subhumans cannot catch up though. But it is fine, the Chinese will kill them all,
t. zhang.

>enjoy our standard of living
mate your country is really depressing

I know. But the GDP per capita is impressing.

There's nothing to "see". India hasn't caught up, China hasn't caught up, Africa (PFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) hasn't caught up. They have inferior copies of our own technology, nothing more. Stop sharing your tech and invoke the final solution 20 years down the line.

There is a penis, right?

Imagine being a streetshitter trying to talk shit about Switzerland
Imagine being you
LMFAO
Almost as funny as the worthless migrant OP

Remember when Nigeria landed in the moon? Good times.

is there a full vid of this? asking for my dick

Since I'am not a cruel person...

Attached: 09E7BF3.gif (400x300, 1.85M)

>There are not enough resources on this planet for them to enjoy our standard of living
Citation needed

The rest of the world coming to the west isnt invasion. Its expansion of empire. Empires generally absorb peoples.

Glorious empires usually treated most of their own people as garbage too. Either soldiers or manual laborers. So if you dont want to be garbage and live among the newly conquered people you had better get an education.

How so? Iv passed through Switzerland and it looks fine. Friends that visited India said its disgusting and makes you hate people because the poor and so numerous and desperate for money.

What makes you think that I'am a migrant, dear person from Restjugoslawien Nord?

pls tell me she has a penis

Good one,

Attached: 1547639177368.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

Look at your disgusting Ganges River.

Hahaha this shit-wipe is asking what gave him away ahahahaha, oh yeah Im tripping over myself to tell you so you can role-play better!

You're the same guy who posted that automation thread a week ago or so, right?

Fuck, you got me. I'am 1/16 german, disgusting, I know...

Your turd world IQ can be spotted from 10 kilometres away
You don't belong and never will :(
But you knew this already, right?
LMFAO

stop posting these things
be respectful to the lads on nofap like me that get a boner from looking at a woman's elbow

yeah but you refused to return our money though

You didn't reply to this so I'm pretty sure I'm correct. Same flag, same brainlet analysis. How often are you going to do this to us user? We're just trying to have a good time and shitpost, and you keep mucking up our board with nigger bullshit.

We get really good a recycling. The demand for it would be increased 10 fold. The only reason we don't recycle that much is because it's not worth the time and effort and we don't have many uses for recycled material. That or we start to go into space to get our resources. There are enough resources outside this planet to sustain us for hundreds of billions of years.

we have better places than swiss here in India too. you autistic adolf

Nah, I'am not that guy.

With all due respect I highly doubt that. Switzerland is pretty dope, and there are virtually zero poor people there (at least that was my impression when I went). I'm not trying to mock your country, just saying that your claim isn't particularly realistic

t.potatofag

Its a depressed turd worlder who is so sad he cant even shitpost, so he tries to literally shit up other peoples thoughts with his idiocy
Pretty pathetic but it has one easy solution

Laugh at him

Oh okay nevermind then. And perhaps I was a bit too insulting -- I actually agree with you to an extent. It is highly questionable that the world can sustain the fastest growing developing countries becoming developed countries (or close to it). If India and China alone ended up reaching a lifestyle approximating that of the best countries in the west, from a resource perspective I think the world will be fucked.

The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

>resources
every one megaporky could feed a nation
if only we seized the means of production

no doubt swiss is a lovely place but its extremely boring and people are cold. we have uttaranchal or meghalaya which is really dope.

Just looked up some pics of those places and the countryside definitely looks beautiful. I'm not an ecofascist or anything but it makes me sad to think about all the damage we have all done to our once beautiful countries. India has some particularly bad examples like the Ganges and that other river, but it's really a worldwide problem. I don't know if it's even possible to restore the natural order at this point.

Nice, got name?

It would be "really dope" if India was mass-sterilized

Also as an aside, I think you ve been lurking on flag-less boards too much, ya streetshit, look at you. Trying to talk like a "westerner", calling others "mate" LMFAO nobody here is your mate you brown cowfuck!
Vocaroo yourself talking if you want the "mates" to have a good laugh ya ring a ding ding ding headshaking mong ROFLL

Those thoughts must be really easy to shit up then. Also how is a turd worlder shitting up shit not shitposting?

