The only good thing to come out of this clusterfuck

Sorry subversive queer Jew, you can't come to my country to peddle your Zionist kosher anti-Islam shit anymore. Boohoo better kill yourself.

Attached: Zionist faggot2.jpg (727x651, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/03/16/milo-yiannopoulos-australia-bans-tour-wake-new-zealand-massacre/3184724002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This nigga Milo still mad af because of the Orlando shooting. Shieeet and he says the left are snowflakes.

Why would they ban a gay Jewish man that sleeps with black men and had tranny friends from Australia? Weird.

About time.
I’m sick of this guy advocating for the mass murder of Muslims.

>Alt-right hero Milo Yiannopoulos has been banned from entering Australia after describing Islam as a “barbaric” and “alien” religion
>Alt-right hero
Classic SBS.

>ban someone for having certain opinions
>HAHA YOURE THE SNOW FLAKES!!!

Lmao gay niggas be still mad because of the Orlando shooting
Lmao nigga, just walk away from the screen that shit was in 2016
Go suck some dick to calm your bitch ass

i dont think what he said was even that bad.. but i dont really care this faggot cant come here.

I think the mass immigration agenda takes priority over degeneracy. If a degenerate threatens the jewish plan to destroy whites by mass immigration, they will reluctantly suppress the sodomite temporarily

that's true

Is Milo even relevant anymore?

Fake and ghey. He was banned before this shit for non-existent Anti-semitism. Now they can just use the shooting as a more plausible reason.

So fucking each other in the ass is fine as long as its white cock going up your rectum? Got it.

>hasn't been relative in a few years
>banned from a country because some guy kills muslims
kek. whatever, fuck this coal burning cryptokike faggot

What did he say this time?

we know, Muhammed

This makes me kek.
Yes, irrelevant, but still outrageous.

isn't he banned from everywhere? where was he even offensive

lmao what did he say this time?
Last I heard of him was the paedo comments he got destroyed for

Lmao niggas be still mad because of slavery
Lmao nigga, just walk away from the past that shit was in 1865.
Go eat some fried chicken to calm your bitch ass.

He was trying to make a big comeback in the next few months, he has tons of content on his YouTube lined up but I haven't actually seen him do anything recently.

Jow Forums was sucking his dick in 2015.
/v/ was sucking it earlier after gamergate.
Even /a/ was sucking his gay dick when he was defending anime.
>But (((we're)) not one person he replies to the mass posts in the past

And that's a fact.

Attached: a n excellent succ.jpg (791x155, 35K)

what did he say

>ban a fag for words
>dont ban muslims who support isis.
Niiice.

What did he say?

he went from privately being on good terms with the altright (using the term loosely) and publicly pushing the overton window in our favour, to publicly disavowing the altright and shilling for jews
times change

He said I'm a Jewish faggot who loves nigger dick and I am afraid of Authoritarianism because I'm a filthy degenerate who needs the rope.

I'm paraphrasing.

So this is the power of female leadership in government...
yikes what a travesty

Wtf he was already banned from austrailia

Ahahahaha
I fucking love this

Respek

>Even /a/ was sucking his gay dick when he was defending anime
Never fucking happened because /a/ users and mods didn't allow gamergate threads to be made on the board and shit everything, onl ythe /v/ermin liked him

When he put that woman in her place on whatever bbc show that was, it was funny. He had the shield of faggotry to deflect the cis white male missiles. I doubt anyone here gave the slightest fuck about anything he wanted to say at any college campus, but it was fun watching him stir the pot trying to speak. I wouldn’t characterize the entertainment value he delivered, that we enjoyed as, “sucking his dick”, and that’s pretty clear by the fact that nobody gave the slightest shit when he was deplatformed and vanished. Although he did occasionally deliver a funny tweet, I’m glad he’s no longer in a position to try and declare himself as some kind of leader or voice of a movement, or make any money from it.

The (((guardian))) article about this didn't actually quote what he said that got him banned. What the fuck did he actually say, i bet it was minor as fuck.

Because he's a fascist asshole? And his views are reprehensible nonetheless?

>fascist asshole
>low quality bait
>memeflaggit
it checks out

glow less

Attached: skunk-dead.jpg (300x277, 38K)

Australian Immigration Minister David Coleman said in a statement that Yiannopoulos’ social media comments are “appalling and foment hatred and division.”

Coleman didn’t specify which comments by Yiannopoulos he was referring to.
Lol. Typical leftist outrage overreaction from the group that is ruled by emotions.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/03/16/milo-yiannopoulos-australia-bans-tour-wake-new-zealand-massacre/3184724002/