70 years of betrayal at every turn you mean

If China and Europe formed an alliance, I'm pretty sure we could kill them all

Attached: 1550111338717.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

The rest of the world is not catching up. They are just leeching off the handful of successful countries and starting to pretend they are hot shit. We need a good old fashioned world war to remind these fucks where they stand. Stop giving all these third world shitholes free money for a few years and attitudes will shift.

Douce France
Cher pays de mon enfance...

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I wish...

Thanks anyway

>But we depend on dysfunctional shitholes, cheap labor and political instability in other countries

That's bullshit.
It's a leftist propaganda myth.

In fact : the better and wealthier all people are, the better people have it in general.

it's so basic, that one shouldnt even remind anyone of that basic trueth.
yet the leftist brainwash fucks up infected brains so hard, that it's victims cannot see what's right in front of their eyes no more.

leftism is a disease that should be ruthlessly erraticated, by any means neccessary.

There are still ethnostates that’s why Austria got torn to pieces because they tried to force multiculturalism in Europe. It kind of works in America because guns and “individualism” this pan Europeanism, crap espoused here really is just kids

War, war never changes...

Ganges is cleaning us real fast by this govt. lets see what happens
how old are you?

your country is so irrelevant, i had to hover my mouse over your band-aid flag.

you can't even speak German properly.

Most of the world's resources are in Canada and Siberia

Indians really believe this, fucking insane

>the rest of the world is catching up

Superpower, when?

Attached: designated.webm (1280x720, 831K)

not every Indian lives in your shit state

yeah? which state is that, you delusional hypocrite?

>What then?

we wipe them off the planet

Attached: 958_1000.jpg (600x797, 97K)

>get their shit together
most of the world is incapable of doing so. utter incompetence is rampant.

Thanks, Albania.

I suck at recognizing faces, but is it not Ashe Maree?

why dont you tell first you faggot

you made a claim about my state but now you need to know where I live? go back to r india, Mr bob vegene

No they really do need to invade the west, they're SEETHING mudshit subhumans they can't grind gibs out of the sand.

Attached: vibrant dune hajis.jpg (640x360, 68K)

>r india
kek , congrats to you for being banned there you newfag, welcome to pol

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

i'm not on that site you mouthbreathing dumbfuck, you're making your country look bad. be more than the propaganda spewing political nut chugging useful idiot that you've been in this thread, go scam some old canadians out of their savings or something

and lurk more

>There are not enough resources on this planet for them to enjoy our standard of living
There are way more than enough
You fucking retard

next is your turn you brain dead dalit.

We will invade your safe space and make all of you our slaves.

Attached: tenor.gif (116x90, 21K)

>you're making your country look bad.
how?
>propaganda spewing political
t. It cell fag
> go scam some old canadians
you seem to have experience dont you?

why are you so butthurt?

based

You're a Pajeet, fuck you.

what makes you think that i'm dalit?

Enough for what? Infinite growth? Difficult on a finite planet. If we hit a certain point before we colonize other planets/space we're fucked.

Equilibrium shall be maintained. There is a notion that the sky is falling. This is old news. There has been such rumblings since before recorded history. In such a way that Nostradamus said The East shall Come West, the North shall become South, etc. The Truth is that there will be a day of reprisal (some call it the Rapture) and that that date is far and away. Those who are eager to see it shall not, in much the same way that to gaze upon it is to become a pillar of salt.

TL;DR: Look away, Dixieland.

Prove you are not a dalit.

Ravings of a madman. Ignore this retard.

We.

are you really dumb?
first this faggot and now you.
either you are retarded or lack comprehension skill.
just stop arguing and then me why do you think so? you retard

Attached: pp,550x550.u10.jpg (550x550, 35K)

*W.

consider this. you have the IQ of a fucking toilet and should go back to watching jordan peterson and masturbating to his daughters videos. wow its like i have a camera in your room and can see you.

>What then?
We nuke em. People think nuclear war will leave the Earth uninhabitable. But what they don't know is we detonated over 1000 nukes already and the Earth is fine. Bring on the shitskin armageddon.

That'll happen any minute now

The joke is that the apes aren't educated.
Even if they through some magical event managed to take over everything, they'd have to keep slaves alive who work for them because they are too retarded to understand electricity and running water.

And keeping working prisoners ends in sabotage, always.

No need for the daughter. I fap to muted Jordan Peterson videos. He always looks like he's about to start crying. Makes me hard.

People here have been failed by their education system so xenophobia is all they can blame their impotence on. The other countries will definitely overtake the western nations, making them look just like ancient Greece VS modern Greece.